hulika

Author Topic: FS: heavily-modded Strat copy 18k  (Read 3010 times)

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
FS: heavily-modded Strat copy 18k
« on: May 11, 2014, 08:20:52 PM »
FS/FT: Strat copy, 18k

- I believe this was originally a Genesis Series SE-11 Strat copy (good reputation)
- maple neck, rosewood fretboard with skunk stripe
- orig alder body, repainted by Micsis
- locking tuners (generic copies, no issues)
- bone nut
- Straplock copies (comes with brown leather strap)
- new orig Traditional Fender bridge (big block, stamped bent saddles)

Recent mods:
- fret crown/polish
- revised electronics
- 500k pots, orange drops
- DiMarzio Transition neck, Entwistle XS62N middle, DiMarzio 36th Anniv. bridge
- toggle switch

SSS mode:
position 5 - HB neck split (north coil)
position 4 - HB neck split (north coil) + middle SC
position 3 - middle SC
position 2 - middle SC + HB bridge (south coil)
position 1 - HB bridge (south coil)

HH mode:
position 5 - HB neck
position 4 - HB neck (north coil) + HB bridge (south coil)
position 3 - HB neck + HB bridge
position 2 - HB neck (north coil) + HB bridge (north coil) in series
position 1 - HB bridge

Tone 1 controls SSS mode, Tone 2 controls HH (also controls bridge in SSS).

Very versatile guitar, can go from hot strat tones to heavy rock humbucker tones.
RFS: meh, don't really want to sell this.

The guitar's in Makati.  PM me for inquiries.

Thanks.

Also available, pedals and guitar parts:

http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=249741.0
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:44:03 PM by tapslore »
The Lord is close to the broken-hearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
Re: FS: heavily-modded Strat copy
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 02:40:45 AM »
According to the Lord's word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words.

- 1st Thessalonians 4:15-18
The Lord is close to the broken-hearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 03:02:10 PM »
Up!

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 08:08:43 AM »
I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

- Philippians 4:12

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 03:48:07 PM »
The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.

- Romans 13:12

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 12:12:32 PM »
You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it;
you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings.

My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit;
a broken and contrite heart
you, God, will not despise.

- Psalm 51:16-17

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 01:07:09 PM »
Up!

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 12:56:31 PM »
Since you call on a Father who judges each person's work impartially,
live out your time as foreigners here in reverent fear.

- 1st Peter 1:17

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
Re: FS/FT: heavily-modded Strat copy
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 12:25:23 PM »
'Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.'

- Luke 22:31-32

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 10:58:15 AM »
Up!

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2014, 05:26:34 PM »
Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God–this is true worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.

- Romans 12:1-2

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 04:04:41 PM »
The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the sinful nature.

- Romans 13:12-14

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
Re: FS: heavily-modded Strat copy, 15k
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 09:46:37 PM »
The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent. But the day of the Lord will come as unexpectedly as a thief. Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.

Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live, looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along. On that day, he will set the heavens on fire, and the elements will melt away in the flames. But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God’s righteousness.

And so, dear friends, while you are waiting for these things to happen, make every effort to be found living peaceful lives that are pure and blameless in his sight.

- 2nd Peter 3:9-14

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
Re: FS/FT: heavily-modded Strat copy, 15k
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 12:33:54 PM »
If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t obey God’s commandments, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth.

- 1st John 2:4

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
Re: FS/FT: heavily-modded Strat copy, 15k
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 01:28:46 PM »
“Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you from the great time of testing that will come upon the whole world to test those who belong to this world. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown."

- Revelation 3:10-11

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
Re: FS/FT: heavily-modded Strat copy, 16k
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 01:14:17 PM »
Be still in the presence of the Lord,
and wait patiently for him to act.
Don’t worry about evil people who prosper
or fret about their wicked schemes.

Stop being angry!
Turn from your rage!
Do not lose your temper—
it only leads to harm.

For the wicked will be destroyed,
but those who trust in the Lord will possess the land.
Soon the wicked will disappear.
Though you look for them, they will be gone.

- Psalm 37:7-10

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
Re: FS: heavily-modded Strat copy 16k, LF: JTV Variax
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 03:27:20 PM »
“When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes."

- Matthew 24:37-39

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
Re: FS: heavily-modded Strat copy 24k, or FT to iPad3 + cash
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2015, 09:05:41 AM »
"Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?"

- Matthew 6:27

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
Re: FS: heavily-modded Strat copy 24k, or FT to iPad3 + cash
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2015, 08:36:38 AM »
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world.

- The Lord, John 16:33

Offline tapslore

• Forum Fanatic
Re: FS: heavily-modded Strat copy 18k
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2016, 10:40:57 PM »
Haven't upped this in almost a year :-D. This is a whole lot of guitar for not a lot of money - don't bother haggling, this is as low as I'll go without stripping this beauty for parts. if you want a versatile guitar that's ready to go RIGHT NOW, this is it.