hulika

Author Topic: @@@_FS: bnew Shure SLX 2 SM58 wireless transmitter only _@@@  (Read 803 times)

Offline jeo

• Veteran Member
http://channel.com.ph/product/SLX2-SM58/SHSHREAA0000948/?main_cate_no=ACACABAC&display_group=1

8k only 4k na lang rush  G4 frequency band. Brand new  transmitter unit only. PM to deal=)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 02:09:50 PM by jeo »
>Use your ears, dont worry about the hype!>"Not everything that counts can be measured and not everything you can measure counts">TECHNIQUE is in the FINGERS & TONE is more in the GEAR>HIYAW, if you didnt get it, its your problem not mine>killed ur killer

Offline jeo

• Veteran Member
Re: @@@_FS: bnew Shure SLX 2 SM58 wireless transmitter only _@@@
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 11:37:28 AM »
reprice to 4k...compatible to any shure reciever with IR or lower model reciever basta pareho freq band range:)
G4 470-494Mhz freq band
call/text(0922-2472161)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 02:12:19 PM by jeo »
>Use your ears, dont worry about the hype!>"Not everything that counts can be measured and not everything you can measure counts">TECHNIQUE is in the FINGERS & TONE is more in the GEAR>HIYAW, if you didnt get it, its your problem not mine>killed ur killer

Offline jeo

• Veteran Member
Re: @@@_FS: bnew Shure SLX 2 SM58 wireless transmitter only _@@@
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 02:12:34 PM »
bump