hulika

Author Topic: Still searching....frontman for rock band  (Read 800 times)

Offline somar

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Still searching....frontman for rock band
« on: October 12, 2014, 07:31:12 PM »
Hi! We're a part time but  serious band looking for a vocalist. Our influences are classic rock like  Sabbath, Led Zep and  Rush and alternative rock like AIC, Soundgarden and the Pixies. We focus on playing and writing original music. Modesty aside, we have solid compositions that have great potential and are just waiting to be heard.  We are easy to get along with and are level headed individuals that's why huge egos have no place in this group. We are looking for someone who has passion, commitment and creativity. One thing more, we are looking for someone who has an 8 to 5 day job like ours to avoid any conflict of schedules during gigs and rehearsals. We practice after work usually on Wednesdays or Thursdays in studios within the vicinity of Cubao. If interested just text me at 09159242975. Thank you!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 12:17:53 AM by somar »

Offline iamppej

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Still searching....frontman for rock band
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 11:50:55 AM »
can I try... im not that good vocal with falceto and stuff but I can adopt as well.. and also I have a day job with 6-3 work sched
If there is no music there is no life!  Just like If there is no GOD there is no LIFE!

Offline quibron

• Netizen Level
Re: Still searching....frontman for rock band
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 03:51:07 PM »
vox here near cubao can sing ala chris cornell (Soundgarden) and layne staley (AIC)

previous band covers

would?
pretty noose
outshine
ty cobb
blackhole sun
spoonman

my number is 09153870744