hulika

Author Topic: EPIC CRAZY SALE: EVH Frankenstrat replica with a MONSTER FREEBIE!!! SOLD!!! :)  (Read 2952 times)

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
Selling this great, exactly-detailed replica of the EVH Frankenstrat for 12,500 pesos only. This is a DIY guitar originally owned and done by Mr. Patrick Cruz. Cruz, as most of us know, is the first-ever champion of the Shred-to-Slam guitar contest. I am probably EVH's biggest fan and I can vouch for this guitar's accuracy in paint and worn-out details and over-all epicness. This is a Tokai electric guitar MIJ if I'm not mistaken. No hidden issues whatsoever. It is what it is. Great guitar, seriously.

Here's Patrick Cruz himself rippin' it:

But, wait! There's more!

The lucky buyer of this epic guitar will also get a Park G25R guitar amplifier FOR FREE!!! Yes, you read that right, FOR FREE! Haven't used this amp for years, so, might as well just give it to the lucky buyer as a freebie. It's a very good amp and has that Marshall crunch tone as Park is actually a subproduct of Marshall.

Remember this mag ad?

Actual amp:

Sounds too good to be true? Well, believe it! Buy the guitar and you get the amp for free! No other deal gets any better than this!

Should you be interested, please text or call this number - 0916 596 9314

Thanks and God bless!

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 08:50:30 AM by guitarwiz02 »
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: EPIC CRAZY SALE: EVH Frankenstrat replica with a MONSTER FREEBIE!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 08:35:55 AM »
 :razz:
"Check out how Eddie Van Halen doesn’t pick his fast notes with all the same boring velocity. He makes most of his fast licks almost funky by picking some notes harder than others." - Jason Becker

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 10:29:47 AM »

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 01:18:34 PM »

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2015, 08:29:21 AM »

Offline jonjon

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2015, 07:56:12 PM »
sir good evening this is jonjon i wikk get the guitar on april  1.please sir reserve this for me. my wife will call you tommorow to settle things up.salamat kapatid

Offline guitarwiz02

• Philmusicus Addictus
SOLD!!!

Thanks, PM!