hulika

Author Topic: UPDATED: Bassist, Drummer Jam-mates or eventually Band-mates - PASIG AREA  (Read 850 times)

Offline changedmynametojimi

• Philmusicus Addictus
*****ATTENTION TO THE DRUMMERS THAT SMS'd ME, please SMS me again as my Phone conked out affecting my contacts and text history****

I've come to realize that when you are older, practice and jam time gets a bit trickier to manage.  I am opening an ad to look for jam-mates and possible band mates, strictly in Pasig and Close Towns etc.,.  why limit it to a certain area, let's face it, travel wears people out especially old farts like me. 

The band that will be formed will create, record music - while I love covering songs - I love creating, writing original songs, tunes MOAR.

I play the Blues and Rock but my influences are The Blues, Rock, Old School, Soul,(90s) alternative, steely dan, toto and jazz.  I love metal, I just can't play it :-P.  I think I can sing, and play the guitar so I am looking for a bassist, a drummer, etc.,.

Pondo ba? medyo Chopsuey, kaya I suggest na meet, jam and have fun!

Plan is to compose original tunes and songs, gig and record....

PLAY-GIG-SLEEP-REPEAT. pero I have a (mid)day job so PLAY-WORK-GIG-SLEEP-REPEAT.

Have a Blast and Happy Hunting!

Cheers,

Bjorn
Please include your Philmusic Handle and your name, thanks in advance.

Offline quibron

• Netizen Level
sir baka kailangan nyo rhythm guitars and backing vocals my number 09175178467. Location ko pasig/cainta near sta. lucia east grand mall

Offline changedmynametojimi

• Philmusicus Addictus
To the Drummers that sms'd me, please sms me again - my phone conked out.