hulika

Author Topic: Is an original electric guitar matters than local?  (Read 123839 times)

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Is an original electric guitar matters than local?
« Reply #450 on: December 23, 2009, 10:59:24 AM »
yes pero ito ang issue na dapat natin i-tanong: is an level 100 person matters than level 1 person?

hahaha yeah, pretty much the same :-D

yung bending skills kaya niya level ano? ewan ko :-D
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones

Offline randymarsh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #451 on: December 23, 2009, 12:28:53 PM »

:lol:
nuno : n4 2.0 n4esa, n4vintage, n4 silver sparkle, n5, n6, n7, n8esa
etc : yjm, axis, jp6, jpxi, jp12, jp13, lp 58 vos, lp 57 ri, lp standard, lp trad, am strat, am tele deluxe, jem7v, uv777, rg prestige, j custom, deluxe reverb, vai legacy, jcm900, axefx

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #452 on: December 23, 2009, 12:30:57 PM »

:lol:

LOL. who has the best supot?

but its sad looking at this actually..

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #453 on: December 23, 2009, 12:33:08 PM »
Well what matters is that my luthier friend has more credibility in guitar selection than you... sa hirit mo lang mukhang level 1 ka palang sa guitar selection.  Just my opinion though I can prove it.  Just bring your guitar and lets compare versus my guitars.

Paluan na lang nang gitara sa ulo, malalaman natin which has the better wood. Local or imported!!! :lol:
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #454 on: December 23, 2009, 12:39:27 PM »
Paluan na lang nang gitara sa ulo, malalaman natin which has the better wood. Local or imported!!! :lol:

[img width=400 [gooey brown stuff].files.wordpress.com/2009/09/elkabong2.jpg[/img]

Offline randymarsh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #455 on: December 23, 2009, 12:42:50 PM »
LOL. who has the best supot?

but its sad looking at this actually..

yeah, it's quite sad but that's the truth. we pinoys don't get along really well. IMO, no one is going to win this "healthy" discussion. but three things are clear to me here

- firemodel's guitar do sound good
- everybody has his/her own preference
- bryan is going to get a suhr! :-D (i might get one too! time to save up)

cool lang bros!  8-)
etc : yjm, axis, jp6, jpxi, jp12, jp13, lp 58 vos, lp 57 ri, lp standard, lp trad, am strat, am tele deluxe, jem7v, uv777, rg prestige, j custom, deluxe reverb, vai legacy, jcm900, axefx

Offline kingthomas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #456 on: December 23, 2009, 12:47:48 PM »
yeah, it's quite sad but that's the truth. we pinoys don't get along really well. IMO, no one is going to win this "healthy" discussion. but three things are clear to me here

cool lang bros!  8-)

may kulang ka pa bro...

- hindi ako mag kaka suhr kahit kailan dahil wala ako pambili nun.  :lol:

Offline randymarsh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #457 on: December 23, 2009, 12:51:30 PM »
may kulang ka pa bro...

- hindi ako mag kaka suhr kahit kailan dahil wala ako pambili nun.  :lol:

wag mo sabihin yan. maybe in two to three years time magkaroon ka rin ng pambili. it happened to me. only time can tell.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 12:55:24 PM by randymarsh »

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #458 on: December 23, 2009, 01:06:49 PM »

cool lang bros!  8-)

well this time is not a good time to get one..because the drive to wasau or even la crosse is a dangerous one with all the storms passing through(bringing white death lol), i tested that when i happen to see a S1 alder in GC used, like them plek'd guitars the fretting is consistent(dressing)..so drove to la crosse to a dealership they had the pro, regardless of the nice top it had to my own ears its what i like, it works well for what i do..

i like guitars(whatever brand or make), its not guitars that have the problem..its just people..i dont diss stuff i havent tried, when people do that..thats ignorant, the discussion have been a forever redundant looping statement..but its all good once you point out the real stuff that you always try to prove that some fail to see, its all there..its funny really..

individuality/singularity is what us as humans always wanted whatever race or form..

what i do like are those who are silent and yet when they play..they give the best and inspiring sound,not a note,but overall music..when someone does that, for me it creates influence..to me thats the best way of getting people to listen..

OT: randy hows the warmoth build coming along?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 01:08:36 PM by bryanarzaga »

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #459 on: December 23, 2009, 01:16:01 PM »
may kulang ka pa bro...

- hindi ako mag kaka suhr kahit kailan dahil wala ako pambili nun.  :lol:

Ako ren. Haha.

wag mo sabihin yan. maybe in two to three years time magkaroon ka rin ng pambili. it happened to me. only time can tell.

Impraktikal sya para sakin.

Who needs a guitar that is supposedly the holy grail of tone if only a few elitist musicians "myself-s" can recognize and appreciate it? I'd rather play for people who want to listen to the music, rather than for those "myself-s."
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 01:17:34 PM by riffscreamer »

Offline boogsy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #460 on: December 23, 2009, 01:22:02 PM »
Who needs a guitar that is supposedly the holy grail of tone if only a few elitist musicians "myself-s" can recognize and appreciate it? I'd rather play for people who want to listen to the music, rather than for those "myself-s."

I respectfully disagree. You cant please everyone bro, but if you know what YOU want then why would it matter if noone else could recognize it?
Music is perpetual, and only the hearing is intermittent.

Offline stringman

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #461 on: December 23, 2009, 01:25:12 PM »
Irregardless of brand and price, as long as the guitar sings in the musicians hands that is what matters most!
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones.

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #462 on: December 23, 2009, 01:26:33 PM »
I respectfully disagree. You cant please everyone bro, but if you know what YOU want then why would it matter if noone else could recognize it?

I have my own tone preference bro, but incidentally, it doesn't involve stupidly insane amounts of dough.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #463 on: December 23, 2009, 01:29:12 PM »

its ok dude, there's no absolute guitar..we play what we want to play and what feels and sounds right,

Irregardless of brand and price, as long as the guitar sings in the musicians hands that is what matters most!

correcto
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 01:33:56 PM by bryanarzaga »

Offline riffscreamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #464 on: December 23, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »
its ok dude, there's no absolute guitar..we play what we want to play and what feels and sounds right,

Eksakli.

Offline randymarsh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #465 on: December 23, 2009, 01:35:21 PM »
well this time is not a good time to get one..because the drive to wasau or even la crosse is a dangerous one with all the storms passing through(bringing white death lol), i tested that when i happen to see a S1 alder in GC used, like them plek'd guitars the fretting is consistent(dressing)..so drove to la crosse to a dealership they had the pro, regardless of the nice top it had to my own ears its what i like, it works well for what i do..

OT: randy hows the warmoth build coming along?

global warming it is!!!  :lol: christmas gift ba yan? or could wait till spring? mag window shopping ka pa baka may distributor dyan na may mas magandang selection.

the second warmoth build is on the way. had the body routed for a floyd rose trem and a humbucker neck pickup. i will have the tele and this build plek'd early next year. it's an original usa warmoth electric guitar assembled by a local pinoy.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 01:37:25 PM by randymarsh »

Offline pangalan

• Veteran Member
« Reply #466 on: December 23, 2009, 01:36:18 PM »
yes pero ito ang issue na dapat natin i-tanong: is an level 100 person matters than level 1 person?
LOL...
true dat!

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #467 on: December 23, 2009, 01:50:21 PM »
o, mukhang level 2 na ako! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #468 on: December 23, 2009, 01:50:51 PM »
global warming it is!!!  :lol: christmas gift ba yan? or could wait till spring? mag window shopping ka pa baka may distributor dyan na may mas magandang selection.
LOL @global warming, its not actually bad considering last year..that was terrible..although the east states have been hit bad most of the time (* Van hope you get through 20 inches of it), ill wait it till they stock more i can actually order and the policy of the build is that if it doesnt work send it back but they had a fee too(all that work for nothing? they gotta make some cash monies too),

yes there are two Dealerships but i only like one Dave's Guitars in la crosse, the one in wasau is a great guy but he will not give you the best deal including the contract of the order unless you buy stock..with the other store if you bought it online you can get your money back except the shipping fee, if you bought it in-store they will scrutinize you for taking it back, because you are expected to choose correctly and scrutinize the unit till you found have one you like..

the second warmoth build is on the way. had the body routed for a floyd rose trem and a humbucker neck pickup. i will have the tele and this build plek'd early next year. it's and original usa warmoth electric guitar assembled by a local pinoy.  :lol:

great, you should get that DAW ready too..

Offline randymarsh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #469 on: December 23, 2009, 01:51:47 PM »
I have my own tone preference bro, but incidentally, it doesn't involve stupidly insane amounts of dough.

agree. it's like flying abroad. you can fly coach or first class. in the end, everyone will have to go through immigration and be scrutinized by the immigration officer like you are some sort of a terrorist.

congrats!  :lol:

great, you should get that DAW ready too..

will do.  :-)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 01:56:46 PM by randymarsh »

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #470 on: December 23, 2009, 01:56:30 PM »

anyway, this is my line of thinking.. and this does make me level one. :-D :-D :-D

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #471 on: December 23, 2009, 01:58:39 PM »

what i do like are those who are silent and yet when they play..they give the best and inspiring sound,not a note,but overall music..when someone does that, for me it creates influence..to me thats the best way of getting people to listen..

this...

1000 exp points before the next level?   :lol:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 02:00:16 PM by masterchoxter »
[

Offline r_chino18

• Patambay tambay na
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #472 on: December 23, 2009, 02:01:44 PM »

This post is sig worthy.  :-)

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #473 on: December 23, 2009, 02:02:17 PM »
1000 exp points before the next level?   :lol:

hahahaha magpapaikot nalang ako ng mosquito sa may tenga ko.. :-D

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #474 on: December 23, 2009, 02:15:06 PM »
agree. it's like flying abroad. you can fly coach or first class. in the end, everyone will have to go through immigration and be scrutinized by the immigration officer like you are some sort of a terrorist.

hahaha, thats some funny analogy..i havent been to aussie so i wouldnt know, here its blue book and residents in one line and the visitors on the other when in lax, but when flying you are right..pretty much when the plane goes down..doesnt matter if in coach,business,first class..y'all go down! LOL