hulika

Author Topic: Ano opinyon niyo sa mga "r0kkeRzZzZ \m/"  (Read 13870 times)

Offline astorath

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Ano opinyon niyo sa mga "r0kkeRzZzZ \m/"
« on: February 16, 2007, 03:22:55 PM »
Hello po, mga kapita-pitaganang miyembro ng PhilMusic forums.

I stumbled over this on the Web and I'd like to ask your opinions about this. I'm doing a side research on the Pinoy Rock culture and saw this. Hingi lang po sana ako ng kauting perspective.

http://blog.ademagnaye.com/2007/02/09/know-your-jologs-part-1/

Salamat po.

PS. Last two nights ng UP Fair!!!

Offline xavier

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Ano opinyon niyo sa mga "r0kkeRzZzZ \m/"
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 08:37:15 PM »
madami ngang ganyan sa friendster.  :lol:

kaya

"r0cK AnD R0lL LanG!!!! \m/ >_< \m/"

Offline marko21

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 09:37:11 PM »
"r0ck 0n nA laNg mGa r0ckKerzZ \m/" "\m/ r0cKeRzZ yatA t0h!!"

ahaha

ano pala bands tutugtog sa up fair bukas (sat.)?

Offline Gep

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 09:59:08 PM »

RAKIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  :evil:

THE BLACK PARADERZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

Offline Bagong Patunog

• Netizen Level
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 11:10:58 PM »
Hello po, mga kapita-pitaganang miyembro ng PhilMusic forums.

I stumbled over this on the Web and I'd like to ask your opinions about this. I'm doing a side research on the Pinoy Rock culture and saw this. Hingi lang po sana ako ng kauting perspective.

http://blog.ademagnaye.com/2007/02/09/know-your-jologs-part-1/

Salamat po.

PS. Last two nights ng UP Fair!!!

Don't be a hypocrite Astorath. What gives you the right to judge these people? Let me give you a piece of advice. An old saying "life is a wheel". Sometimes you are up and down. That is true and don't forget that. I've seen it in my lifetime.

These kids are having fun. Its the time and generation. If they want to be a rocker, a funker, a soul freak, ugly etc., what business is that to you? And who says all of them are pangit? You.

The U.S. is a rocker nation and don't you forget that. The whites started rock. Their heart and minds dances with rock. Remember Elvis, Buddy Holly, Gerry Lee Lewis etc. Even the blacks learned to be a rocker. Remeber Chuck Berry, Jimi Hendrix.

That is your lesson for the day.  :-)

Offline chuck sabbath

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 12:24:20 AM »
The whites started rock.

ehrm...might wanna check those books again teach...
In an expanding universe, time is on the side of the outcast. Those who once inhabited the suburbs of human contempt find that without changing their address they eventually live in the metropolis

Offline daemonite

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 12:36:50 AM »
these guys are really annoying but, it's not a reason to be alarmed about. if you are not being bothered by these guys, why bother them? style lang naman ng mga yan eh chameleons of trend. papalit palit ng style kada may uso, ngayon ang kulay ng mga yan emo....
Drummer / Keyboardist
PrimeApes / Chuckoy Vicuņa Combo
https://soundcloud.com/daemon-keys

Offline soulshifter

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 12:57:19 AM »
ako here's what i think,... sa hirap ng buhay sa pinas at sa dami ng problema,..minsan ang kabataan  naghahanap ng "heroes". i don't think there's anything wrong with these so-called rokkerzzz \m/... sometimes they dress up and act like that dahil "uso". di mo naman masisi. in a country where even the dumbest person can suddenly become president each and everyone needs their own heroes.

ako eto naisip ko... ung iba sa atin galit na galit sa mga tinatawag na "posers". let me ask you this. if you we're in one of the top bands in the land,... (and we all know that these "posers" are the ones who go to those concerts and watch music vids and make song requests anywhere they can.... ) hindi mo ba ma-aappreciate na kayo ung tinitingala nila at ginagaya?

para sakin,.. let's just leave them alone. kanya kanyang trip yan...

Offline vinz

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 03:57:52 AM »
opinion ko lang po...

keep in mind without these "rockers" "posers"wala tayo o kahit sino mang musikero sa kinalalagyan natin... :-D sila ang sumusporta at tumitingala sayo...kahit ba tumatankilik sila ng piratang version CD mo eh nasayo pa rin naman suporta nila bilang musikero...kaya i respect these kids...respeto lang sa isat isa...

aminin pinagdaanan mo din yan... :-D

Offline MikEh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 06:51:18 AM »
my 2 cents...

don't look down on people. it's like you're saying you're "high and mighty" and they're small, helpless oompa loompas.

eh kung ganun sila talaga eh, bakit mo pa kokontrahin. dahil hindi mo sila type?

may kilala akong ganyan. believe it or not, sobrang bait ng taong yun.

Offline higad

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 09:35:41 AM »
at ano naman yung feeling nung nagsulat ng blog na yan? hindi sya rocckerrrzzz?  o mataas tingin nya sa sarili nya?

totoong nakakaiirita yung mga taong ganyan.. pero yung pakialaman na sila. thats another issue.

dipende naman sa lebel ng pagkatao yan e. tulad ko.. kunwari sobrang nalulupitan na ako kay srv mag gitara.. tapos yung isang mas malupit mag gitara sakin, walang kwenta sa kanya si srv. gusto nya si stevie vai. edi pakiramdam nya posero ako kasi yung srv ko.. walang panama sa steve vai nya.

parang kung nakikinig ako sa 6 cyle mind walang panama yun sa foo fighters nya "kunwari". so tingin nya sakin automatically posero. tama ba? hmm opinion lang. :)
Pare1: Pare, bat naman hanggang ngayon wala ka pang syota? wala ka pa<br />bang napupusuan?<br />Pare2: Meron.. Manhid ka lang!<br /><br />heegad.multiply.com

Offline astorath

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2007, 11:27:03 AM »

Don't be a hypocrite Astorath. What gives you the right to judge these people? Let me give you a piece of advice. An old saying "life is a wheel". Sometimes you are up and down. That is true and don't forget that. I've seen it in my lifetime.

These kids are having fun. Its the time and generation. If they want to be a rocker, a funker, a soul freak, ugly etc., what business is that to you? And who says all of them are pangit? You.

Uuh, don't get me wrong, I just stumbled upon this piece. I'm not the one who wrote it.

Read, that's the lesson for the day. :-) BTW, we're all hyporcites anyway. Hehehe.
Pislabenrakenrol! \m/

Ayoko lang sa ibang r0ckerzzz eh yung mga sadyang nanakit at nanyanyansing sa mga babae sa rock concerts. Kaya mahirap minsan magsama ng female friends sa rock concerts eh. Well, bahala sila sa get-up nila, wag lang sila magmolestya.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 11:31:12 AM by astorath »

Offline Steel

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2007, 12:13:36 PM »
I totally agree. With these r0kkeRzZzZ \m/ senselessly kicking, jumping, throwing bottles filled with urine (read: moshing) to a sixcyclemind concert, who wouldn't look down on them? I've also heard they all have tooth decay!

Offline BassCog

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2007, 12:14:37 PM »
The amazing things about all this is that it was put up for discussion.

really, who cares? not that i'm being mean, but hey, so what?

Offline vinz

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2007, 12:25:33 PM »

Uuh, don't get me wrong, I just stumbled upon this piece. I'm not the one who wrote it.

Read, that's the lesson for the day. :-) BTW, we're all hyporcites anyway. Hehehe.
Pislabenrakenrol! \m/

Ayoko lang sa ibang r0ckerzzz eh yung mga sadyang nanakit at nanyanyansing sa mga babae sa rock concerts. Kaya mahirap minsan magsama ng female friends sa rock concerts eh. Well, bahala sila sa get-up nila, wag lang sila magmolestya.
I totally agree. With these r0kkeRzZzZ \m/ senselessly kicking, jumping, throwing bottles filled with urine (read: moshing) to a sixcyclemind concert, who wouldn't look down on them? I've also heard they all have tooth decay!

well hindi "rockers" ang tawag dun..."Buraot" hehehe

yung mga tunay na "rockers" eh those who really listens,watch,understands and appreciates your music...pero yung mga nabanggit nyo eh mga "Fags" hehehe hindi natin maiiwasan yan Crowd yan eh lahat dun halo-halo na  :-D

Offline NoisyNoisyMan

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 12:26:21 PM »

STEEL! Good 'ol buddy, what're you doin' here?

Also, I'm quite astounded at the reaction to my article here. I never thought people would take my article seriously, because I didn't. This isn't a case of "my music is better than yours". Nor is it a case of "I'm better than you". If you read the tagline of my blog, it's "Your Daily Dose of Retard". It's frigging parody.

So if you took this article seriously and even defended my helpless victims, I'm... astounded.

Offline Steel

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 12:31:51 PM »
Parody or not, you're still evil, Ade!  :evil:

Just to clarify, r0kkeRzZzZ \m/ are a far cry from true-blue rockers! Please don't confuse yourselves. Read the entire article first, hmkay?

Also, Ade is a confessed r0kkeRzZzZ \m/. He just couldn't accept that there's a lot of them out there already. So there!

Offline NoisyNoisyMan

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2007, 12:34:24 PM »
Oh yeah? What about that time I caught you jacking off to that poster of Cueshe's Jay with their CD playing at full blast?

Offline Steel

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2007, 12:39:45 PM »
Cueshe is different! They can get away just by jumping around the stage while tapping their legs.

Also, I hate you!  :x

Offline NoisyNoisyMan

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2007, 12:41:18 PM »
So don't make fun of me the next time I do my Yael Yuzon impersonation. Coz he's TEH HOTNESS LOL! \m/

Offline Serena

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 12:42:38 PM »
Parody or not, you're still evil, Ade!  :evil:

Just to clarify, r0kkeRzZzZ \m/ are a far cry from true-blue rockers! Please don't confuse yourselves. Read the entire article first, hmkay?

Also, Ade is a confessed r0kkeRzZzZ \m/. He just couldn't accept that there's a lot of them out there already. So there!

Steel you bastard STOP harassing ADE!!!!  ADE you rock \m/ !!!  i heart you!! i'm your number one groupie!! YAY!!
~i heart NOISYNOISYADE~ LOLZIES

Offline NoisyNoisyMan

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2007, 12:44:22 PM »
Steel you bastard STOP harassing ADE!!!!  ADE you rock \m/ !!!  i heart you!! i'm your number one groupie!! YAY!!

I love you Serena. Show me your tits? No?

Offline Steel

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2007, 12:47:03 PM »
Moooddddsss! Get these two hostiles out of here! \m/

Offline Serena

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2007, 12:48:31 PM »
Steel you bastard STOP harassing ADE!!!!  ADE you rock \m/ !!!  i heart you!! i'm your number one groupie!! YAY!!

I love you Serena. Show me your tits? No?

i think you answered your own question..  
~i heart NOISYNOISYADE~ LOLZIES

Offline NoisyNoisyMan

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2007, 12:49:39 PM »
Moooddddsss! Get these two hostiles out of here! \m/

Yeah! We're being off topic! And noisy! And obscene!