hulika

Author Topic: Pls. Rate our Songs TEMA  (Read 887 times)

Offline joshnerez

• Forum Fanatic
Pls. Rate our Songs TEMA
« on: April 18, 2007, 09:39:36 AM »
hello sa mga kapatid natin jan...i just want you guys/gals to check us out:
thanks a lot! God bless to all!!

www.bandspace.com/tema
"It is not great men who changes the world, but weak men in the hands of a great God."

Offline IncX

Re: Pls. Rate our Songs TEMA
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 03:50:03 PM »

good recording...

the singer uses too much effect... i do too when i sing (which i avoid doing nowadays),  it would be cool if you lighten up on the effects a bit. there'a a bit of off notes (singer). i listened to two songs, Bet of my Heart and Make You Satisfy. is that a typo, or maybe there's a story behind those songs?

the guitars are ok, although i hope the lead lines would have used a different tone, instead of the flange + dirt used for recording the main rhythm (song Make You Satisfy).

overall, good job. this is not my type of music, and i would support you, unless you begin dressing up like cueshe while wearing a "typecast" attitude.

-*-

if i listen to your songs enough, i think it would make it to my player. i love the modulation guitar effects...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 03:53:24 PM by IncX »

Offline joshnerez

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Pls. Rate our Songs TEMA
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 10:00:51 AM »

good recording...

the singer uses too much effect... i do too when i sing (which i avoid doing nowadays),  it would be cool if you lighten up on the effects a bit. there'a a bit of off notes (singer). i listened to two songs, Bet of my Heart and Make You Satisfy. is that a typo, or maybe there's a story behind those songs?

the guitars are ok, although i hope the lead lines would have used a different tone, instead of the flange + dirt used for recording the main rhythm (song Make You Satisfy).

overall, good job. this is not my type of music, and i would support you, unless you begin dressing up like cueshe while wearing a "typecast" attitude.

-*-

if i listen to your songs enough, i think it would make it to my player. i love the modulation guitar effects...

hahahaha...Cueshe talaga? waekekekeke...
thanks for comment boss IncX..
things like these help us more on recording our own..
and yes, there are stories in all the songs..
the off notes? hehehehe, nawala ung .wav file namin, di ko na ma edit..
wakekekekeke...

as for the vocals..hehehehe, i think we should tone down the effects much..
hmm..the guitars? wakekekeke...beggars rig..hehehehe..well, i hope we can
re do it, with those comments you gave..maybe itll give justice to the songs..

and for sure, we wont dress up like cueshe..hehehehe..thanks..

ill be uploading more on the new recorded material.

thanks a lot..God bless...
"It is not great men who changes the world, but weak men in the hands of a great God."