hulika

Author Topic: FETE 2007  (Read 7138 times)

Offline goff

FETE 2007
« on: May 28, 2007, 05:48:21 PM »
Anyone hear about FETE 2007 ? According to Charles Tan of PULP, they are handling this year's Fete and he told me the band line-up is already full as far as he knows.. He said Joey Dizon is in charge of Fete for PULP. Does anyone know how this happened and where was it advertised? It's supposed to take place at Raja Sulayman this June 23. which is a Saturday. :?

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: FETE 2007
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 05:53:21 PM »
there was already a thread like this, and it was locked hehehehe

Offline goff

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 05:55:48 PM »
there was already a thread like this, and it was locked hehehehe

Really? Why was it locked?

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 05:58:42 PM »
just wait for their announcement nalang daw.

Offline goff

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 06:05:08 PM »
What announcement.? Puno daw yung roster of bands to play.. I was part of the organizers of Fete 2006 at Mall of Asia and bands wishing to play were given a heads up..
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 06:07:34 PM by goff »

Offline thisistrivent

• Netizen Level
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 10:05:59 PM »
Tanong lang, paano namimili ng mga bands na tutugtog? Yung mga kilala or dati na sa underground scene lang ba ang kino-consider? How about new bands? Paano kung gusto nilang tumugtog?
with all the wounded hearts
and broken souls
i don't know who to trust.

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 10:08:58 PM »
How about new bands? Paano kung gusto nilang tumugtog?

gusto ko din tumugtog sa SummerSlam eh  :roll:

Offline dantuts

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2007, 09:24:08 AM »
Quote from: goff
What announcement.? Puno daw yung roster of bands to play.. I was part of the organizers of Fete 2006 at Mall of Asia and bands wishing to play were given a heads up..

sir i was hoping nga na kayo ulit nila noel ang mag hahandle.. no one really talk about it or even spread the word about it.. nalaman ko nalang last week na pulp nga daw ang mag hahandle..

I was alive in the forest
I was cut by the cruel axe
In life I was silent In death I sweetly sing

Offline spilledmilk

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 10:11:52 AM »
my fave fete was at el pueblo
Gibson SG Standard Silverburst
Siochi Custom Lead GT 50 Watt Head
Matching 2x12 Cab with Vintage 30s

Offline goff

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 06:15:35 PM »

sir i was hoping nga na kayo ulit nila noel ang mag hahandle.. no one really talk about it or even spread the word about it.. nalaman ko nalang last week na pulp nga daw ang mag hahandle..

Thanks for your vote of confidence. However the decision as to who organizes Fete is clearly up to the French Embassy. It was a last minute endeavor for Noel Mallonga, Bong Villanueva, myself and many others including MOA, to save face to the French Government, that Filipinos can handle the event without issue.

Offline goff

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2007, 07:46:57 PM »
Tanong lang, paano namimili ng mga bands na tutugtog? Yung mga kilala or dati na sa underground scene lang ba ang kino-consider? How about new bands? Paano kung gusto nilang tumugtog?

At this writing it is a mystery as to what the format will be and who gets to play. I do not know the particulars but am wondering the same thing as you.

jakobspiral

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 01:23:19 AM »
i wanna know, too! malapit na and everyone's kinda clueless on when and where exactly's the event...

Offline dantuts

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 10:44:49 AM »
june 23rd daw..

raja sulaiman park , baywalk
I was alive in the forest
I was cut by the cruel axe
In life I was silent In death I sweetly sing

Offline deedee91874

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 10:33:56 PM »

Thanks for your vote of confidence. However the decision as to who organizes Fete is clearly up to the French Embassy. It was a last minute endeavor for Noel Mallonga, Bong Villanueva, myself and many others including MOA, to save face to the French Government, that Filipinos can handle the event without issue.

was actually disapointed din kasi i remember last time last minit biglang binato sa inyo tapos ngayon parang bale wala lang eh noh......

haaaayyyyyyyyyy kahit pakitang tao lang kausap ko si bebot last sat and was asking nga sa kanya what heppened parang na bale wala lang ung organizers last year ah ewan......

kaya nga french eh

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 09:16:12 AM »
june 23rd daw..

raja sulaiman park , baywalk

wow. ang sikip nun...

may support pa ba from the french gov? kasi last year daw, wala na...
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline tempo

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 10:24:17 PM »
i am actually looking forward to fete this year pero parang walang nababalita ah...

kung ano man kalabasan ng fete this year, sana hindi masayang yung mismong essence ng festival at kung bakit tayo nagce-celebrate.

sobrang bilib ako sa mga nag-organize nung last year kahit last minute yung preparations. (we were even invited to play sa rock stage). talagang mafe-feel mo yung effort nila just to save fete..

Offline Carmela

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 10:51:29 PM »
sana someone would post the lineups and skeds. Kaso parang alanganin ako sa venue, parang ang hirap pumunta doon ha.

Offline kedysanchez

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 12:10:14 AM »
+1.

And I wish things would be a little more transparent -

Last minute na naman inoorganize --- parang kinahihiyang ituloy.

last minute nalaman kung sino ang organizers --- parang kinahihiya nilang sila ang mag-oorganize.

walang list of bands --- parang kinahihiyang ipakita kung sino ang tutugtog.

biglang puno na raw ang roster wala naman kaming nabalitaan kung sino ang kinuha/inimbitahang tumugtog --- parang kinahihiya nila ang mga bagong banda.

wala man lang nag-abiso sa philmusic --- parang kinahihiya nila tayo.

Offline sponkel

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 09:30:53 AM »
+100
Visit the Phantom Mime on soundclick!www.soundlick.com/PhantomMime

LOOKING FOR ROCK GUITARIST LP AREA click here for more info

Offline utoy

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 11:58:57 AM »
i am actually looking forward to fete this year pero parang walang nababalita ah...

kung ano man kalabasan ng fete this year, sana hindi masayang yung mismong essence ng festival at kung bakit tayo nagce-celebrate.

sobrang bilib ako sa mga nag-organize nung last year kahit last minute yung preparations. (we were even invited to play sa rock stage). talagang mafe-feel mo yung effort nila just to save fete..

+1

+1.

And I wish things would be a little more transparent -

Last minute na naman inoorganize --- parang kinahihiyang ituloy.

last minute nalaman kung sino ang organizers --- parang kinahihiya nilang sila ang mag-oorganize.

walang list of bands --- parang kinahihiyang ipakita kung sino ang tutugtog.

biglang puno na raw ang roster wala naman kaming nabalitaan kung sino ang kinuha/inimbitahang tumugtog --- parang kinahihiya nila ang mga bagong banda.

wala man lang nag-abiso sa philmusic --- parang kinahihiya nila tayo.

+1
jul, plug

Offline orgy18

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 09:55:18 PM »
hindi na ba station one ang nag organize ng fete? I miss the 2004 and 2005 Fete De La Musique... :-( :-( :-( :-(

Offline doodle

• Netizen Level
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 11:06:07 PM »

At this writing it is a mystery as to what the format will be and who gets to play. I do not know the particulars but am wondering the same thing as you.

ah dapat PULP DE LA MUSIK ang title hehehe :mrgreen:

Offline deedee91874

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2007, 01:11:42 AM »

ah dapat PULP DE LA MUSIK ang title hehehe :mrgreen:

Pulplitics kamo !!!!!

Offline jaythegame

• Veteran Member
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2007, 03:10:38 AM »
kasama pa ba sa lineup ang bagetsafonik? i like their songs, actually, may demo ako nila.. the bassist is a friend of mine.. kung wala sila, sayang din..
geeesh

Offline sonnaqs

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2007, 03:23:24 AM »
naku oo nga sikip... baka magulo..
peybs ko tlga d2 sa el pueblo...
post po agad ng full details if meron na ah tnx!
"never let the music die down!!"
\m/ ^__^ \m/