hulika

Author Topic: Slash Fan Thread  (Read 84724 times)

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Slash Fan Thread
« Reply #300 on: February 08, 2009, 09:46:06 AM »
http://slashonline.com/?module=news&news_item_id=57

go get them guys!

i have yet to get grab my copy of the slash book.. currently in-transit.. freakin online store said its 7-10days shipping.. its beyond 10days already! grrrr....  :x

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #301 on: February 08, 2009, 09:55:29 AM »
i have yet to get grab my copy of the slash book.. currently in-transit.. freakin online store said its 7-10days shipping.. its beyond 10days already! grrrr....  :x

oi brod! even the last page is worth the wait!

signed tophat ang gas ko ngaun hehe

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #302 on: February 08, 2009, 09:59:52 AM »
oi brod! even the last page is worth the wait!

signed tophat ang gas ko ngaun hehe

wow! big time! signed tophat? off ebay? do you have the slash action figure?

:-D

Offline angeloesteban14

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #303 on: February 08, 2009, 10:03:10 AM »

astig!

saan meron niyan?  :-D

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #304 on: February 08, 2009, 10:07:22 AM »
astig!

saan meron niyan?  :-D

hahaha! eto na mga slash fanatics! pati mga avatar slash! wahehehe!  :lol:

a forumite once told me that you can get one in greenhills.. forgot the name of the store though..

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #305 on: February 08, 2009, 10:10:10 AM »

only the mcfarlanes, mahal ang tax nung knucklebonze

the tophat is from slashonline buti nalang umabot ako

share ko lang guys, when i was in grade four a friend of mine lend me cassette tape with a live guns recording(maateur recording lang).then  i found out it was at ritz, i can never forget that intro,im glad i found the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcIM_PL8BAA

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #306 on: February 08, 2009, 10:12:05 AM »

a forumite once told me that you can get one in greenhills.. forgot the name of the store though..

thats were o got mine, its along the toy stores at the 2nd floor besides an anime merchandise

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #307 on: February 08, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »
only the mcfarlanes, mahal ang tax nung knucklebonze

the tophat is from slashonline buti nalang umabot ako

share ko lang guys, when i was in grade four a friend of mine lend me cassette tape with a live guns recording(maateur recording lang).then  i found out it was at ritz, i can never forget that intro,im glad i found the video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcIM_PL8BAA

cool! i have rare videos as well from them.. i cant remember though if i have this.. hey, you seem to have all the slash collectibles.. why dont you take pictures of 'em and post it here!  :wink: the figurine, the book, the soon-to-be-acquired signed top hat.. and oh, i remember you drooling over the slash signature goldtop! did you get it?  :-D

Offline angeloesteban14

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #308 on: February 08, 2009, 10:15:47 AM »

hahaha!! influence ko si slash eh. kaya ako nagstart mag-gitara nung narinig ko intro ng sweet child o'mine e  :-D

makapunta nga ng greenhills  :-D

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #309 on: February 08, 2009, 10:27:59 AM »
cool! i have rare videos as well from them.. i cant remember though if i have this.. hey, you seem to have all the slash collectibles.. why dont you take pictures of 'em and post it here!  :wink: the figurine, the book, the soon-to-be-acquired signed top hat.. and oh, i remember you drooling over the slash signature goldtop! did you get it?  :-D

collectibles? mine is nothing compared to marc canter's....slash's best friend..ill borrow a camera :-D
the goldtop is beyond reach ang mahal, i was a bit dissapointed to know that its not a custom shop and thus, has some inaccuracy. take the tophat knobs in place for the speed knobs for example..

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #310 on: February 08, 2009, 10:36:20 AM »
collectibles? mine is nothing compared to marc canter's....slash's best friend..ill borrow a camera :-D
the goldtop is beyond reach ang mahal, i was a bit dissapointed to know that its not a custom shop and thus, has some inaccuracy. take the tophat knobs in place for the speed knobs for example..

oh yeah.. hes the one that supplied the pictures and stuff on the making the appetite for destruction book.. a must have as well.. hmmm.. i think i will email my aunt again to buy me that book! hahaha! :lol:

will wait for the pics! :-D

Offline juzaen

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #311 on: February 08, 2009, 07:19:10 PM »
That guitar is slash holy grail....
MY TOYS: 2001 Gibson 1958 Reissue, MesaBoogie subway blues, Springfield armory XDM 40sw, CZ SP01 shadow and MY GLOCK 23 40sw

Offline toybitz

« Reply #312 on: February 09, 2009, 04:17:09 AM »
That guitar is slash holy grail....

i want his signature LP, kahit Burny Slash LP lang..

I tried to modify the looks of my super grade (with Alnico pro 2s) into a slash-looking LP.

Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline acidspeedandmonica

• Netizen Level
« Reply #313 on: February 09, 2009, 06:00:11 AM »

i just wanna share my oh so preacious Saul Hudson collection.... I'm thinking of trading my slash action figure for a TS 9 kaso it's so hard to let it go. Glad to know that there is a thread for Mr.Hudson here....
"Led Zeppelin didn't write songs that everybody liked! They left that to the Beegees...."
                                                                  -Wayne Campbell -
Wayne's World

Offline istipen

« Reply #314 on: February 09, 2009, 07:46:02 AM »

i just wanna share my oh so preacious Saul Hudson collection.... I'm thinking of trading my slash action figure for a TS 9 kaso it's so hard to let it go. Glad to know that there is a thread for Mr.Hudson here....

Hehe hindi po ba for sale? hehe

Offline angeloesteban14

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #315 on: February 09, 2009, 05:20:53 PM »

wow!! san mo nabili yan bro? gusto ko niyan!  :-D

Offline slash59

• Veteran Member
« Reply #316 on: February 09, 2009, 07:39:10 PM »
aba nabuhay ata etong thread na to...
haha pupunta ako greenhills para lang sa tophat na yun..
Gears:Custom LP,epiphone les paul(tobaco burst),boss ds1,rocktron zombie distortion,boss dd3,
danelectro fab chorus,korg pitchblack tuner,BOSS CE-5 chorus ensemble,BOSS SD-1,vox wah,behringer EQ,ibanez tube screamer(moded),Mg30dfx amp,laney

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #317 on: February 09, 2009, 09:28:51 PM »

bilin ko na lang! magkano? :-D

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #318 on: February 09, 2009, 10:38:17 PM »
i humbly present mine

« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 11:08:48 PM by mrbrownstone »

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #319 on: February 09, 2009, 10:40:37 PM »
and this...

nevermind the axl bio haha

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #320 on: February 09, 2009, 11:10:35 PM »
i humbly present mine

and this...

nevermind the axl bio haha

WTF! :-o dami! waaaaaaaaaah! didnt know about the axl bio! a must have as well! lucky you! great collection! :-D

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #321 on: February 09, 2009, 11:16:23 PM »
thanks bro, im still wishing for a really rare slash item like the 1st week release AFD cd-the one that was banned at record stores, live at like suicide, one of his guitars :-D, marami pa kulang....haaaayyy... just got the axl bio locally-fully booked at the block

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #322 on: February 09, 2009, 11:21:23 PM »
thanks bro, im still wishing for a really rare slash item like the 1st week release AFD cd-the one that was banned at record stores, live at like suicide, one of his guitars :-D, marami pa kulang....haaaayyy... just got the axl bio locally-fully booked at the block

is it the raped girl comic strip inside the sleave of the AFD album? i believe thats the first cover of that album.. ill start collecting those great books as well..  :-D

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #323 on: February 09, 2009, 11:24:24 PM »
is it the raped girl comic strip inside the sleave of the AFD album? i believe thats the first cover of that album.. ill start collecting those great books as well..  :-D

yup thats it bro, sana meron maligaw dito hehe kahit di na tumugtog ok lang

Offline askalbo

• Netizen Level
« Reply #324 on: February 09, 2009, 11:29:41 PM »
WoW sir! you are a real fan!! mini-fan lang pala ako.  :-P
what?!?!??