hulika

Author Topic: Slash Fan Thread  (Read 84736 times)

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Slash Fan Thread
« Reply #325 on: February 09, 2009, 11:37:06 PM »
yup thats it bro, sana meron maligaw dito hehe kahit di na tumugtog ok lang

find the rare GnR MTV unplugged bootlegs.. i think it was never commercially released.. found out that the set has pizzas and beers, couch, etc..  :-D

do you have the slash wah and the signature amp? :-D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 01:01:26 AM by hunk0429 »

Offline zep

« Reply #326 on: February 10, 2009, 01:09:39 AM »
find the rare GnR MTV unplugged bootlegs.. i think it was never commercially released.. found out that the set has pizzas and beers, couch, etc..  :-D

kapatid, wala yatang MTV Unplugged ang gnr...

eto ba un?

This is a bootleged recording of some of gnr's classic songs. Side 1 was probably recorded around the time of the illusion tour. Malamang around 92-93. marami silang acoustic sets towards the end of the tour. I say, semi-acoustic kasi may drums and Slash was using a clean tone electric on most of the songs...Tracks-Dead Flowers, You Ain't The First, You're Crazy, Used To Love Her and Knocking

Side 2 is the killer (except for the sound quality).This is the classic line-up, unplugged! With steven on the tambourine (hehehe). Probably recorded around 87-88 in a small club gig. You can even hear the crowd talking with the band and with one another! Izzy and Slash on acoustic guitars. It's interesting to note how Axl introduced Patience:(to the band) "Wanna try Patience". (to the crowd) "I sung this song once, we played this song twice". Also may tambourine yung Patience and wala pa yung intro solo ni Slash. Pero nandito na yung Axl wistle. Yung  outro nandito na rin pero halata mong kinakapa nila yung transition F chord before the ending. Tracks: Used to love her, Patience, Brownstone, Move to the city, jumping jack flash

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #327 on: February 10, 2009, 02:06:03 AM »
kapatid, wala yatang MTV Unplugged ang gnr...

eto ba un?

This is a bootleged recording of some of gnr's classic songs. Side 1 was probably recorded around the time of the illusion tour. Malamang around 92-93. marami silang acoustic sets towards the end of the tour. I say, semi-acoustic kasi may drums and Slash was using a clean tone electric on most of the songs...Tracks-Dead Flowers, You Ain't The First, You're Crazy, Used To Love Her and Knocking

Side 2 is the killer (except for the sound quality).This is the classic line-up, unplugged! With steven on the tambourine (hehehe). Probably recorded around 87-88 in a small club gig. You can even hear the crowd talking with the band and with one another! Izzy and Slash on acoustic guitars. It's interesting to note how Axl introduced Patience:(to the band) "Wanna try Patience". (to the crowd) "I sung this song once, we played this song twice". Also may tambourine yung Patience and wala pa yung intro solo ni Slash. Pero nandito na yung Axl wistle. Yung  outro nandito na rin pero halata mong kinakapa nila yung transition F chord before the ending. Tracks: Used to love her, Patience, Brownstone, Move to the city, jumping jack flash

oooppss.. i stand corrected, wala pa la silang MTV unplugged.. but i remember crossing some website about a couch, pizza and beer.. hmmm.. the club that you're referring to was CBGB.. i have the video! :-D

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #328 on: February 10, 2009, 12:26:09 PM »

do you have the slash wah and the signature amp? :-D

i only have a slash wah and a heavily modded jcm 800 :-D
vhunter and filippo does have a jubillee

Offline slash59

• Veteran Member
« Reply #329 on: February 10, 2009, 01:09:56 PM »
wow..
talaga bang  sa online shop lang meron nung tophat ni slash saka yung SLASH book nya????
Gears:Custom LP,epiphone les paul(tobaco burst),boss ds1,rocktron zombie distortion,boss dd3,
danelectro fab chorus,korg pitchblack tuner,BOSS CE-5 chorus ensemble,BOSS SD-1,vox wah,behringer EQ,ibanez tube screamer(moded),Mg30dfx amp,laney

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #330 on: February 11, 2009, 11:12:05 AM »
youll see some pop off at ebay, if you do, ask certificate of authenticity, i saw a softbound slash bio at powewrbooks glorieta sa tapat ng tower records :-D

Offline angeloesteban14

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #331 on: February 14, 2009, 09:57:05 PM »
may nakita akong slash autobiography sa fully booked high street, wala lang akong dalang pera kanina, nabli ko na sana  :-(

marami pa namang stocks eh  :-D

Offline kingthomas

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #332 on: February 14, 2009, 11:20:04 PM »
ngayon ko lang nakita yung libro niya sa national bookstore. ang mahal.  :lol:u

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #333 on: February 15, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »
ngayon ko lang nakita yung libro niya sa national bookstore. ang mahal.  :lol:u

having a book for a poorly documented band/artist is a rare oppurtunity bro, its worth the money! :-D

Offline angeloesteban14

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #334 on: February 15, 2009, 05:01:51 PM »
ano difference ng softbound tsaka hardbound? pareho lang ba ang content?

softbound = Php699
hardbound = Php1,3++

Offline harvy

« Reply #335 on: February 15, 2009, 07:12:28 PM »
the best album ung appetite for destruction! hard rockin sh*t!!! ganda din ng solo ng estranged! astig!  :-D
estranged.gustong gusto ko yung mga part ni slash.lupit ng musicality ni slash,his my idol!actually kumpleto ako c0ncert nila sa tokyo dvd,vcd,vhs.hehe siya reason why i play guitar now!saul huds0n,
POPE OF DOOM

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2009, 06:09:15 PM »
estranged.gustong gusto ko yung mga part ni slash.lupit ng musicality ni slash,his my idol!actually kumpleto ako c0ncert nila sa tokyo dvd,vcd,vhs.hehe siya reason why i play guitar now!saul huds0n,

gusto ko rin yung mtv ng estranged, the one where he emerged from the ocean and played a solo as slash as a solo could get

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #337 on: February 16, 2009, 11:35:28 PM »
ano difference ng softbound tsaka hardbound? pareho lang ba ang content?

softbound = Php699
hardbound = Php1,3++

hahaha! ndi ko rin alam.. pero inorder ko sa kanila yung hardbound! will get it this tues or wed! i saw the softbound at fullybooked.. 699 nga! mura na! i got the WAR unofficial autobiography as well! at yung kurt cobain UNSEEN! really worth every penny! :-D

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #338 on: February 17, 2009, 09:20:41 PM »
noong highscholl pa ko yung classmate ko nakabili ng libro about guns n roses author si mick wall ata andun pangalan nya sa lyrics na patama sa kanya get in the ring. anyway real name of slash is saul hudson if memory serves correctly galing sya britain tapos migrate sya amerika  naging classmate nya si lenny kravitz sa hollywood highschool i think sayang yung libro me nakaarbor kung kanino napunta.
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #339 on: February 17, 2009, 10:01:18 PM »
i got the hardbound copy! yey! :lol: will post pics soon...  :-D

Offline harvy

« Reply #340 on: February 18, 2009, 04:04:40 AM »
i got the hardbound copy! yey! :lol: will post pics soon...  :-D
wow!where did you buy the book sir?and how much?
POPE OF DOOM

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #341 on: February 18, 2009, 04:08:28 AM »
wow!where did you buy the book sir?and how much?

fullybooked, gateway.. 1258php! :wink: if you're short.. get the paperback, they have like 3.. priced at 699php..  :-D

Offline angeloesteban14

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #342 on: February 18, 2009, 05:36:13 PM »
fullybooked, gateway.. 1258php! :wink: if you're short.. get the paperback, they have like 3.. priced at 699php..  :-D

nice!  :-D :-D I might buy the softbound this weekend!  :-D

Offline hunk0429

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #343 on: February 18, 2009, 08:47:36 PM »
nice!  :-D :-D I might buy the softbound this weekend!  :-D

post natin pictures ng mga book natin! all slash fans out there.. kuha na ng libro! :-D

Offline hahnsoloist

• Netizen Level
« Reply #344 on: February 19, 2009, 09:08:16 AM »
hey guys,i got the book from national bookstore megamall for 625php with a 10% discount. heads up lng sa gusto ng book. :mrgreen:
Never argue with an idiot,he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline harvy

« Reply #345 on: February 20, 2009, 10:19:50 PM »
Mga sir na nakabili na ng libro,anung ityura ng cover?and all about slash ba laman nung book?
POPE OF DOOM

Offline angeloesteban14

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #346 on: February 21, 2009, 04:13:48 AM »
Mga sir na nakabili na ng libro,anung ityura ng cover?and all about slash ba laman nung book?

fully booked sir

itsura nung cover? nagyoyosi si slash :-) yup all about slash  :-D

Offline mrbrownstone

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #347 on: February 21, 2009, 01:31:41 PM »

all about slash, from a guitarist and a personal perspective...the reckless roads is also a good complement for the bio :-D everything discussed by slash there has a corresponding picture/audio and or video file at ebooks :-D

Offline slash59

• Veteran Member
Gears:Custom LP,epiphone les paul(tobaco burst),boss ds1,rocktron zombie distortion,boss dd3,
danelectro fab chorus,korg pitchblack tuner,BOSS CE-5 chorus ensemble,BOSS SD-1,vox wah,behringer EQ,ibanez tube screamer(moded),Mg30dfx amp,laney