hulika

Author Topic: NEWEST GUITARS AND BASSES OF ELEGEE WITH MORE PICTURES ULIT!!!!!  (Read 34429 times)

Offline acousticky14

• Forum Fanatic
Re: NEWEST GUITARS AND BASSES OF ELEGEE ( for my this coming exhibit only!).
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2007, 03:26:22 PM »
wow! ganda nung mga tele....  :-o :-o

Offline Perf_De_Castro

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2007, 03:33:52 PM »
Dalhin mo ba yang mga yan sa PerfJam, Jon? ;)

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2007, 08:12:27 PM »

great idea! yaan mo, i'll be at elegee tomorrow afternoon, lets see if i can sweet talk jon into bringing stuff over for the perf jam  :wink:

pagamit ng strat! or that ultra juicy red telecaster!

but of course, you get first dibs perf, i would be a happy clam with whatever is left, as long as i get to jam with you again, with an elegee on my paws :-)
"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline johngmo15

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2007, 08:58:03 PM »
sir san po kau pwede puntahan?..ganda kasi ng guitars nu...newbie here...slamat po
always appear in black,,always classy

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2007, 11:25:00 PM »

lahat cge pati mga bass. :-)
cel. no 09178288761 landline 7166665 add.4861 old sta. mesa st., sta mesa m.mmy map.jpeg

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2007, 11:27:02 PM »
sir san po kau pwede puntahan?..ganda kasi ng guitars nu...newbie here...slamat po

kol me na lang tom 7166665.tnx
cel. no 09178288761 landline 7166665 add.4861 old sta. mesa st., sta mesa m.mmy map.jpeg

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2007, 11:28:10 PM »
saludo ako jan kay ser jon ganda nung PRS copy... ipon lang ako ulet pa custom ako ulet sayo ser jon!!! more power!! nga pla di lang magaling gumawa ng guitar ser jon malufet din mag guitara!!! idol!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

hahaha cge cge...tnx tol

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2007, 11:31:36 PM »

great idea! yaan mo, i'll be at elegee tomorrow afternoon, lets see if i can sweet talk jon into bringing stuff over for the perf jam  :wink:

pagamit ng strat! or that ultra juicy red telecaster!

but of course, you get first dibs perf, i would be a happy clam with whatever is left, as long as i get to jam with you again, with an elegee on my paws :-)

wow yng isa sa mga wizard dito sa gitara pupunta tom...waaaaaaaa nininerbyos ako....cge boss anton expect kita tom ha, makakakita na naman ako ng mga super sarap na licks yeeeeeah!

Offline chypre

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2007, 03:42:12 PM »
WOAH!!! :-o asteg lahat!! paborito ko yung SG..hehe.. :evil:
Epiphone G310(ETS)>Boss CS-3,Boston HM-100,Boston EQ-100>Boston CH-100>Boston FL-100>Zoom GFX 707(i)>>>

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2007, 07:34:04 PM »
just got home from elegee.

damn! some fine guitars he has there, i got the privilege (according to jon's grace) to mess with all of the exhibit guitars. he stated that they still needed finishing touches, however, i found them to be very playable irregardless!

all of jon's guitars are a joy to play. the first i dived for was he red mahogany tele. jon custom wound the pickups for these, and i found them to be very clear with lots of twang. the neck pickup looks very innovative, kinda like a strat pickup in steel casing with pole pieces exposed. nice! the neck was of my liking, a u-shape but not so thin. sarap laruin!

the maple necked- kamagong tele was a stunner too. alot more punchier than the mahogany, and chunkier. very in your face.

the strat i found to be vey warm and as jon described it to be. i totally dug the neck on it, it probably is one of the fullest sounding strats i have ever played, not a weener. full frequencied and modern voiced.

the sg was an added treat. though i'm not crazy about them coz of the heavy psychological baggage they carry (think- angus young/tony iommi) the neck on this one was amazing. the action was as straight and low as it can get, and it growled like an sg should growl. i even dare say that the neck on this baby is even more comfortable than the many gibson sg's i have tried over the years. this one is just right, not too chunky and wide to be neck heavy, not too thin to feel cramped. your fingers wont get crowded on this one.

the toss up, for me, would have to be between the red tele or the prs. i understand that the prs is jons personal axe and will not be for sale. he noticed that i was really digging into it, as it sung clearly through overdrive, and jazzed exceptionally with the neck pickup/ ton knob turned down configuration. and the sustain.... sustain for days! we were both celebrating its length  :wink:

cant wait for the exhibit! i'm even tickled pink to know that he will be bringing them to the perfjam. even more so, playing his stuff has made my gas hit red level. i have concluded that it is high time that i get my very own elegee guitar, which means, no more dimark's pizzas and cosway dimsums for a while... hahahahah!  :lol:

great work jon! you make all pinoys proud with your great work! you clearly are THE MAN TO BEAT when it comes to local custom instruments.

i am very looking forward to being counted among the many proud owners of your babies  :-) :-) :-)

atin 'to, mga bro!

Ron Kirn

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2007, 11:10:50 AM »
just got home from elegee.

damn! some fine guitars he has there, i got the privilege (according to jon's grace) to mess with all of the exhibit guitars. he stated that they still needed finishing touches, however, i found them to be very playable irregardless!

all of jon's guitars are a joy to play. the first i dived for was he red mahogany tele. jon custom wound the pickups for these, and i found them to be very clear with lots of twang. the neck pickup looks very innovative, kinda like a strat pickup in steel casing with pole pieces exposed. nice! the neck was of my liking, a u-shape but not so thin. sarap laruin!

the maple necked- kamagong tele was a stunner too. alot more punchier than the mahogany, and chunkier. very in your face.

the strat i found to be vey warm and as jon described it to be. i totally dug the neck on it, it probably is one of the fullest sounding strats i have ever played, not a weener. full frequencied and modern voiced.

the sg was an added treat. though i'm not crazy about them coz of the heavy psychological baggage they carry (think- angus young/tony iommi) the neck on this one was amazing. the action was as straight and low as it can get, and it growled like an sg should growl. i even dare say that the neck on this baby is even more comfortable than the many gibson sg's i have tried over the years. this one is just right, not too chunky and wide to be neck heavy, not too thin to feel cramped. your fingers wont get crowded on this one.

the toss up, for me, would have to be between the red tele or the prs. i understand that the prs is jons personal axe and will not be for sale. he noticed that i was really digging into it, as it sung clearly through overdrive, and jazzed exceptionally with the neck pickup/ ton knob turned down configuration. and the sustain.... sustain for days! we were both celebrating its length  :wink:

cant wait for the exhibit! i'm even tickled pink to know that he will be bringing them to the perfjam. even more so, playing his stuff has made my gas hit red level. i have concluded that it is high time that i get my very own elegee guitar, which means, no more dimark's pizzas and cosway dimsums for a while... hahahahah!  :lol:

great work jon! you make all pinoys proud with your great work! you clearly are THE MAN TO BEAT when it comes to local custom instruments.

i am very looking forward to being counted among the many proud owners of your babies  :-) :-) :-)

atin 'to, mga bro!

hahahahahahaha. grabe na to sir anton!!!!! salamat sa nice comments..btw lahat ay welcome para ma try tong mga bago kng gaw....tnx tnx :-)

Offline fallen

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2007, 03:48:13 PM »
i kike those guitars :-) how,s the sound?

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2007, 07:01:18 PM »
i kike those guitars :-) how,s the sound?

read my review, or better yet, try one for yourself  :wink:

jon's work is on par, and dare i say, even better thank most of the imported stuff i've played and heard.

it will be worth your while to drop by his shop, and to take advantage of his open invitation to play with his toys.

two thumbs up for me. when i get my own, my left thumb will be stuck behind the neck and right thumb pickin'  :wink:

Ron Kirn

Offline RonnieA

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2007, 10:42:22 PM »
Hi Anton,

Thansk for the review of the guitars. Diggin that Mahogany tele seems having a little "George Harrison" vibe to it.

Hmmmm..very tempting to go there but in this case..will have to wait. The wife just gave birth to the brand new baby!!!

There goes my Wood shedding days...Time to replace the diapers again!! :-D

Thanks!

RonnieA

Offline MLV07

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2007, 11:49:14 PM »
UNBELIEVABLE craftmanship!!! Ibang klase talaga ang PINOY!!! la na ata tatalo sa PRS copy mo bro..Lahat ng mga customs mo..siguradong nandun ako sa exibit mo..Congrats bro.- MALVIN :-D

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2007, 09:36:53 PM »
Hi Anton,

Thansk for the review of the guitars. Diggin that Mahogany tele seems having a little "George Harrison" vibe to it.

Hmmmm..very tempting to go there but in this case..will have to wait. The wife just gave birth to the brand new baby!!!

There goes my Wood shedding days...Time to replace the diapers again!! :-D

Thanks!

RonnieA

hi sir ronnie!

congrats on your new baby! another guitar god in waiting, eh?  :wink:

hopefully you'll have time to drop by the perfjam to check out the chicks (guitars, ha?!)

if not, jon will always be around. he's bound to get bigger

see you around!

Ron Kirn

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
Re: NEWEST GUITARS AND BASSES OF ELEGEE WITH MORE PICTURES.
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2007, 09:30:44 PM »
oi post ko rin pala mamaya yang update dun sa prs na para skin medyo malapit na matapos ang pag carve top... :-) hirap n matagal e... :-D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 09:51:38 PM by elegee »

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2007, 09:58:29 PM »
eto na yng di ko kaya mabili na prs kaya ginawa ko na lang...kanina medyo patapos na ang top then tom final sanding na lang, then paint job na yahoooo. any suggestion sa color??? tanx guys.

...enjoy mga prs fans...enjoy guys. :-D

Offline humbucker

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2007, 10:04:29 PM »
eto na yng di ko kaya mabili na prs kaya ginawa ko na lang...kanina medyo patapos na ang top then tom final sanding na lang, then paint job na yahoooo. any suggestion sa color??? tanx guys.

DARK BLACK and LIGHT WHITE  :lol: hehe

Siguro bagay siyan kung natural finish lang :-D

Offline stratboy

• Veteran Member
Re: NEWEST GUITARS AND BASSES OF ELEGEE WITH MORE PICTURES ULIT!!!!!
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2007, 10:16:18 PM »
wraparound bridge?

Offline randymarsh

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2007, 10:18:59 PM »
yellow!

nuno : n4 2.0 n4esa, n4vintage, n4 silver sparkle, n5, n6, n7, n8esa
etc : yjm, axis, jp6, jpxi, jp12, jp13, lp 58 vos, lp 57 ri, lp standard, lp trad, am strat, am tele deluxe, jem7v, uv777, rg prestige, j custom, deluxe reverb, vai legacy, jcm900, axefx

Offline trem3

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2007, 10:20:30 PM »
ganda ng PRS Copy!

suggestion ko sa kulay Black Cherry or Charcoal Burst or Gray Black.
Click Here

ginblue

« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2007, 11:14:14 PM »
grabe lupit!!!

sir elegee, pm me the price ng ganyang PRS inspired PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEE!!!!!

Offline reps

« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2007, 11:23:29 PM »
Ang ganda ng prs copy.  :-o
feedback is your friend