hulika

Author Topic: NEWEST GUITARS AND BASSES OF ELEGEE WITH MORE PICTURES ULIT!!!!!  (Read 34573 times)

Offline jun_gats

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: NEWEST GUITARS AND BASSES OF ELEGEE WITH MORE PICTURES ULIT!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2007, 11:28:16 PM »
sayang nmn yung quilt kung tatakluban?

Offline voodoosoup

« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2007, 12:33:03 AM »
purple na woodstain at glossy clearcoat!!! ganda nyan. para kita parin grain

Offline ice.lacsina

« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2007, 12:57:07 AM »
Sir Jon, ganda talaga nung PRS copy! sana gumawa din kyo ng PRS ala SE line. Medyo tight budget eh. hehe.

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2007, 10:50:39 AM »
wow oks lahat ng suggestion nyo salamat talaga! :-) :-) medyo frustrated na talaga ako para dyan sa prs e... ang ganda kc pati tunog kaya eto copy yng ginawa ko di ko kaya kc bumili ng new e..oi kng may time kayo pagnatapos try nyo naman to n kelangan ko comments n suggetion  para mas ma improve ko pa...mas oks nga kng sa togs nyo gamitin para actual talaga db? la lang kong  gusto nyo lang. hehehe :-)
cel. no 09178288761 landline 7166665 add.4861 old sta. mesa st., sta mesa m.mmy map.jpeg

Offline jamesroy

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2007, 11:44:33 AM »
wow libre gamit sa gig!hehehe ayus talaga kayo sir! sana makadaan ako sa inyo minsan... next week gawan ko oras.. may gusto ako ipaayos..

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2007, 11:52:42 AM »
wow libre gamit sa gig!hehehe ayus talaga kayo sir! sana makadaan ako sa inyo minsan... next week gawan ko oras.. may gusto ako ipaayos..

no problem...hehehe basta naka sked. :-)
cel. no 09178288761 landline 7166665 add.4861 old sta. mesa st., sta mesa m.mmy map.jpeg

Offline patchdpogi

Re: NEWEST GUITARS AND BASSES OF ELEGEE ( for my this coming exhibit only!).
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2007, 05:07:27 PM »
eto na yng di ko kaya mabili na prs kaya ginawa ko na lang...kanina medyo patapos na ang top then tom final sanding na lang, then paint job na yahoooo. any suggestion sa color??? tanx guys.

...enjoy mga prs fans...enjoy guys. :-D

transparent black sir!  :-D
KUNG HINDI MO KAYA PANINDIGAN... MANAHIMIK KA NALANG!!! \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Offline Boosted

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2007, 05:30:52 PM »
naku! mukhang mapapaipon ako para mag pagawa sayo jon! hehe pineprapare ko na sarili ko para sa custom since ndi ko makakapili ng tunog. ako na lang susunod sa guitara.. bisita ako minsan sa inyo! hehe (pag may dala na ako pang down payment :)

Offline vincechang

« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2007, 09:24:42 PM »
eto na yng di ko kaya mabili na prs kaya ginawa ko na lang...kanina medyo patapos na ang top then tom final sanding na lang, then paint job na yahoooo. any suggestion sa color??? tanx guys.

wow!!!! ano ung pickups nyan bro? PRS din ba?
pano yung pickup selector? kaya ba yung 5-way rotary switch?  :-D

emerald green maganda  :wink:

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2007, 12:26:47 PM »

wow!!!! ano ung pickups nyan bro? PRS din ba?
pano yung pickup selector? kaya ba yung 5-way rotary switch?  :-D

emerald green maganda  :wink:

pick-up? di ko pa sure kng gagawan ko or golden age....mganda rotary kaso hirap maghanap, baka tggle kng la talaga. den push pull sa hum sing..abangan nyo na lng malapit n mtapos to.... :-)

Offline kawayan_strat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2007, 01:08:35 PM »
pre,daw ok na ang pang personal mo haw....daan kam i ni brian jan next week,dalhan ka namon redhorse!hehehehe

Offline psychic_sushi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2007, 08:05:12 PM »
hey guys!

i'm the lucky S.O.B. who got to take this super model home for a night

Jon was generous to entrust this tele to me. in fact, i've been on it for the past hour and a half, just taking a dinner-breather and will be getting back to it before i hit the haystack and get up at 4am for work. too bad she has to go back to her maker tomorrow  :cry:

at the shop palang, i was blow away by this teles responsiveness.  i found its neck to be very even (a thicker than usual U shape, which is my personal preference) and found it not to choke anywhere.

i think parts of its body is made of a wood related to kamagong, i'll have to get back o you on the wooden recipe. i totally dug the access, didnt find the heel to get in the way of my playing, and the rear contour make gives it an ultra comfortable feel. no more being gouged in the chest.

as a reality check, it was great to hear it through my gear- a yamaha magic stomp for my modulation needs, miaudio tubezone, bamfx bakemono ds-1 and an evans solid state amp (sorry snobs, i cant really give a rats butt about tubes, i'm a jazz wannabe and enjoy the neutral environment the ic's have  :wink:)

i found the this tele to have loads of twang and spank. the pickups (hand wound by jon himself) were very impressive- clear, articulate, and well balanced, even when over saturated. the bridge pick up has plenty of attitude, choppy and great for chicken picking. with the tone knob rolled back i was able to tame the brightness and fatter things up. the neck pick up, clean, was wel siuted for jazz. overall, i found this voicewise to deliver a tone that surfs he lune between a modern and classic tele- the classic quality being in the bridge pickup twang and smokey neck pick-up, the modern being the articulation and clarity.

tam_guitar took a little snippet of me wrestling it on his phone, hopefully he'll post it.

thanks jon, for lending it to me, and moreso, for making such a fine fine fine instrument! undoubtedly, this is world class. the attention to detail jon placed on this is crazy!

"The world needs more great guitarists, not more lumber critics."

Ron Kirn

Offline guitaricci

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #87 on: August 20, 2007, 08:24:04 PM »
hey guys!

i'm the lucky S.O.B. who got to take this super model home for a night

Jon was generous to entrust this tele to me. in fact, i've been on it for the past hour and a half, just taking a dinner-breather and will be getting back to it before i hit the haystack and get up at 4am for work. too bad she has to go back to her maker tomorrow  :cry:

at the shop palang, i was blow away by this teles responsiveness.  i found its neck to be very even (a thicker than usual U shape, which is my personal preference) and found it not to choke anywhere.

i think parts of its body is made of a wood related to kamagong, i'll have to get back o you on the wooden recipe. i totally dug the access, didnt find the heel to get in the way of my playing, and the rear contour make gives it an ultra comfortable feel. no more being gouged in the chest.

as a reality check, it was great to hear it through my gear- a yamaha magic stomp for my modulation needs, miaudio tubezone, bamfx bakemono ds-1 and an evans solid state amp (sorry snobs, i cant really give a rats butt about tubes, i'm a jazz wannabe and enjoy the neutral environment the ic's have  :wink:)

i found the this tele to have loads of twang and spank. the pickups (hand wound by jon himself) were very impressive- clear, articulate, and well balanced, even when over saturated. the bridge pick up has plenty of attitude, choppy and great for chicken picking. with the tone knob rolled back i was able to tame the brightness and fatter things up. the neck pick up, clean, was wel siuted for jazz. overall, i found this voicewise to deliver a tone that surfs he lune between a modern and classic tele- the classic quality being in the bridge pickup twang and smokey neck pick-up, the modern being the articulation and clarity.

tam_guitar took a little snippet of me wrestling it on his phone, hopefully he'll post it.

thanks jon, for lending it to me, and moreso, for making such a fine fine fine instrument! undoubtedly, this is world class. the attention to detail jon placed on this is crazy!

you are lucky indeed!  :wink:
Its not the kill, Its the thrill of the chase...

Offline tam_guitar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2007, 11:38:36 PM »
Sir Elegee  :lol:

kaw na bahala sa babies ko ha...im excited na po, super!!!

c u tom sir!

yung Video ni psychic_sushi upload ko tonight...wait lang. C.R. muna ako  :lol:

i tried the PRS copy of sir Elegee...if you guys love feedbacks, like me, this baby can go all night long. AS IN ALL NIGHT LONG!

RING ANY NOTE, ANYWHERE IN THE FRETBOARD, HOLD IT STILL DNT RELEASE, IT WONT STOP FOREVER!!!

the thing is, hnd nagbabago yung tone kaht feedback, ang lupit! parang strings sound sa keyboard.

TRY IT! ull be amazed!
There is no tone. There is only music.

Offline tam_guitar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2007, 12:19:51 AM »
Here is the VIDEO  :lol:

Psychic_Sushi on Elgee Tele Guitar

enjoy

crappy camera  :-( Excellent Guitar!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 12:23:30 AM by tam_guitar »

Offline tam_guitar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2007, 01:13:31 AM »
haha

post mo na kaya d2...

sir elgee, may tanong daw itong si kaiowas!!!  :-D

Offline tam_guitar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2007, 10:36:04 PM »
i went at sir jon's place kanina with psychic_sushi and We discovered some hidden treasures  :lol:

kulitan Video  :-o

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m295/tam_guitar/?action=view&current=AntonTokai.flv
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 10:43:11 PM by tam_guitar »

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2007, 05:18:54 PM »
oi nka post n agad.hehehe

Offline tam_guitar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #93 on: August 23, 2007, 01:53:33 AM »
oi nka post n agad.hehehe

:lol: dapat lang!

Offline tejadster

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #94 on: August 23, 2007, 07:20:03 PM »
sir jon you got pm.....

ganda nung elegee custom guitar nung guitarista ng shamrock.......
napanood ko sa myxlive ganda ng tunog..... :-D :-D

Offline raidow

« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2007, 07:33:34 PM »
mga sir, mgkano po b ang mgpagawa ng guitar sa inyo??? at ano po ung mga kelangan ko pa bilin kng gsto ko mgpagawa ng guitar?? xalamats po ng marami.. :-D sana po msagot nyo ang aking tanong.. 
aria mac-gothic>>pitchblack>>NG100>>Shredhead>>DD3>>PH3>>Laney LX65r

Offline ikem

• Veteran Member
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2007, 08:22:14 PM »
Wow!!! :-o :-o :-oSir san po ba yung place/exhibit nyo?
There's something money can't buy, but for anything else there's your credit card..

Offline elegee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2007, 09:45:54 PM »
sir jon you got pm.....

ganda nung elegee custom guitar nung guitarista ng shamrock.......
napanood ko sa myxlive ganda ng tunog..... :-D :-D
wow talaga? hahaha. cge abangan ko rin.

Offline basstuduplak

• Netizen Level
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2007, 10:10:48 PM »
grabe last week i went to have a quotation of my custom jazz bass model at Jon's place..plan ko dpat papakabitan ko ng seymour and all...nagresearch na nga ako about the right pick-ups for my taste then jon said, " wag na brad...subukan mo tong gawa kong jazz bass(the red one)"

:evil: men!!!!!!!!!! napamura nga ako eh sa ganda ng playability and construction+especially yung value
 ..idol!!!! sobrang pang international standards tlga!!! tska I trust Jon kc ever since pinagawa ko electronics ng taurus ko dti tlgang la problem hangang ngayon and truly he will listen to your exact specifications tska napakahospitable din...kuya at least alam ko na kung magkano...basta timbrehan kita...really looking forward to have my custom jazz hand crafted by you...more power and Godbless!!!! :mrgreen:

Offline tejadster

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #99 on: August 23, 2007, 10:13:58 PM »
sir jon puno daw kse yung inbox nyo eto po yung pm ko dapat sa inyo...

mga magkano po kaya aabutin to'

maski yung pinaka murang kahoy.....
yung pinakamurang hardware
I'm after naman kse is the quality

so how much po sir jon? :-D