hulika

Author Topic: Videos. Blueskrieg "Live" @ 19East Lampano Alley, Plug, Snakecharmer, Kulukati  (Read 3149 times)

Offline rakrakan

• Forum Fanatic
Posted this topic here rather than the event announcement thread for easy access by the regular blues hounds.

I thought it was a special and memorable blues night, great line up, nice venue, nice sound, nice vibes.

I had the gig captured on video and I also recorded the audio multi track (drums overhead, kick, bass guitar, guitar 1, guitar 2, vocals and the stereo mix from the house). My impression after skimming the captured video and audio material is that we may be able to make something out of it, (DVD anyone?). We did not capture all, but we captured a lot.

Lots of footage and clips of Lampano Alley, Kulukati, Snakecharmer, PLUG and The Long Johns.

I'll be posting on an installment basis coz it takes a ton of time to edit the video to the mixed sound track. The mixing of the multi-track parts is kinda easy, mostly balancing and taming the spikes, to keep the live feel, as much as possible 60% should come from the house mix.

Anyway, here is the first installment....

you can also Download d music video clip on my Multiply site.

Enjoy.  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 08:48:40 AM by rakrakan »

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Videos. Blueskrieg Night at 19East
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 09:33:14 PM »
Ayus to ah!

Pwd request yung "I Wish I Knew" ng Kulukati?  O kaya, "She Said" or "Rocking Horse"  :-D

Offline rakrakan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 10:52:05 PM »
Sure dude, there are a couple of songs from the Kulukati w Delta Slim set.

In the meantime, here's the 2nd music video from the main attraction of that  evening, Lampano Alley band. Binky in top mood, Tom Colvin was smoking on harp, Edwin kinda aggressive on guitar, Simon pumpin Motown bass tones and Rey swinging on drums. Killer sound and dynamics from these guys.

you can also download this Binky Lampano Alley music video clip on my Multiply site.

Enjoy.   :mrgreen:

Offline micr0chimp

• Forum Fanatic
Plug!  Plug!  Plug!

Yung sa amin puro si Joric ang kita ha?  Wehehehehe.

Grabe Lampano Alley.  I'm selling my pedals and getting just a Blues Driver.   :-)

Offline rakrakan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 12:49:16 PM »
Here's the 3rd music video that special evening of blues music, power blues rock from the SNAKECHARMER band performing their original tune "ZALMAN KNEW". Hats off to Snakecharmer for pulling off a set which I recall are all original tunes.

you can also download this Snakecharmer music video clip on my Multiply site.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 07:07:04 PM by rakrakan »

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Hanep sa pic ang Snakecharmer ah!  Kala ko South Border!  May yuppie tapos may hip-hop!

Offline rakrakan

• Forum Fanatic
Here's the 4th music video from that special evening of blues music. KULUKATI performing the Nina Simone tune "I WISH I KNEW" but with DeltaSlim on slide guitar it has to be The Derek Trucks version, :wink:.

Quite a dynamic performance and sound by Kulukati, nice fit with Delta's fireworks.

you can also download this Kulukati w DeltaSlim music video clip on my Multiply site.

This video playlist on Youtube will load and play all videos from Blueskrieg at 19East, performances from SNAKECHARMER, KULUKATI, LAMPANO ALLEY and PLUG.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 10:35:34 AM by rakrakan »

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
NICE!  Tnx Gerry!

Offline tele-tubby

• Philmusicus Addictus
Hanep sa pic ang Snakecharmer ah!  Kala ko South Border!  May yuppie tapos may hip-hop!

hahaha... touche

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
hahaha... touche

hehe...  at least your music speaks for itself.  kasing tight nyo ang South Border e!

porma tayo lahat bukas sa RJTV!  may camera eh!

Offline v00doochi1d

• Veteran Member
astig lahat ng bands!!!!gudluck sa mga bluesmen ng pinas!!! :mrgreen:

Offline driftees

Re: Videos. Blueskrieg "Live" @ 19East Lampano Alley, Plug, Snakecharmer, Kuluka
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2007, 11:42:23 AM »

gudlak sa ating lahat :mrgreen: tnx sir gerry....
ang gulo-gulo na ng mundo kaya magtugtugan na lang tayo!!!!

--->>>> Emy pLuG <<<<---

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Videos. Blueskrieg "Live" @ 19East Lampano Alley, Plug, Snakecharmer, Kuluka
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2007, 11:47:46 AM »

uy bro, sa Makati lang ung next gig (RJTV, Jupiter St), punta ka na!

Offline rakrakan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2007, 05:23:49 PM »
Here's another music video from that special evening of blues music.

THE LONG JOHNS performing their original tune "O Ewan Ko"

Kudos to Adrian, Jun and Tristan for supporting Blueskrieg gigs, here's our THANKS to you guys.

you can also download The Long Johns music video clip on my Multiply site.

This video playlist on Youtube will load and play all videos from Blueskrieg at 19East, performances from THE LONG JOHNS, SNAKECHARMER, KULUKATI, LAMPANO ALLEY and PLUG.

Offline micr0chimp

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 11:07:29 AM »
Salamat ulit, fafa!  That was a great gig!   :-D