hulika

Author Topic: Praise and Worship Leaders  (Read 50195 times)

Offline dabo-d

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Praise and Worship Leaders
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2009, 08:32:09 PM »
happy new year bradas and sistas!
"awan, atu.. awan, tu, tri por!!"

Offline Grease Monkey

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #176 on: January 17, 2009, 01:46:37 PM »
Pwede pong sumali? God Bless You All!

Offline gamelan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #177 on: January 24, 2009, 03:03:52 AM »
best song on worship night?  :?
 :lol:
wrap your troubles in dreams and dream your troubles away

one life to live \m/

Offline dabo-d

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2009, 11:32:20 PM »
Pwede pong sumali? God Bless You All!

best things in life are free bro! welcome! :-D

bro, any song will be the best in a worship night if the Holy Spirit moved in that place at the time that song is played. :-)

Offline tokamak

• Netizen Level
« Reply #179 on: February 05, 2009, 08:13:17 PM »
sabi samin ng worship leader namin:

praise and worship is not a concert.
we are not singing for the people.
we're singing for an audience of one and that is God.

rock on...
mabuhay ang mga kristiyano (at mga kristiyanong mangangawit hehehe)  :mrgreen:
Forums lang, walang personalan.

Offline tokamak

• Netizen Level
« Reply #180 on: February 05, 2009, 08:15:12 PM »

paborito ko talaga iyong beautiful lord...ganda ng lyrics...
Forums lang, walang personalan.

Offline skyjammer

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #181 on: February 17, 2009, 09:49:12 PM »

Something is going on with me and the song "Till I see You" by Hillsong United (Look To You album)... for quite some time now. :-) :-)

Let's keep this thread running.

Do you guys have pics during major events sa church nyo? or perhaps joint fellowship ng mga churches?

Offline wannabeguitarist

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #182 on: February 18, 2009, 01:07:30 AM »
bro, any song will be the best in a worship night if the Holy Spirit moved in that place at the time that song is played.

consuming fire - Tim hughes

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #183 on: February 18, 2009, 04:38:18 PM »

How Great Is Our God / How Great Thou Art by Chris Tomlin

Buti naman madami na nagpo post dito. Keep it up guys. Try listening to Chris Tomlin's latest album "Hello Love", panalo mga songs.

Offline shemgar

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2009, 05:27:38 PM »
astig nga yung mga songs ni Chris dun sa bago nyang album, favorite ko dun is yung I will rise.

Great song sa Worship Night?

Try You Reign By Citipointe Live. Galing to
Vision inspires, it allows you to see the unseen. It gets you doing things you never dreamed of accomplishing. Vision creates an environment in which a team operates at its very best. Vision pushes you to look past the obvious and look to the supernatural

Offline dekturrr

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #185 on: March 25, 2009, 01:56:46 PM »
Mga Bro's kilala nio ba si Jason Upton?
Kamusta ang music ang worship leading style niya para sa inyo?
Pr. 23:23a

Buy the truth and do not sell it

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #186 on: March 25, 2009, 03:16:51 PM »
astig nga yung mga songs ni Chris dun sa bago nyang album, favorite ko dun is yung I will rise.

Great song sa Worship Night?

Try You Reign By Citipointe Live. Galing to

ei, thanks sa mga suggestions, never heard of these bands before. lupit ng citipointe (may streaming audio sa website nila). sarap pakinggan nung you reign tsaka devoted....nga pala, read in one their blogs na pupunta sila dito sa sept 12. wala pa nga lang venue. hopefully mag push thru. keep posting sa thread na to mga kapatid. God bless!

Offline shinkenshinobu

« Reply #187 on: March 25, 2009, 09:33:12 PM »

magaling sya. very powerful ang message ng songs. most of his songs are prophetic. yung ibang songs nga lang nya are very deep to the point na di na masyado magets ng mga tao yung meaning ng song. he is known to be very unorthodox; in fact, karamihan sa mga songs nya ay spontaneously inspired by the Holy Spirit.

with regards to his style of music, maganda mga arrangement ng mga songs nya. sa sobrang ganda, sobrang hirap rin gayahin.
"...but be filled with the Spirit; singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord..." Ephesians 5:18 MTO Home made Drum Mics: http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,81477.0.html

Offline dekturrr

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2009, 10:41:41 AM »
magaling sya. very powerful ang message ng songs. most of his songs are prophetic. yung ibang songs nga lang nya are very deep to the point na di na masyado magets ng mga tao yung meaning ng song. he is known to be very unorthodox; in fact, karamihan sa mga songs nya ay spontaneously inspired by the Holy Spirit.

with regards to his style of music, maganda mga arrangement ng mga songs nya. sa sobrang ganda, sobrang hirap rin gayahin.

madali lang gayahin music, kung meron lang magaling na flutist at violinist.hehehe
ang taas din ng boses nia but still buo pa din.
ganda din ng format ng band nia, flute, violin, drums at piano.
ano favorite niong kanta nia?
some of my favorites are

Fly
Glory Come Down
My Beloved
Joshua
In The Silence
Jacob's Dream

Offline shinkenshinobu

« Reply #189 on: March 26, 2009, 08:21:33 PM »
madali lang gayahin music, kung meron lang magaling na flutist at violinist.hehehe
ang taas din ng boses nia but still buo pa din.
ganda din ng format ng band nia, flute, violin, drums at piano.
ano favorite niong kanta nia?
some of my favorites are

Fly
Glory Come Down
My Beloved
Joshua
In The Silence
Jacob's Dream

di rin. mejo complex ang arrangement nila eh. gusto ko yung Lion of Judah and Glory Come Down.
"...but be filled with the Spirit; singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord..." Ephesians 5:18 MTO Home made Drum Mics: http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,81477.0.html

Offline makoykoy29

• Netizen Level
« Reply #190 on: April 01, 2009, 10:32:45 AM »
whoah!!my gan2 pla..ayus..bgong song leader ako sa church namin..(CEC - Christ Enthroned Church sa Bulacan)2nd tym ko pa lang mgso2nglid ds sunday..mtagal na ko musician sa church..pero iba talaga pag song leading na ang ginagawa mo..kinakabahan pa din ako..Da best pa din talaga ang tumugtog at mgworship sa Panginoon..tama sa sunod d2 na ko tatambay pag nakaasign ako as sl..hingi ako mga suggestions..God Bless Philmusic..i like the message na nabasa ko sa mga prior pages ng thread na 2..We have to live a lifestyle of worship..and sa pagso2nglid,we just have to be ourselves and worship the Lord and let the the LOrd move the congregation with His Spirit..

WOW!!!Worship.. :-)

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #191 on: April 01, 2009, 11:44:34 AM »
whoah!!my gan2 pla..ayus..bgong song leader ako sa church namin..(CEC - Christ Enthroned Church sa Bulacan)2nd tym ko pa lang mgso2nglid ds sunday..mtagal na ko musician sa church..pero iba talaga pag song leading na ang ginagawa mo..kinakabahan pa din ako..Da best pa din talaga ang tumugtog at mgworship sa Panginoon..tama sa sunod d2 na ko tatambay pag nakaasign ako as sl..hingi ako mga suggestions..God Bless Philmusic..i like the message na nabasa ko sa mga prior pages ng thread na 2..We have to live a lifestyle of worship..and sa pagso2nglid,we just have to be ourselves and worship the Lord and let the the LOrd move the congregation with His Spirit..

WOW!!!Worship.. :-)

Hi there. buti nakita mo itong thread na to...Kapag may gusto ka pang malaman post ka lang, madaming sasagot. God bless sa ministry and sa church nyo.

(try to avoid text spelling pala, para hindi tayo masita ng mga moderators)

Offline dekturrr

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #192 on: April 02, 2009, 09:25:48 AM »
di rin. mejo complex ang arrangement nila eh. gusto ko yung Lion of Judah and Glory Come Down.

mejo mahiarap lang ang chords kase usually nasa Eb or Bb ang key nia. pero kayang cifrahin, magaling lang talaga yung flutist at violinist nia.

gusto ko ngang magkaroon ng Roland RD700sx na digipiano dahil kay Jason Upton e, hehehe

ok din ung Lion of Judah. Freedom Reigns at Freedom ok din. pati Dying Star. halos lahat na. hehehehe

Offline dekturrr

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #193 on: April 02, 2009, 09:44:45 AM »
Guys gusto ko lang i-share yung isang song ni Jason Upton titled Fly
eto ang sinulat nia regarding the song and his experience

=======================================
There is no explanation for the last song, Fly, except that during the "do you see what I see" portion you will hear a soaring voice over the top of the other voices (6 minutes and 11 seconds into this section). At first we thought it was an ambient microphone picking up an overtone. During mixing all of the channels were searched and we found that this 'boys choir' type voice was not on any of the other microphones, but was bleeding through my own microphone ( which would make it impossible for it to be an overtone because it was not present on any of the other microphones).

If you listen carefully you will hear it again later in this section; it's not quite as clear because, unfortunately, my voice is prominent on that microphone.

Interestingly, a boy came up to me that night and told me that he saw an angel standing about fifteen feet behind me.and another one behind our drummer. At the time I doubted that; but after hearing the 'voice' alone during the mixing process with no other instruments around it, I do not doubt it anymore. It was very humbling and convicting for me to realize that I had not believed the boy.

I sometimes wrestle with why I so often disbelieve the supernatural (why would I first think it was something natural like an overtone, instead of believing it was an angel). The Bible tells us that we should not be surprised by angelic visitations; but I must admit, I was surprised!
====================================================

eto po yung lyrics.

FLY
Jason Upton
Going up to new atmospheres
Going up to new places
Going up to new atmospheres
Gotta have new ears...new ears
Heavenly places(Repeat 2)
Heavenly,
Heavenly places(Repeat 3)
Heavenly,
Heavenly places
New revelation(Repeat 2)
What are you doing
Where are you going
You're gonna give
Some of you've been fighting for a very long time
Some of you've been fighting that ground warfare for a very long time
Sticking out your fists and fighting
God wants to take us to new places (repeat 6)
New revelation (2)
New perspective (2)
Ariel View(4)
I declare over you
God has given you the air
God has given you the air so fly
It's time to spread out your wings
It's time to shake off the things that hold you down
It's time to spread out your wings and fly
Just fly... fly(hold)
Do you see what I see
Do you hear what I hear
Do you know what I know
Do you want what I want
Fly...fly...fly...
Do you see what I see
Do you hear what I hear
Do you know what I know
Fly(Repeat 7)
Just fly (Repeat 2)
Fly(hold)
I have given you wings
I have set you free from the things that held you
I have given you wings
I have set you free so come to me
Fly(hold)
Nothing's gonna hold me back
Nothing's gonna hold me back
Like a bird in the air you have escaped the snare
Like a bird in the air you've escaped the snare of the enemy
You have been set free (Repeat 4)
Nothing can ever hold you –Fly...

eto naman po yung song. may angels daw na narinig bandang 6:11 of the track.

http://www.imeem.com/people/LAjdMa/music/u-DT7jEk/jason-upton-fly/

ano sa palagay nio mga chongs?

Offline dabo-d

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2009, 10:39:45 PM »
di ko din malaman kung angel nga yun.. :|

Offline nibram

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2009, 02:04:47 AM »
Nice! meron palang gantong thread!  :-)

I was looking for the proper thread para humingi ng tulong!!!  :-D

Meron ba kayo copy ng "Sambahin ka O Yahweh"? MP3, imeem, or youtube? hehe

hindi pa ako naka-tingin sa House of Praise eh... kaso need na ng mga youth samin... HELP!!  :-)

here's my contribution..

I'm blessed para pagkatiwalaan ng music ministry sa church namin (Faith Fellowship Bulacan) and I believe that it's only by God's grace kaya tayo napili para mag lead ng worship sa respective churches natin or ministry... Regardless of our weaknesses and short comings, God entrusted us with our ministries kaya naman lets see to it na we're giving our best sa lahat ng opportunity na pede tayo mag serve.

Worship leading is a life style. it doesn't end after singing the last song sa set list. we should have a constant communication with God, and should be worshiping Him through our life style... wala na sigurong mas effective pa sa leading by example.  :wink:

God bless sa inyong lahat!   :-)

Y

Offline dekturrr

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2009, 09:18:04 AM »
bro kay ernie palacio yan. wala pang mga cd nuon pero meron akog kachurchmate na may tape nian.

dami naghahanap nian,

i wonder bat nga kaya tumigil gumawa ng album si ernie palacio?

Offline wh1t33rick

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2009, 01:14:20 PM »
bro kay ernie palacio yan. wala pang mga cd nuon pero meron akog kachurchmate na may tape nian.

dami naghahanap nian,

i wonder bat nga kaya tumigil gumawa ng album si ernie palacio?

He is currently pastoring a church in Rosario, La Union...he is currently doing new songs lately as he has many engagements and concerts in La Union, Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, Tuguegarao as well as in the souths...
"I Don't care what they say about me but it's alright..they'll get it one day.."

Make God Famous

Offline champoi

« Reply #198 on: June 02, 2009, 03:14:32 AM »
kakatuwa tong thread na to ah, sa tagal ko dito sa pmusic di ko akalain na meron din palang para sa mga worship leader \. salamat sa nag initiate.

anyway, our church is planning to create a choir. meron po ba kayong pwedeng irecommend? dito lang sa cubao ang chuchr ko. kung meron po ito number ko - 0922-8756501.

thanks in advance

God bless all
whatever you do, wether you drink or eat, do it for the glory of God!!!

Offline jefisipbata

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #199 on: June 02, 2009, 09:28:00 AM »
kakatuwa tong thread na to ah, sa tagal ko dito sa pmusic di ko akalain na meron din palang para sa mga worship leader \. salamat sa nag initiate.

anyway, our church is planning to create a choir. meron po ba kayong pwedeng irecommend? dito lang sa cubao ang chuchr ko. kung meron po ito number ko - 0922-8756501.

thanks in advance

God bless all

hi there! welcome sa thread.

wow, sayang mejo busy yung choir director ng simbahan namin..hope makahanap ka. although kung wala talaga, the next best thing siguro eh find a keyboardist that can read music. then dust of those hymnals, and practice. yung arrangement naman kase ng mga sections (not sure of the term, basta yung tono ng soprano, alto, tenor tsaka bass) e nakalagay na dun. God bless sa inyong choir.