Okay people. This is a relatively simple forum, nothing near the other "more complicated" ones. Let's keep the rules simple and as few as possible. This list may grow as I or the higher up mods and admins deem it fit, nonetheless, it will make it to this list only if ultimately necessary. Violators will be dealt with accordingly.
1. Keep content on this forum wholesome and "PG-13". If you have to ask, if you don't want your 13 year old or younger brother, sister, daughter son, nephew or niece to read it, then it's not PG-13.
2. Avoid foul and offensive language.
3. No flaming. Flaming is defined as personal attacks.
4. No attacking of "sensitive" beliefs of others, to include religion, politics, race, gender, sexual preference etc. Besides, it doesn't belong here.
5. This board is meant to enrich the social dimension of the Philmusic community by establishing bonds through personal "eye to eye" interaction. Please keep this spirit in mind as you post, mingle and meet your fellow forumites.
Enjoy your stay !