hulika

Author Topic: FreedomTom the German..  (Read 68803 times)

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: FreedomTom the German..
« Reply #325 on: February 09, 2009, 12:55:46 AM »
1. Di pa inclusive ang 12% VAT sa binebenta ni tom (para lang yun sa VAT registered entities). OT na to pero para lang maintindihan ng iba.

Kung VAT registered si tom lahat ng bibilhin nya may additional 12% VAT. So kung ang ibebenta mo sa kanya ay 10k ang ibabayad nya ay 11.2k at ikaw ay required na iremit sa BIR ang 1.2k sa month end. Bat pati ikaw kailangan ng VAT? Dahil required ng BIR na ireveal ni tom kanino nya binili ang binebenta nya at magkano nya to nabili.

Kung magmamargin sya ng 2k ibebenta nya to ng 13.2k. Pero dahil VAT registered sya babayaran ito ng buyer ng 14.8k tapos ireremit nya sa bir ang 1.6k.

So kung titingnan natin kumita si tom ng 2k at kumita ang bir ng 2.8k.

Pag dumating ang time na sawa ka na at ibebenta ulit ang same item at the last buying price 14.8k na to plus vat magiging 16.6k. Using the same margin bebenta naman ni tom ng 18.6k.

Do you see the pattern? Kada benta ng gitara may patong na 12%. Di ko yata gusto nun.

2. Overpricing? He sells at market prices regardless of how much he buys them. That's business. Let's face it. The only reason you're selling it low to tom is because no one is buying it at the price you want at the time frame you are willing to wait. If you can sell it at market prices you will not go to tom. But it's been weeks and no one is buying so you sell it to tom at a low price, knowing that tom will sell it later at a higher price.

Why is it so? 'Coz you are in a hurry to sell while tom can afford to have it on stock for months until it is bought at the price he wants. If you can afford to wait that long then you don't need tom.

3. Misbehaving? Respect? If you don't like the way he conducts his business then don't patronize him. That goes for any business.

4. Teach him how to post pics? He is computer challenged and doesn't even understand what a web server means. Teach him how to text properly? I believe that is not included in the rules of philmusic and as such he is free to do so.

6. Let him know na pinag uusapan sya? What for?

My apologies for the rant but my personal opinion is as long as he doesn't violate philmusic rules he is free to conduct his business his own way. I believe his market are for those who cannot sell their items fast and for those who are looking for items not immediately available in philmusic.

Now if you believe he is violating certain philmusic rules then pm me and I will remind him. For now I will cease to comment further.

peace :-)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 01:02:50 AM by royc »

Offline obetski

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #326 on: February 09, 2009, 01:50:23 AM »
I went to his place some time ago, and yes, sobrang critical siya sa items mo, to the point that he will make you feel bad about your item, and that he will make his items look good. He contacted me about my Gibson SG, and said I should come over.

Okay naman siya, pero tip lang, wag kang papadala sa mga hirit niya, even if he says that by coming over and not buying/selling is just "wasting his time". He will say that, even if he's the one who will invite you over for a POSSIBLE deal, and nothing final. This is not a part of being a proper businessman, and contrary to how a businessman should be as one of you described what Tom is. (The "planning culture" thing) The plan is to check items for a possible deal. In fact, the time wasted is mine, and not his, as i came from four cities away, without him taking even a step out of his apartment. Also, professional businessmen deal with people well-dressed, or at least decently covered up, and not half naked. With these premises, I do not think Tom is a professional businessman.  :x

Going in strong, but with feet of clay will not work. Once you are in his turf remember to be respectful, but nonetheless, very TOUGH as well. Yun lang, no need for adjustments, except maybe a little more respect and clothing on his part. :-D

this is a winner... hindi ko pa naka deal tong tom na to.. pero kung buyer/seller ako at haharap sya sa akin ng nakahubad.. KABASTUSAN  agad ang impression ko.. after reading pages of this thread, I have no plan to go to his place and be humiliated..
few people commented about his bad business ethics., that is credible enough,, remember youre the client of his business and deserves a little respect
my song that' being aired in Sydney

Offline gitarakista27

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #327 on: February 09, 2009, 07:40:11 AM »
1. Di pa inclusive ang 12% VAT sa binebenta ni tom (para lang yun sa VAT registered entities). OT na to pero para lang maintindihan ng iba.

Kung VAT registered si tom lahat ng bibilhin nya may additional 12% VAT. So kung ang ibebenta mo sa kanya ay 10k ang ibabayad nya ay 11.2k at ikaw ay required na iremit sa BIR ang 1.2k sa month end. Bat pati ikaw kailangan ng VAT? Dahil required ng BIR na ireveal ni tom kanino nya binili ang binebenta nya at magkano nya to nabili.

Kung magmamargin sya ng 2k ibebenta nya to ng 13.2k. Pero dahil VAT registered sya babayaran ito ng buyer ng 14.8k tapos ireremit nya sa bir ang 1.6k.

Pag dumating ang time na sawa ka na at ibebenta ulit ang same item at the last buying price 14.8k na to plus vat magiging 16.6k. Using the same margin bebenta naman ni tom ng 18.6k.

Do you see the pattern? Kada benta ng gitara may patong na 12%. Di ko yata gusto nun.

2. Overpricing? He sells at market prices regardless of how much he buys them. That's business. Let's face it. The only reason you're selling it low to tom is because no one is buying it at the price you want at the time frame you are willing to wait. If you can sell it at market prices you will not go to tom. But it's been weeks and no one is buying so you sell it to tom at a low price, knowing that tom will sell it later at a higher price.

Why is it so? 'Coz you are in a hurry to sell while tom can afford to have it on stock for months until it is bought at the price he wants. If you can afford to wait that long then you don't need tom.

3. Misbehaving? Respect? If you don't like the way he conducts his business then don't patronize him. That goes for any business.

4. Teach him how to post pics? He is computer challenged and doesn't even understand what a web server means. Teach him how to text properly? I believe that is not included in the rules of philmusic and as such he is free to do so.

My apologies for the rant but my personal opinion is as long as he doesn't violate philmusic rules he is free to conduct his business his own way. I believe his market are for those who cannot sell their items fast and for those who are looking for items not immediately available in philmusic.
Now if you believe he is violating certain philmusic rules then pm me and I will remind him. For now I will cease to comment further.

i agree with these statements.

Offline makaveli

« Reply #328 on: February 09, 2009, 08:41:56 PM »
cocomment ako sana pero baka may bilhin pa ako sakanya eh hehe
MoDUS ExPERIMENTUS ako

Offline nathanmanansala

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #329 on: February 09, 2009, 08:58:46 PM »
 :lol: umabot pa ng 22 pages 'to?!?! (ay. dumagdag pa ako)

akala ko ba na-settle na from page 2 pa lang na "kung ayaw nyo, wag kayo dun bumili"?

ako magco-comment. wala akong bibilin sa kanya. i probably never will. i prefer stuff in better condish that he's offering kasi. but i will buy gear from other people who bought said gear from him. :-D :lol: :-D

di talaga mawawalan ng pumupunta sa kanya to buy gear. for the same reason meron pumupunta sa pier to look for gear: treasure hunting. except sa kanya, di na mura yung presyo. pero at least di mo na hahanapin. he does the treasure hunting for you. all you have to do is pay for it. one arm, one leg lang. and you'll get treated badly for it too. if you want the grand treatment, go to a legit music store and pay extra for said grand treatment. :lol:

my advice: if you have the cash to pay for tom's wares, then you have the cash to buy at market value. be patient. do your research. go online, buy online, have it shipped to someone you know who is in the same country as the item you're buying (kasi shipping is usually free that way). have it shipped home, or pasabay mo pag may umuwi. buy the "courier" lunch. makaktipid ka sa tax and init ng ulo. but, again, you have to be patient. people who buy from tom are usually people who dont have the patience to go online and buy online. or look sa ishibashi u-box. :lol:

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #330 on: February 10, 2009, 09:33:23 PM »

( I see the pattern but I'm afraid you failed to consider depreciation.. pero alin ba ang gugustuhin natin napunta sa kanya lahat o meron sa kaban ng bayan..)

(it's not the only reason and its not always true , there were instances that Tom backs out inspite of previous agreements, at binabarat na nga nang husto lalo na pag nasa place ka na nya, sa dami nagsabi nito, gumagawa lang ba estorya mga kapwa natin musikero?. Go figure, as mentioned on the previous page, he buys it at 4k and sells it at 14k,that'smore than 300 % exclusive of tax  :-) if it aint overpricing, ano tawag natin don bro..)

(this is nice to hear if his business is legitimate, he invests less..yes I don't patronize him, at karamihan di na umulit pa) do we not deserve to be respected? what's so wrong with respect?

(the more he needs to have a staff to do it for him, kumuha na sya business permit so he can create jobs , parang JB o Salonga na sya di ba?.. but I doubt it very much e kayang kaya nya mag post bro.. tapos pag pics hindi? complicated ba masyado yan kaya hanggang ngayon di nya kaya? even my grade 2 neice has a friendster account, I don't think he is that dull..)

So he can act accordingly, he can offer explanations.We'll get first hand informations on his side for each complaint against him. Well get answers from him and not from anyone

May I add, it is extended and focused on newbies or first timers

Now if you believe he is violating certain philmusic rules then pm me and I will remind him.

(moderators are taking care of that.. i believe) but you may remind him that he is in our place, he should study and respect our culture.

For now I will cease to comment further.

it's up to you bro but I hope i'm not the reason, pardon if you think I am but before you cease should you decide to, please confirm these bothering rumors if you can & if you want.

How true that many of his guitars are not entirely authentic except for the neck? I heard that a good Luthier is taking care of this..is this just a rumor?

thanks bro.no need to offer peace cause I am not waging a war with you  :-) I am not even against his person but his traits, his character. pls don't be offended bro
:-)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 05:13:49 AM by slowhandpal »

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #331 on: February 10, 2009, 09:46:45 PM »
wait. he's not registered?
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #332 on: February 10, 2009, 09:55:14 PM »
I really find him a RIDICULOUS MAN

He demands like crazy and yet won't buy your opinion.... :|

+1. and a good salesman knows how to listen. I have heard so many stories about this character. Thus, i only end up talking to him on the phone, only. For the past 4 years. Imagine that. Sure, he's got a lot of gear than most and people say they're nice. But again, i don't want to end up facing him and getting disappointed by experiencing what the others experienced.

my 2 cents: the way i do business, starts with the person's personality. I'm a stand up kind of guy. Well, I try to be. This is also the reason why i get recommended to a lot of forumites and artists all over the country.

Advice to those who want to deal with him. You've read this thread. You be the judge. If you already know/feel that he cannot give even close to what you want don't even bother contacting him. Having a hard time selling your gear, try other  legal sources of income.
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #333 on: February 11, 2009, 05:22:13 AM »
wait. he's not registered?

I hope bro royc will answer it for you sir..

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #334 on: February 11, 2009, 07:04:04 AM »
I hope bro royc will answer it for you sir..

I really hate it when people don't know when to end an argument. You gave your opinion and I gave mine. End of story.

Why do you still want to drag my name when I already said I wouldn't comment any further? Be man enough to accept that everyone has his own opinion and you have to learn to accept it even if it contradicts your own. Even if you believe that you are correct and the other guy is wrong.

You already know that Tom is not registered. Why do you have to bait me into replying to a fact the everyone already knows?

Most of the sellers in buy and sell sites, print or online, are not registered. That's a fact. Don't make citizenship an excuse. Don't single out anyone just because he is not Filipino. I already explained why I don't like taxes to apply in philmusic transactions. I don't have to explain again.

And please support your accusations with facts. I'm referring to this:

How true that many of his guitars are not entirely authentic except for the neck? I heard that a good Luthier is taking care of this..is this just a rumor?

I know the original and correct story since it was told to me personally by tom. It wasn't Tom but some guys he know in another country. Just like any gossip, I believe the story was changed as it passed from one person to another. Tom's luthier is a well respected person in philmusic. He setups all guitars that Tom buys before it is offered for sale. Please don't drag him into this.

After reading your accusation I realized you're just someone desperate to get into a fight. I'm sorry but I don't go that low. Go pick on someone else. Get a life!

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #335 on: February 11, 2009, 12:50:40 PM »
You already know that Tom is not registered. Why do you have to bait me into replying to a fact the everyone already knows?

Cool down bro. :-) I am not a fisherman who baits fishes. I know he isn't but that was long ago. malay if kahapon nag apply na sya. akala ko nga nagbago na ugali si Tom e.

Most of the sellers in buy and sell sites, print or online, are not registered. That's a fact. Don't make citizenship an excuse. Don't single out anyone just because he is not Filipino. I already explained why I don't like taxes to apply in philmusic transactions. I don't have to explain again.

I am not trying to single him out because of citizenship. And don't try to compare him to most of us here because we are not of the same flatform. Most of us makes living through music (musicians & hobbyist because many have permanent employment), while him through musical instruments, mobile phones & jewelries.

It's a rumor thats bothering many if not all. I am not accusing, that is why I was asking you how true the rumor is, you can just answer it a two or three letter word, or even say there's no truth in it, it's nothing but a rumor.

I know the original and correct story since it was told to me personally by tom. It wasn't Tom but some guys he know in another country. Just like any gossip, I believe the story was changed as it passed from one person to another. Tom's luthier is a well respected person in philmusic. He setups all guitars that Tom buys before it is offered for sale. Please don't drag him into this.

How do you know if it's the original and correct story when you only heard the side of Tom? sana nga si Tom na sumagot, kasi parang naha high blood ka bro pag may sinasabi tungkol kay Tom habang sya   :wink: business as usual.

I could have named the luthier if I want to drag his name. I am not draging his name because he is well respected.it is you now making accusations. but one may just look for a Guitar technician if set up lang kailangan

After reading your accusation I realized you're just someone desperate to get into a fight. I'm sorry but I don't go that low. Go pick on someone else. Get a life!

[/quote]

Desperate to get into a fight? You're joking, as if you are telling me we are not tired of the fighting in Mindanao, kaya nga nag migrate na kami dito sa Luzon e.
you're mistaken bro..I'm sorry

Offline kawal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #336 on: February 11, 2009, 08:26:39 PM »
"pero alin ba ang gugustuhin natin napunta sa kanya lahat o meron sa kaban ng bayan?"
da best to! :-D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 08:30:21 PM by kawal »
Hindi dapat nakakapagod mag-Philmusic.

Offline ytse_neil

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #337 on: February 11, 2009, 11:11:41 PM »
I really hate it when people don't know when to end an argument. You gave your opinion and I gave mine. End of story.

Why do you still want to drag my name when I already said I wouldn't comment any further? Be man enough to accept that everyone has his own opinion and you have to learn to accept it even if it contradicts your own. Even if you believe that you are correct and the other guy is wrong.

Sir royc may I know who's that luthier is?

Offline gitarakista27

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #338 on: February 12, 2009, 05:04:34 AM »
i know this luthier.  :lol:

Offline gitarakista27

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #339 on: February 12, 2009, 05:36:57 AM »
Grabe naman to ah.. Just found out something.

May guitar for sale sa classifieds dati. I saw it at Sulit.com.ph nung una and tracked it's owner down. The guitar was worth 15k. It was a certain type of strat. US neck, MIJ body(i know some may be familiar witht the guitar). I made a down payment of 5k for the guitar when the seller asked me to, but the we had a misunderstanding of when we would deal so he called it off and gave me money back(after a long undeserved goosechase if i may say so). A few days later i found out he sold the guitar already. And here it pops out in tom's ad with the seller's original pictures. It's for sale again at 23.5k. And it's labelled as

148)  USA amStd-Strat faded nitro sunburst refin., highEnd PU's+ superTone
        black Guard as SRV+ white PU-caps givs a KillerLOOK+
         refinish=super thin+stunnerLOOK too!! 23,5k nego. OR SWAP OFFERS!!

:x

USA american standard ba yun kapag nilagyan mo ng neck na US ang body na MIJ? If he can sell this to someone, sana naman he would explain that this ain't no  authentic FENDER USA american standard. Since when did they make guitars na US neck and MIJ body. This is a player strat. Now if i know that he would try and sell something like this. Who knows kung ano history ng other guitars for sale nya. After knowing this my whole opinion about Tom changed. Parang tangap ko pa yun when i found out he got another strat that i wanted for 17k and i selling it for something bellow 30k pero etong "american standard strat" na to talaga nakakapagtaka eh. Tapos he wouldn't buy my contemporary strat dahil "HINDI authentic FENDER", because it lacks the "original contour body". Eh nung nireserch ko talagang hindi contour body ang contemporary strat. Wala ngang nakalagay na "original contour body" sa headstock like most strats. Binarat nya talaga ng tuluyan and said that my strat was PLYWOOD kahet na it's heavy as hell. And from my experiences plywood is a very light wood. I'm now concluding that Tom is just out for a fast buck. He knows about guitars but nagmamarunong siya about the stuff he doesn't know just to get your guitar in a dirty price then he'll sell it to someone and fooling them its worth more.

ingat nalang tayo guys.

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #340 on: February 12, 2009, 05:56:35 AM »

May guitar for sale sa classifieds dati. I saw it at Sulit.com.ph nung una and tracked it's owner down. The guitar was worth 15k. It was a certain type of strat. US neck, MIJ body(i know some may be familiar witht the guitar). I made a down payment of 5k for the guitar when the seller asked me to, but the we had a misunderstanding of when we would deal so he called it off and gave me money back(after a long undeserved goosechase if i may say so). A few days later i found out he sold the guitar already. And here it pops out in tom's ad with the seller's original pictures. It's for sale again at 23.5k. And it's labelled as

148)  USA amStd-Strat faded nitro sunburst refin., highEnd PU's+ superTone
        black Guard as SRV+ white PU-caps givs a KillerLOOK+
         refinish=super thin+stunnerLOOK too!! 23,5k nego. OR SWAP OFFERS!!

Tom will talk to the seller to verify this info as well as open the guitar to check. In the meantime pics of #148 has been pulled out and the ad for it will either be removed or corrected when tom goes online later.

Thank you for notifying us we appreciate it.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 12:09:58 PM by royc »

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #341 on: February 12, 2009, 10:23:26 AM »
ok na rin na may thread na ganito, to inform others the situation they may
get into... personal choice pa rin ng individual kung makipag deal or hindi pero kailangan din malaman yung experience ng both sides ng previous buyer/seller na nakadeal ni Tom...

USA american standard ba yun kapag nilagyan mo ng neck na US ang body na MIJ? If he can sell this to someone, sana naman he would explain that this ain't no  authentic FENDER USA american standard. Since when did they make guitars na US neck and MIJ body. This is a player strat. Now if i know that he would try and sell something like this. Who knows kung ano history ng other guitars for sale nya. After knowing this my whole opinion about Tom changed. Parang tangap ko pa yun when i found out he got another strat that i wanted for 17k and i selling it for something bellow 30k pero etong "american standard strat" na to talaga nakakapagtaka eh. Tapos he wouldn't buy my contemporary strat dahil "HINDI authentic FENDER", because it lacks the "original contour body". Eh nung nireserch ko talagang hindi contour body ang contemporary strat. Wala ngang nakalagay na "original contour body" sa headstock like most strats. Binarat nya talaga ng tuluyan and said that my strat was PLYWOOD kahet na it's heavy as hell. And from my experiences plywood is a very light wood. I'm now concluding that Tom is just out for a fast buck. He knows about guitars but nagmamarunong siya about the stuff he doesn't know just to get your guitar in a dirty price then he'll sell it to someone and fooling them its worth more.

ingat nalang tayo guys.

nakakabadtrip pag nalaman mo yung nabili mo ganyan
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 11:31:18 AM by arkeetar »

Offline IncX

« Reply #342 on: February 12, 2009, 10:43:05 AM »

moral of the thread?

dealing with tom requires too much patience, self control and luck.

its his style of business, this thread popped out because of that, people are seeing it, and the result is that tom's not gonna have a better revenue compared to 2007.

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #343 on: February 12, 2009, 10:52:49 AM »

ingat nalang tayo guys.

Surely it's not American standard :-). perhaps it's Tom's standard :|. I guess he should start thinking about changing his handle to PreyingTom. :| Sana nga MIJ nga yong body non e, wish ko lang.. :lol:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 03:36:57 PM by slowhandpal »

Offline ael_israel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #344 on: February 12, 2009, 12:17:19 PM »
hahhaha humaba parin pala toh, naku kung alam nyu lang ang kwento ko baka mabUrat kayu sa haba at grabeng kwento ko bout kay tom tom hehehe.... :wink:
AMMK!!!

Offline stompmoko

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #345 on: February 12, 2009, 02:44:28 PM »
kwento mo na.. nandito na rin naman lahat eh 8-)
color of the day is monkey sh1t brown

Offline Poundcake

• GAS prophet
  • Administrator
« Reply #346 on: February 12, 2009, 02:53:31 PM »
hahhaha humaba parin pala toh, naku kung alam nyu lang ang kwento ko baka mabUrat kayu sa haba at grabeng kwento ko bout kay tom tom hehehe.... :wink:

No text spelling. First warning.
"The LORD will save me, and we will play my music on stringed instruments all the days of our lives, at the house of the LORD." Isaiah 38:20

Offline slowhandpal

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #347 on: February 12, 2009, 03:46:58 PM »
Tom will talk to the seller to verify this info as well as open the guitar to check. In the meantime pics of #148 has been pulled out and the ad for it will either be removed or corrected when tom goes online later.

Thank you for notifying us we appreciate it.

Tom is computer challenged, you said that time and again..why and who pulled it out (pics #148)? With all due respect , May I ask.. Bro what do you mean by "Thank you for notifying us we appreciate it. Pls don't get me wrong bro..so I'll be more cautious next time.  :-)

Offline royc

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #348 on: February 12, 2009, 05:43:58 PM »
Tom is computer challenged, you said that time and again..why and who pulled it out (pics #148)? With all due respect , May I ask.. Bro what do you mean by "Thank you for notifying us we appreciate it. Pls don't get me wrong bro..so I'll be more cautious next time.  :-)

Only the person who posted the message can delete it. All pics are posted by me while all ads are posted by him. So I was able to delete the pic but had to wait until tom logs in 'coz only he can edit the ad :-)

In business correspondence you usually say "us" instead of I when you represent the company. Since you have been clamoring that I talk to tom I did what you asked me when the issue came out. It wouldn't have been proper for me to say "I" since it was tom who was thankful for notifying him. But then I represent him since I am the one who posted the message. It is therefore correct for me to use "us" instead of "I". At least that's what I learned in high school :-)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 05:52:52 PM by royc »

Offline ael_israel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #349 on: February 12, 2009, 05:54:21 PM »
No text spelling. First warning.

Ay churi bossing BANDAMOD joke hahahah,na excite lang aku , kaya nakalimutan ko hahahah

anyway sa kwento naman sa german stud..ganito iyon..
1984 squier E series strat mij ko to his squier korea daw ????????? the hell hahahah
1970 fresher straighter MIJ ko selling him for like 10grand lang,,6k daw niya kukunin,,,halerrrrrrrrr,,,he can sell the guitar sa europe for like 850-950 euros, kasi in demand ang freshers dun vintage item na kasi ,,,lalu na sa amsterdam ..alam ko nagbebenta din siya doon, kukuha siya dito ng mura tapos bebenta niya doon ng mahal,,,, tapos kukunin nya sa akin ng 6k???? hahahah nakakatawa di ba? ang baba na nga ng benta ko ilulubug pa ko..at first he was so interested sa guitar as in laging nagtetext and all,,,nung di kame nagkasundo ayun na,,sabi na made in korea daw...halerrrrr koreans wherent that active pa nung mga 60s and 70s in making guitars,,,thinking na freshers were mostly made from 1969?-end of 70s lang,,,made in korea daw..eh nakastamp sa back plate MADE IN JAPAN....korea niya mukha niya hahah,,o well di ko din binenta,,ginamit ko nalang sa ibang bagay,,eto lang,,,sa mga pips,,,,kung gustu niyo bumili sakanya choice niyo na yun,,pero reminders lang,,medyo rude siya,,lalu na pag lam niyang medyo may alam ka sa gitara or peds,,,tapos manlalait na ,,eh kung pahuli ko kaya siya sa tito ko na taga customs..at ipadeport hahaha,esep esep  :wink:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 05:56:38 PM by ael_israel »
AMMK!!!