hulika

Author Topic: FreedomTom the German..  (Read 68779 times)

Offline vhunter

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: FreedomTom the German..
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2007, 12:10:22 PM »
OK I HAVE TO SHOUT THIS OUT COZ ITS A PET PEEVE. THERE IS NO SUCH WORD AS GEARS FOR GUITAR GEAR.

whew. Just want to educate some ppl with good english. GEARS is a noun for a toothed wheel used for cars etc etc.

The plural for Gear is NOT GEARS. Its GEAR.

now that thats out of the way.

Quite one, You can have your opinion, no problem with that. Other people can have theirs. It doesnt matter if he sells it locally or to europe. He's trying to make money. I dont see any of you B!tching about microsoft and how they overcharge. They are one of the most profitable companies.  Yeah ppl use Pirated... so go and buy an RJ les paul instead of a real deal.

No one is an idiot for paying what they feel an item is worth (even if its stupid expensive, umm you wanna own a ferarri right? so do I one day even if i know its not worth 14M). No one is an idiot for selling something cheap (baka they need the money... kaya nga may presyong addict). JUST STOP USING THE WORD GEARS. hahahaha :D

Btw PRSman cant allegedly not meet him when he already said he didnt meet him. Youre sort of speculating that he's hasn't met tom yet in your first argument you already defined that he didnt meet him. La lang .. just pointing out flaws in your logic.

I feel like an @$$ today.

PRS man is a really cool guy and one of the more educated and straight shooters in this forum. I really dont get off when you go Hail the knight blah blah when you cant even frame your arguments properly and talk in circles. Post your comment and ...
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 12:24:05 PM by vhunter »

Offline grasyaps

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2007, 12:14:32 PM »
OK I HAVE TO SHOUT THIS OUT COZ ITS A PET PEEVE. THERE IS NO SUCH WORD AS GEARS FOR GUITAR GEAR.

whew. Just want to educate some ppl with good english. GEARS is a noun for a toothed wheel used for cars etc etc.

now that thats out of the way.

Quite one, You can have your opinion, no problem with that. Other people can have theirs. It doesnt matter if he sells it locally or to europe. He's trying to make money. I dont see any of you B!tching about microsoft and how they overcharge. They are one of the most profitable companies.  Yeah ppl use Pirated... so go and buy an RJ les paul instead of a real deal.

No one is an idiot for paying what they feel an item is worth (even if its stupid expensive, umm you wanna own a ferarri right? so do I one day even if i know its not worth 14M). No one is an idiot for selling something cheap (baka they need the money... kaya nga may presyong addict). JUST STOP USING THE WORD GEARS. hahahaha :D

Btw PRSman cant allegedly not meet him when he already said he didnt meet him. Youre sort of speculating that he's hasn't met tom yet in your first argument you already defined that he didnt meet him. La lang .. just pointing out flaws in your logic.

I feel like an @$$ today.

PRS man is a really cool guy and one of the more educated and straight shooters in this forum. I really dont get off when you go Hail the knight blah blah when you cant even frame your arguments properly and talk in circles. Post your comment and STFU.

exactly want i wanna say! +1000

bUt MAY i add... its STUFF, NOT STUFFS :)
Most Recent Successful Deals with: cap10weevil, carey, david_leyson, DyuN_whamMe, gt bass, guitarmaniacgino, jacobsarinas, jimny, jodencio, loydariel, pie_key, prince22, Spoonbender, sysrq1172, washburnt25

Offline PRSMan

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2007, 12:20:14 PM »

Walanghiya ka Miks... natawa ako sobra diyan sa post mo!  And I'm on a conference call right now!  Sabi ng kausap ko, "hey, what's so funny?" -- I had to say that my kid walked in and did something funny...  :-D

Hmmm... knight in shining nighties... kinky huh?   :-D

Offline faceless

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2007, 12:22:15 PM »
sana maging fecture thread nalang eto as I intended it to be... hehehehe

daming magaganda at mapanglaway na pics ang bubusugin ng mata natin kun papatol si Tom Tom.

ahihi...naging love and hate thread tuloy...

this thread must earn the most viewed and most replied to thread of the year! hahabol to till the end of the year hehe! with the drama and action and all..kahit walang pictures...interesting pa rin hehe!

peace!
 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
N4 | ME2 | MC58 | R8

Offline panterica

• Board Moderator
« Reply #104 on: December 18, 2007, 12:33:46 PM »
sya ba yung taga roxas blvd? kung sya nga, nag-offer sya na bumili dati ng ibanez ko, i was selling it for 22k dahil loaded yung ibanez, he is offering 10-12k daw, ginawa ko, minura ko na lang hahahaha.
I know you would say that at for the record di mo ako kilala ROOKIEBOY. Tinawag kitang rookie at di lahat, IKAW LANG GET IT. Hanggang dyan ka na lang....puro cheap shots - Pallas

"Good artists copy, great artists steal"

Offline rurounichild

« Reply #105 on: December 18, 2007, 12:38:51 PM »
sya ba yung taga roxas blvd? kung sya nga, nag-offer sya na bumili dati ng ibanez ko, i was selling it for 22k dahil loaded yung ibanez, he is offering 10-12k daw, ginawa ko, minura ko na lang hahahaha.

hahahaahhaa..sana nantindihan nya mura mo..hehehe :-D
MUSIKANG NANGGAGALING SA ILALIM NG LUPA

itchybrain

« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2007, 12:40:32 PM »
exactly want i wanna say! +1000

bUt MAY i add... its STUFF, NOT STUFFS :)

Isa pa: Equipment NOT Equipments. Like Gear, these are called MASS NOUNS.  :-)

Sorry. OC and OT.  :-D

Offline panterica

• Board Moderator
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2007, 12:59:00 PM »
hahahaahhaa..sana nantindihan nya mura mo..hehehe :-D

i'm sure maiintindihan nya dahil minura ko sya in english lolz

i know he could understand tagalog, kasi unang reply ko sa kanya tagalog, tapos sabi nya "sorry, all i can offer is 10-12k to help you out", as if "help" pang maituturing yung pambabarat nya.
I know you would say that at for the record di mo ako kilala ROOKIEBOY. Tinawag kitang rookie at di lahat, IKAW LANG GET IT. Hanggang dyan ka na lang....puro cheap shots - Pallas

"Good artists copy, great artists steal"

Offline el dorko

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #108 on: December 18, 2007, 01:22:40 PM »
Isa pa: Equipment NOT Equipments. Like Gear, these are called MASS NOUNS.  :-)

Sorry. OC and OT.  :-D

and it's humbucker, not humbacker  :lol: ok todo OT na to hehe sori  :-D
www.youtube.com/jebspogi<br />www.soundclick.com/jebs<br />www.facebook.com/ginilingfestival<br /

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #109 on: December 18, 2007, 01:46:03 PM »
vhunter, prsman, itchybrain --

nag-crusade na rin ako dati against dyan sa "gears", "equipments", etc... it seems when you've taught one, there's about 9 others who need to be "edumacated."  hehe...

in any case, i'm still all for it.  let's keep the crusade going!  but we should have a forum rule: Ang tamaan wag magagalit!  If you are corrected by a fellow forumite, don't feel offended and start playing the rich vs. poor, bowteek vs. cheap school card. 

Offline CARABAO

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #110 on: December 18, 2007, 03:26:23 PM »
GANITO MAGSALITA SI TOM!

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #111 on: December 18, 2007, 03:28:19 PM »
US Toll Free: 650.488.7901
Globe:0927.858.1635
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline idoytuba

« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2007, 03:36:23 PM »
I talked to him many times over the phone, and I visited him once sa condo niya.

Yeah, eye candy ang mga gamit. I was looking for a tube amplifier and he toured me around: vintage Fender Bassmans, Marshalls, Oahus, etc-etc.

Same thing with guitars, ang dami dun.

The problem is I only have this ____money to spend.

Hindi naman ako na-offend sa mga jokes o rules niya (tanggalin ang sapatos bago pumasok), I've met a lot of foreigners ganun lang talaga sila, they're vocal and firm up front. Tayo lang kasi mga balat sibuyas, naulanan lang ng ingles at binarat, masama na agad ang loob.

I even gave him my number and told him to text me pag may nakita siya na hinahanap ko. He text me up to now, ganun din siya mag-post. Same +++.

Yun lang.

Offline farleysbeat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2007, 03:38:45 PM »
GANITO MAGSALITA SI TOM!

rak en rol!
Luke 1:37; Mark 9:23

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2007, 03:44:39 PM »
This guy is quite famous!

Heard his name back in '00. Sells this and that. First text i got from him was that he was interested at stuff i was selling. Forgot the actual item. The he sends a message saying..."We gonna deal or what?"

Naturally, I got pissed. Im selling, he's buying and he wants me to go all the way to Roxas for the meet. And im from Marikina. So i declined.

Yesterday, he took interest in the fender bassman Im selling and he specifically said, "who knows that better than I! Lets not text 300x or 25x! dont have time for that."

He kept insisting that i bring a half stack to his place. For him to look at. Go figure. The nerve of these kind of people.

Anybody want a hlaf stack for 20k? Come and get it.
So I figured forget it.  hehe.
Smart:0949.190.0200 Sun:0932.748.6705 Bogner Amplification - CMATMODS - F-BASS - Jet City Amplification - Lava Cables - Paul Cochrane Audio - Pedal Train - Weber Speakers - Wilson Effects - XOTIC Effects

Offline juan sinko

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2007, 03:50:00 PM »
ano guys pa deport na ba natin may kamaganak ako sa immigrartion
JUAN SINKO UPPERS CLUB<br />MoDUS ExPERIMENTUS ako <br />Upping is not a crime

Offline toybitz

« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2007, 06:22:00 PM »
ahihi...naging love and hate thread tuloy...

this thread must earn the most viewed and most replied to thread of the year! hahabol to till the end of the year hehe! with the drama and action and all..kahit walang pictures...interesting pa rin hehe!

peace!
 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

baka pwede akong premyuhan for starting this thread? hehehe
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline toybitz

« Reply #117 on: December 18, 2007, 06:24:32 PM »
ano guys pa deport na ba natin may kamaganak ako sa immigrartion

OT...

J5...ganun ba kadali yun? paano kun may valid docs naman siya? I'm not saying boto ako ideport..

I'm in the travel business and got curious to how confident your suggestion was.  Is it really that easy?

TIA.
Tele bought 20K. Upgraded pots.  FS: 30K  Trade Value BS: 85K.  Deal tayo?

Offline boy_noel

« Reply #118 on: December 18, 2007, 06:38:43 PM »
naka-deal ko na to.. lakas mangbarat, well syempre he's into that buy n sell business.. oks lang sana makipag negotiate kaya lang gagawin nya un sa pamamagitan ng panglalait sa gamit mo, kahit di naman kalaitlait, kung di lang mabait ung kasama nya, tanggihan ko na, and i really need the money that time..

guys just be patient with tom, marami naman sya kwentong nakakatawa.. assert nyo lang ung benta nyo kung sa tingin nyo sobra na pagka lowballer nya..

goodluck guys!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 06:41:03 PM by boy_noel »
rock & funk!!!

Offline BlackDiamond

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #119 on: December 18, 2007, 07:53:08 PM »
I called him up years ago when I read about the Boss Digital Metalizer MZ-2 sa Guitar World. I asked him kung meron sya. Naintriga ako sa effects coz i'm an 80's metal fanatic. I wanted to have one so badly.

Sabi nya sa akin, Walang ganun daw. Hindi na ako nakipagtalo. End of conversation! heheheh  :-D
This forumite is a different person:
http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?action=profile;u=43394
I'm not him! HMMP!

Offline kawayan_strat

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #120 on: December 18, 2007, 08:06:44 PM »
I called him up years ago when I read about the Boss Digital Metalizer MZ-2 sa Guitar World. I asked him kung meron sya. Naintriga ako sa effects coz i'm an 80's metal fanatic. I wanted to have one so badly.

Sabi nya sa akin, Walang ganun daw. Hindi na ako nakipagtalo. End of conversation! heheheh  :-D
Wala daw ganun? Eh nasa listahan ng mga binibenta niya ngayon yun. :lol:

Offline dan_sparta

« Reply #121 on: December 18, 2007, 08:08:52 PM »

meron na sya ngayon men, mga tatlo. :-D
Mga BRO click nyo link sa baba may " FOR SALE" pa ako dito. Txt 0916-7590926(GLOBE)09298522810(SMART) SALAMAT
http://dansparta.multiply.com/

Offline juan sinko

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #122 on: December 18, 2007, 08:14:12 PM »
dapat lowballer tom na name dito sa forum  kasi mas malakas pa siyang mambarat sa atin foreigner yun ha! magpapatalo ba tayo sa isang banyaga?
JUAN SINKO UPPERS CLUB<br />MoDUS ExPERIMENTUS ako <br />Upping is not a crime

Offline bgarcia

« Reply #123 on: December 18, 2007, 08:18:40 PM »
This guy is quite famous!

Heard his name back in '00. Sells this and that. First text i got from him was that he was interested at stuff i was selling. Forgot the actual item. The he sends a message saying..."We gonna deal or what?"

Naturally, I got pissed. Im selling, he's buying and he wants me to go all the way to Roxas for the meet. And im from Marikina. So i declined.

Yesterday, he took interest in the fender bassman Im selling and he specifically said, "who knows that better than I! Lets not text 300x or 25x! dont have time for that."

He kept insisting that i bring a half stack to his place. For him to look at. Go figure. The nerve of these kind of people.

Anybody want a hlaf stack for 20k? Come and get it.
So I figured forget it.  hehe.

Never pa bang nangyari na si  Tom naman ang pumunta sa bahay ng seller? Anyone here na dinalaw na ni Tom?  Just curious.  :-D

Offline turiguiliano

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #124 on: December 18, 2007, 08:39:02 PM »
Never pa bang nangyari na si  Tom naman ang pumunta sa bahay ng seller? Anyone here na dinalaw na ni Tom?  Just curious.  :-D

Oh, haha. He speicifically said..."we seldom go to sellers or buyers. Once a month or less, or unless it is a '63 strat or so"... ehehehe. mismo diba? once a month or less. oh yebah!