hulika

Author Topic: Club/Bar Dance Hits  (Read 3602 times)

Offline jhechanova

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Club/Bar Dance Hits
« on: August 08, 2005, 12:27:56 PM »
Hi, I've just recently relocated to Canada and I sorely miss the nightlife and club music in Manila. Especially since us Filipinos have a distinct taste in music.

So, would anyone be so kind as to provide me with the current dance hits/favorites in the clubs and bars in Manila---from Embassy, V-bar, Temple, etc.

No R&B please. Just house or other electronica.

Thanks

Anonymous

Club/Bar Dance Hits
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 07:09:03 PM »

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
Club/Bar Dance Hits
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 11:32:25 PM »
I've just been on the phone with Jerwin aka the real Emogeek. He says he is not this character "Jerwin Tanda" who obviously has a beef with Jerwin and is doing things to discredit him and our Band in the lowest fashion imaginable. Kindly disregard any post by this character "JerwinTanda". Thanks. BAMF
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline brendan

Club/Bar Dance Hits
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 11:04:20 AM »
jhechanova, the best way to find great electronica songs is from vinyl/music websites and forums. How you find them is easy. You just search on google for chart listings. For example:

search for: top10 chart house progressive december 2004

If your mixing with dj equipment, and you need single tracks, then the best way to search is to search for "vinyl". Add "vinyl" into your search words. Then you can build up a serious collection of vinyl ripped single track mp3s to mash up on your cd turntables or whatever your mixing with.

If your after live recorded sets (at events) by say, your favourite dj, then you should just use software, and once you know the artist you like, search for them and place "live" in the search bar.

Its important to use the charts, if you want your electronica collection to be up to date.  (tha freshest)