hulika

Author Topic: Need an opinion :P  (Read 524 times)

Offline Zephilindrum

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Need an opinion :P
« on: April 05, 2008, 11:42:41 AM »
Sup masters and mistresses(because girls can play guitar too).

I've been looking to buy my first guitar, and i've always been into the shape and sound of the ESP LTD F series. At first I set my eyes on the F-50 but I wanted a whammy, so I looked around some more and found the ESP LTD F-250, it fits exactly what I want.

(Though my dream guitar would be this one, its sleek, sexy, and hella awesome: http://www.espguitars.co.jp/artist/aoi/ Its the first one, the "En" or whatever that is. )

Anyway, if anyone owns it or knows anyone that does, i'd appreciate it if you gave me the ups and downs of the F-250.

Salamat Po :D

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Need an opinion :P
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 08:44:40 AM »
I dont own one but have tried, the only difference is that the 250 has a double locking trem and the pickups, the 250 might as the number is higher then the quality is higher, not so. basically both plays good, but the 50 has more sustain due as it being a string thru, if you like using the trem alot then get the 250 if you prefer low tunings and sustain get the 50, my 2 cents really doesnt matter :-D

Offline Zephilindrum

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 02:41:07 AM »
Well, im planning to play mostly on Drop C tuning, so I guess the 50 is better.

But I REALLY want a whammy/tremolo cause some of the songs im trying to learn need em.

(Hindi pa po kasi bato ang kamay ko katulad ni Manuel, hehe.)

Offline mikomiko

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 03:10:57 AM »
Ive tried one of those F-50 isa lang masasabi ko dito "Metalized" :-D
SKA UP YER LIFE RUDY!!!

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 07:03:51 AM »
if you really want the trem and use low tunings, use bigger sting gauge 10's or 11's