hulika

Author Topic: What Equipments for Recording a video with a Guitar and my Backtrack in my pc  (Read 1099 times)

Offline nemesis4627

• Philmusicus Noobitus
Anyone can help me? haha.. please post your answers... thanks a lot.. im an input guitar user.. ^__^

Offline ailes

you mean you already have a video, you just want to overlay it with guitar track??
Cookies in a Jar
Music online.. Web development..

Offline nemesis4627

• Philmusicus Noobitus
no.. i want to make both.. video and guitar record and my audio backtrack.. haha

Offline siore

• Philmusicus Addictus
Like...........  For youtube? ..........    :lol:
soundclick.com/siore
youtube.com/user/siore

Offline nemesis4627

• Philmusicus Noobitus
yes.. you've got my point.. thanks.. any help?

Offline KitC

• Prime Moderator
Most videocams can record video and audio simultaneously. Some even have provision for mic in or line inputs. If you mean overdubbing audio tracks over existing video, that's another matter entirely and requires video post production software and facilities. There are ways to DIY it at home using readily available programs - windows movie maker comes to mind.
Sonar 4.04PE/5.2PE/7.02PE/8.31 PE, Project 5 v2.5.1, EmulatorX 1.5, Cubase SL2, Ableton Live 7.14,  Intel Q6600 MSI P43 Neo 4Gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR2-800, Emu 1820m, Yamaha DSP Factory, Terratec DMX 6fire

Offline nemesis4627

• Philmusicus Noobitus
what are the equipments needed? ang how to arrange them.. by the ways thanks for replying

Offline dequi09

• Veteran Member
You have these choices:
1. Simultaneous recording
For convenience, you need to have a hard disk-based or DVD-based videocam so that you can easily upload your project on your computer. If you don't have one, you need to have a video capture card installed on your computer to capture the A/V from your tape-based videocam.
2. Separate recording (for editing and mastering)
You need to have a complete DAW system to record the voice and item #1 to record the video. You will need a software for editing (Magix Movie Edit Pro, Ulead Video Studio, Sony Vegas, etc.). These softwares let you sync (manually based on tracks) the audio and video of you project.
I used to do my wedding AVP using option 1. Hope these helps.
"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might. For in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working, nor planning, nor knowledge, nor wisdom"  - Ecclesiastes 9:10

Offline rockizta123

• Philmusicus Addictus
i saw someone using a line6 something...
i forgot, basta cover nya beat it ng fall out boy, ok linis ng tunog :-D