hulika

Author Topic: The PRS Thread...  (Read 225393 times)

Offline curiousdcat

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: The PRS Thread...
« Reply #2975 on: February 09, 2018, 04:06:02 PM »
^^^Oh, wow! What a looker and with vitals of 57/08s to boot! Must sound awesome!

Belated congrats!  :-D

Offline faceless

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2976 on: February 12, 2018, 12:56:46 PM »
Thanks man, the rosewood neck is fun to play.

The pickups deliver as expected! This may get 11 gauge strings soon as I plan to tune it a whole step down, however the standard tuning plays like a butter with 10s like I don't want to mess with it.
N4 | R7bb | R8 |  R9  | SC58 | MC58 | MC594 | ME2

Online Jellybean

« Reply #2977 on: February 18, 2018, 03:26:11 PM »
Need your advice PRS players. I'm planning to buy my first PRS, it will be a SE model (Custom 22)
My concern is the neck profile. I have 2 strats with C profile necks and I have played Epiphone LPs and ES type guitars before and I prefer the Fender necks better.
Would you say the wide thin PRS necks are closer to a C shape Fender neck or Gibson type guitars?

Online vantonilin

« Reply #2978 on: Yesterday at 10:57:31 AM »
I have new found respect for PRS guitars after getting my first one (hopefully not my last) last week. :)

I think I have an HFS pickup on the bridge (and loving it!!!). Could you guys help me out, as to which after market pickup brand and model would have the same voicing as an HFS? A BKP or SD perhaps? I have another guitar that I'd like to sound like my PRS. hehehe
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:06:29 AM by vantonilin »