hulika

Author Topic: Philmusic Car Club *merged* (with Driving 101)  (Read 931036 times)

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
Re: Philmusic Car Club *merged* (with Driving 101)
« Reply #2950 on: November 21, 2016, 06:41:51 PM »
Nakakaloko kulay ng mga bagong labas na kotse ngayon.

Parang pinakintab na primer hahaha!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2951 on: November 23, 2016, 06:01:16 PM »
MMDA eyes 3-digit coding scheme during Christmas season

The proposed scheme is expected to be finalized in a meeting between MMDA and other I-ACT agencies on Thursday, November 24

MANILA, Philippiness – Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) Chair Tim Orbos on Wednesday, November 23, said he favors the 3-digit coding scheme being proposed for December.

House Minority Leader Danilo Suarez initially suggested adding one more number per day to the coding scheme as Metro Manila expects an increase of vehicular traffic during the Christmas season.

Suarez said that as of the end of October, 23,000 new vehicles had already been purchased – 65% of these in the National Capital Region.

"We need to have that supreme sacrifice of adding one more number to the coding. Dalawang araw sa isang linggo (Two days in a week), you are practically removing 30% of vehicles in our major roads. With the no-window hours policy, we already reduced to 20%."

Orbos said the "no-window hours" policy has been effective, with travel time reduced by 10 to 15 minutes.

Banned twice a week?

The current 2-digit coding scheme bans vehicles based on the last digit of their license plates from Mondays to Fridays, from 7 am to 8 pm. For example, vehicles with plate numbers ending in 1 and 2 are banned every Monday.

If the 3-digit scheme is approved, vehicles with plate numbers ending in 3 will also be banned on Mondays; those ending with 4, 5 and 6 will be banned on Tuesdays, and so on.

Police Superintendent Norberto V. Babagay of the Philippine Nation Police-Highway Patrol Group pointed out, however, that if this is followed, plate numbers ending in 0 to 5 will be banned twice in a week under the proposed scheme.

"Kung isang araw, 1, 2 at 3, may maluluging numero at the end," said Babagay claiming it is unfair for some motorists. (If for one day, plates ending with 1, 2 and 3 are banned, some car owners will be put at a disadvantage in the end.)

http://www.rappler.com/nation/153376-mmda-3-digit-coding-scheme-christmas-season?utm_content=buffer97169&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
check out my new page:Condo for sale Luzon.

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2952 on: November 25, 2016, 11:59:47 AM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2953 on: November 28, 2016, 09:37:37 AM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2954 on: November 28, 2016, 11:38:33 AM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2955 on: November 28, 2016, 12:53:45 PM »
Villars to build 10 new malls in 2 years

Read more: http://business.inquirer.net/220334/villars-build-10-new-malls-2-years#ixzz4RHBD5EJn
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

:-( :-o :eek:  kita ko na traffic na idudulot nito.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2956 on: November 28, 2016, 04:59:42 PM »
^mga 5 Starmalls pa sa EDSA sana hahaha

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2957 on: November 29, 2016, 09:26:29 AM »

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2958 on: November 29, 2016, 09:40:33 AM »

kanan - para sa mga taong mahilig tumitig sa puwit ng nasa harap nila.

kaliwa - sa mga taong may nakatagong cam sa bag o sapatos at ginagamit pang 'ninja' ng mga babaeng naka palda.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2959 on: November 29, 2016, 12:01:48 PM »
Auto tax eyed to shift motorists to public transport: Dominguez

MANILA - The government is pushing for higher excise taxes on cars to divert motorists to public transportation, boosting efforts to untangle chronic traffic jams, Finance Secretary Carlos Dominguez said Tuesday.
Dominguez said the automobile tax, if approved by Congress, should take effect in 2018, giving authorities ample time to fix the country's rail systems and put in place alternative modes of transport such as bus rapid transit lines.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/business/11/29/16/auto-tax-eyed-to-shift-motorists-to-public-transport-dominguez

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2960 on: November 29, 2016, 07:30:23 PM »
Report: Higher taxes on cars could take effect by 2018

Last month, we published a story the regarding plans to impose higher taxes for new cars as part of the administration's reforms. If it pushes through, the cost of buying a car could shoot up by as much as 20%, depending on the type of vehicle. Yikes.

Well, now it looks like the proposal is on the clock. ABS-CBN News reports that Finance secretary Carlos Dominguez says the plan should be in effect by 2018—if it receives approval from congress, that is.

According to Dominguez, a 2018 timetable should give the government enough time to improve and add infrastructure to the country's shoddy public transportation system, citing bus rapid transit lines as a possible alternative. "What's the point of buying a new car and not moving in the streets", he said in a statement.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/motoring-news/report-higher-taxes-on-cars-could-take-effect-by-2018-a00013-20161129

Offline Sardonyx

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2961 on: November 29, 2016, 07:56:42 PM »
^pano na yung dream car ko????  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Molṑn labé

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2962 on: November 29, 2016, 08:13:22 PM »

Last month, we published a story the regarding plans to impose higher taxes for new cars as part of the administration's reforms. If it pushes through, the cost of buying a car could shoot up by as much as 20%, depending on the type of vehicle. Yikes.

Loophole: buy used cars instead.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2963 on: November 30, 2016, 02:08:40 PM »
me pipol power rally mamaya sa edsa monument ang mga anti marcos brace yourself for traffic.

Offline Sardonyx

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2964 on: November 30, 2016, 05:47:45 PM »
^ nakailang edsa na wala pa ring kadala dala...

sana umayos na ang pilipinas....
Molṑn labé

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2965 on: December 01, 2016, 10:29:27 AM »

Well, now it looks like the proposal is on the clock. ABS-CBN News reports that Finance secretary Carlos Dominguez says the plan should be in effect by 2018—if it receives approval from congress, that is.

According to Dominguez, a 2018 timetable should give the government enough time to improve and add infrastructure to the country's shoddy public transportation system, citing bus rapid transit lines as a possible alternative. "What's the point of buying a new car and not moving in the streets", he said in a statement.

http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/motoring-news/report-higher-taxes-on-cars-could-take-effect-by-2018-a00013-20161129

bago nila iimplement to, sana I-ensure muna nila na maganda na talga ang public transport. kung magadna na kasi ang public transport, matic na sa tao ang di magdala ng kotse at magcommute nalang.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2966 on: December 01, 2016, 10:56:12 AM »
pambawi yan sa mababang income tax na ipapatupad meron pa nga  sugar tax sa mga sugary drinks.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #2967 on: December 01, 2016, 01:12:03 PM »
pambawi yan sa mababang income tax na ipapatupad meron pa nga  sugar tax sa mga sugary drinks.

kasama ba magic sugar sa ita-tax?

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2968 on: December 02, 2016, 06:29:57 PM »

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2969 on: December 03, 2016, 01:13:57 PM »
Online complaint system for traffic woes launched

The Inter-Agency Council on Traffic (IACT) launched yesterday “I Will Act,” an online portal where motorists can report traffic concerns.

In a press conference, Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) officer-in-charge Tim Orbos said the public could also report traffic violations such as illegally parked vehicles, garbage-laden waterways, overloaded public utility vehicles and extortion involving traffic enforcers.

He said getting the public involved would help the government since the MMDA only has 3,000 traffic enforcers – far below the 7,000 enforcers needed to man around 1,000 road intersections in Metro Manila.

“You could see our predicament. It’s almost impossible to manage traffic with the present numbers. So our objective here is to empower the public and get the help of the private sector with this project,” Orbos said.

Motorists who want to file a complaint using the IACT’s system have to visit the MMDA’s official website (mmda.gov.ph) and fill out a complaint form and attach photos or videos.

http://thephilippinestar.ph/articles/2016-12-03/news/online-complaint-system-for-traffic-woes-launched/177487

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2970 on: December 03, 2016, 03:48:42 PM »
Is there a need to re-take the driving exam on renewal?

Read more: http://www.autoindustriya.com/inside-man/compulsory-driver-s-exam-retake.html#ixzz4Rl82QoOz
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
Follow us: @autoindustriya on Twitter | AutoIndustriya on Facebook

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2971 on: December 03, 2016, 04:27:08 PM »
Raps eyed vs ‘crazy yellow Kia’ driver

The Makati City police has recommended the filing of civil liability cases against the driver of the “crazy yellow Kia,” shown in a viral video plowing into security guards and vehicles last month.

In a two-page report dated Nov. 22 to Makati Mayor Abby Binay, Senior Superintendent Elmedio Tagra, officer-in-charge of the city police, said Jamie Camille Lee-Brojan should be indicted for any civil liability she caused during the incident.

Tagra also recommended that Brojan, whose family claimed she was bipolar, be subjected to medical assessment to determine if she is still qualified to drive a vehicle and to possess a driver’s license.

“The suspect’s health condition cannot be a ground for her to be exempted from any liability,” Tagra said.

http://thephilippinestar.ph/articles/2016-12-03/news/raps-eyed-vs-crazy-yellow-kia-driver/177433

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2973 on: December 04, 2016, 11:28:50 AM »
NTRC study shows Philippine auto excise tax lowest in Asean

MANILA, Philippines - Automobile excise tax is the lowest in the country across Southeast Asia and covers the least number of vehicles, justifying government reform plans that seek to discourage car purchases to ease traffic in Metro Manila.

“The Philippines imposes the lowest minimum rate of two percent on taxable motor vehicles compared with five or 10 percent in minimum tax rate in other member countries,” the state-led National Tax Research Center (NTRC) said.

The findings were included in the study, “Comparative Excise Taxation of Motor Vehicles in ASEAN Countries,” published on the NTRC Tax Research Journal in October.

Aside from low levies, the country’s vehicle taxes also exclude the most vehicles versus eight of the nine other members of Association of Southeast Asian Nation (ASEAN), except Thailand.

Under the law, NTRC said the term “automobiles” refer to four or more wheeled vehicles run by oil or electricity, excluding motorbikes.

Specific exemptions were also given to public utility vehicles such as jeepneys and buses as well as trucks, cargo vans, single cab and special purpose vehicles.

While the Philippines does not subject buses and trucks to the excise tax, Lao PDR and Myanmar include them in the coverage of their respective excise tax structure. Singapore also subjects buses to the tax,” NTRC said.

“While the Philippines does not tax special purpose vehicles, Brunei, Indonesia and Singapore impose the excise tax on these,” it added.

http://www.philstar.com/business/2016/12/04/1650108/ntrc-study-shows-philippine-auto-excise-tax-lowest-asean

Offline mozart123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #2974 on: December 06, 2016, 07:48:41 PM »
JUST IN: Ex-DOTC Sec. Abaya, 7 others charged in DOJ for graft over alleged anomaly in P3.8-B license plate project

:lol: