hulika

Author Topic: Yngwie being a douchebag again.  (Read 17583 times)

Offline rednas

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Yngwie being a douchebag again.
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2010, 03:26:49 AM »
That's a funny interview.  They should do that more often. We should not bash Yngwie for being honest, he is entitled to his opinion kahit ang kulit ng mga opinion nya :lol:.  Sanay kasi tayong mga pinoy na bihira lang macriticize kaya akala natin magaling tayo, tahimik or plastic lang yung iba jan  :roll:... Meron pa bang ganyang mga blindfold interviews?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 03:28:04 AM by rednas »
“The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul.” - J.S. Bach

Music Furniture

Offline changedmynametojimi

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2010, 05:16:33 AM »
JEFF BECK
"CAUSE WE'VE ENDED AS LOVERS"
Blow By Blow, Epic (1975)
Great intro and arrangement. Great choice of notes, and the intention is good. However, he performance and accuracy of the guitar player, whoever he is, is not on pitch and is very much below standard.

GW: That was Jeff Beck.

MALMSTEEN: Oh my God! That's [strawberry]' believeable! I've never heard this before -- that's Jeff Beck? He's playing out of tune. He's bending the strings out of pitch. It's not the correct pitch! Every time he bends a string, he bends it sharp or flat. I can't believe that people... whoever produced and engineered this, or Beck himself, or the listeners, are tonedeaf. I can't believe it!

labo ni yjm

i find it funny...

but i like mccready's letter...

ps: stop comparing yourself to hendrix  :mrgreen:

Offline david_shredhacks

« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2010, 05:36:57 AM »
Whoa MAlms!  XD  :evil:
"Music is the greatest way to appreciate life"

Offline doink_rules

• Veteran Member
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2010, 09:02:13 AM »
ngayon ko lang nalaman na ganito pala mag comment si YJM sa mga guitarists na katulad niya. =D

- on the brighter side, ok na din magyabang kung may ipagyayabang, kesa naman wala.  :-D
what the eyes see, what the ears hear, the mind believes.