hulika

Author Topic: Anti-Christian Guitarists Thread  (Read 63635 times)

Offline ierofan

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: Anti-Christian Guitarists Thread
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2009, 09:15:49 AM »
Again, this THREAD, is not a RELIGION THREAD.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
(a la Nora Aunor)  :lol: :lol:

*cheers*

man, we are trying to get along, but then, bash bash bash. oohh.  :x :x

change the title nalang, para matahimik na SILA.  :lol: :lol:
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

[This signature has been blocked in accordance to RA No. 10175]

Offline thr3ten

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2009, 09:24:07 AM »
tama!!
Pulling Teeth!

Offline inverted_hate

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2009, 09:53:49 AM »
hell awaits-slayer

it is the same as watching b horror movie...i'm here to be shocked...and if you don't wanna listen...then don't   
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 11:17:23 AM by inverted_hate »

Offline screamingguitars

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2009, 10:19:45 AM »
here's more;

Venom;
# Jeffrey "Mantas" Dunn - guitar (1979–1986, 1989–2002)
# Mike "Mykvs" Hickey - guitar (1987-1988, 2005–2007)
# Jim Clare - guitar (1987-1988)
# Alastair "Big Al" Barnes - guitar (1989–1991)
# Steve "War Maniac" White - guitar (1992)
# Henry "Vulture" Soto - guitar (2006-2009)
# Rage - guitar (2007–present)

Death;
#Chuck Schuldiner (R.I.P.)
#Rick Rozz

Offline Bolt Thrower

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »
Ano pa hinihintay niyo?

(TRI)TONE party na!!!

Sa studio ni Skunk! Blastbeats!

Offline enrai

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2009, 03:28:33 PM »
Just remove "Anti" sa thread title and put something that does not disprove anything because seriously tao lang tayo and we really can't disprove or approve anything with sufficient and clear evidences.  Just change the title IMHO to something that isn't flame baiting. Learn to RESPECT lang.  :-) cheers

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2009, 03:44:36 PM »
I am a Catholic, and i love music and playing he guitar, (kaya tambay ako dito sa GC  :lol:)... i listen to everything and i am open to anything...

ok naman explanation ni skunky, thread title lang ang pinupuna n'yo  :?

k.k. downing (Judas Priest)  :lol:

william251082

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2009, 03:54:19 PM »
Mga Pilipino talaga ang daling ma-offend at hindi madaling tumangap ng criticism, may ganito din sa europen forum, wala namang na-offend eh, saka maayos naman yung sinabi nung theadster eh. Lumiliit na ang mundo, kailangan ng i-open ang mga minds.

Meaning maooffend ka pala sa southpark? :-D  Mas malupit ang banat ng jokes dun! :-D

Offline screamingguitars

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2009, 03:54:44 PM »
And Glen Tipton as well... :-D

Offline bongraider

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2009, 04:00:59 PM »
system of a down, chosuey

sa akin lang, whats with all this Jesus Christ-hating anyway?

i dont hear bands blasting BUDDHA, ALLAH/MOHAMED and HINDU gods (i do not dare list them down), have you?

isnt it not plainly because they wanna sell the  'dark side' attitude? in the end of the day, when you ask these guys what their singing about, they dont know s h i t about what it is because they dont even know anything about Christianity.

its all about being DARK, obsessing about death, blood and journeying to hell and back. i bet that if you push these guys into a pit of dead bodies and bury them altogether, theyll be pissing in their pants and crying out for their mamas.

woos cunts.

Maybe you haven't heard of Norwegian Black Metal.

People need to read up and not rant on just because of the thread title.

I also think it's kinda pretentious to label music as "christian" or whatever. the beastie boys are buddhists but they aren't labeled buddhist white boy rap. to me a band sporting the precedent "christian" before the genre is a sure sign that i shouldn't bother listening to their records.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 11:03:28 AM by bongraider »

Offline redjaztin

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »
Yun naman pala e. mga Pilipino po tayo na madaling ma-offend...kaya kung maaari baguhin na yung title. None-religious  Guitarist Thread nalang po kaya????

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2009, 04:09:08 PM »
Mga Pilipino talaga ang daling ma-offend at hindi madaling tumangap ng criticism, may ganito din sa europen forum, wala namang na-offend eh, saka maayos naman yung sinabi nung theadster eh. Lumiliit na ang mundo, kailangan ng i-open ang mga minds.

Meaning maooffend ka pala sa southpark? :-D  Mas malupit ang banat ng jokes dun! :-D

hehe sama mo na simpsons, ppg, dexter laboratory... marami pang ibang topic... basta pinasok ang religion malaking debate talaga yan...

stick na lang tayo about GUITARS and Music, impossible ba yun?

Offline xavier

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2009, 04:22:19 PM »
I dont want to argue with Satanists or any of his losers I'm out of Philmusic. Thanks moderators and the 98% of the members who still see the bright and enlightened side of Life (such as this site until now)- May your tribe increase. To the Satanists well I was wondering why you infested this site with your beliefs (aka free speech) all along I thought you were thrown into the bottomless pit.

you are dumb lol

Offline keida

« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2009, 06:13:50 PM »
oh cmon guys!

being anti-christian doesn't mean satanist ka.
some people who are against the religion dont even believe in "satan"

how about the people who died under the inquisition?
or wasted lives in the effort of the west to bring the good word to the "godless pagans"
or suffered persecution under the pretense of practicing "witchcraft"

sad thing is that when people voice out opinions other than that of what they have grown up to, immediately huhusgahan sila as masamang tao.

it's incredible that what everyone is listening to nowadays was labeled then as the devils music just because they could not understand it.

i'm proudly anti chrisitan as religions go, but i believe in the common good in everything. rather than bitch about it, id rather go around and do something positive about it, show people that there are other options outside what we have come to accept without question.

it definitely reflects in my music. it's a freedom of speech we enjoy and take responsibility. i look up to guitarists and musicians who are free thinkers and slowly change individuals through their work for the better.

i'd rather have music that means something and makes you responsible for your own actions and shortcomings/empowers you to change things on your own, rather than listen to music just for the sake of it being nice sounding.

we wouldn't go anywhere if there weren't people who questioned things that people take for granted.  sometimes we take a laugh at how silly things are when viewed in a certain perspective.

want the truth? then question everyting.
need a photographer? check my work: http://xkeidax.deviantart.com http://flickr.com/photos/xkeidax
-to see with eyes unclouded by hate -

Offline screamingguitars

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2009, 08:27:45 PM »
So lets move on with the topic... 8-)

Offline .Geno.

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2009, 08:33:12 PM »
Kung may "Christian Guitarists thread", dapat meron ding "Anti-Christian Guitarists Thread".

Kinikilabutan na talaga ako  :-o

Offline red_hot

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2009, 09:01:20 PM »
nawala na yata yung Author ng thread hmmmm.....
ayus a bumenta tlga hahahaha

http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,137048.0.html
God Of Sin

"Evolution of Dime"   Mic Foam For Sale http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,227373.0.html

Offline IncX

« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2009, 09:34:40 PM »

to tell you the truth ... i also dislike anti-Christian bands... i.e. Norweigian Black Metal bands who do nothing but attack christianity directly...

our last vocalist was pretty much influenced by NBM that i just had to change a lot of the lyrics he made when he left the band just because i thought it wasnt fair singling Christianity when there are also corruptions and greater atrocities involved with other religions.

there are some bands who attack christianity intelligently... though most are just very childish with their anti-christian approaches.

Offline 24242009

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2009, 09:49:45 PM »
oh cmon guys!

being anti-christian doesn't mean satanist ka.
some people who are against the religion dont even believe in "satan"

how about the people who died under the inquisition?
or wasted lives in the effort of the west to bring the good word to the "godless pagans"
or suffered persecution under the pretense of practicing "witchcraft"

sad thing is that when people voice out opinions other than that of what they have grown up to, immediately huhusgahan sila as masamang tao.

it's incredible that what everyone is listening to nowadays was labeled then as the devils music just because they could not understand it.

i'm proudly anti chrisitan as religions go, but i believe in the common good in everything. rather than bitch about it, id rather go around and do something positive about it, show people that there are other options outside what we have come to accept without question.

it definitely reflects in my music. it's a freedom of speech we enjoy and take responsibility. i look up to guitarists and musicians who are free thinkers and slowly change individuals through their work for the better.

i'd rather have music that means something and makes you responsible for your own actions and shortcomings/empowers you to change things on your own, rather than listen to music just for the sake of it being nice sounding.

we wouldn't go anywhere if there weren't people who questioned things that people take for granted.  sometimes we take a laugh at how silly things are when viewed in a certain perspective.

want the truth? then question everyting.

If you claim to be an anti-Christ you must live up to your words. because its just posing if you dont do what you mean. Well Marylyn Manson is an anti-Christ and he live up to his words as that. but hey he makes good music

if you are not an anti-Christ as you proclaim to be, why proclaim such?WHy not atheist instead?Because I believe people who live up to their words. You said other people proclaim to be anti-Christ yet they do not believe in satan, so whats the point in that? Would it just mean its just posing to look or sound cool? were not posers here arent we?

Im an open minded people I listen to both sides, yet Im proud to believe what I am I do belive in Jesus. But I also liten to all forms of music, I also listen to Marylyn Manson.

I do understand what the author of this thread is trying to point out. But the title doesent fit whats inside. Why not change the title to 'Anti-Christ inspired guitarist' instead? Because when you say "anti-Christian" its like saying you hate people who believe in Christ and a lot of people here belive in Him. And people dont even re-read the entire thread so they are thinking this thread is against them. Get my point?

Offline Zacchary_amadeus

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2009, 10:39:59 PM »
In my own point of view, Music is music but you should only listen to the guitar riffs but do not worship their idealistic point of view... Who knows?? your talent will be taken away by God anytime or even worse He will not return it back.

Just like metallica's lyric's of enter sandman "exit light enter night take my hands" and I can't accept this line but Kirk riffs there are amazing. We all know that in the end light will always prevail.
There are many talented christian guitarists that do heavy riffs and the lyrics are about worshipping God. Listen to this. I hope it will Change other people's point of view.

Listen and have a LIFE! Lord Is For Ever!!!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 10:49:48 PM by Zacchary_amadeus »
\"Why worry if you can pray\"

Offline acousticky14

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2009, 11:40:00 PM »
IMO listening to this kind of music is like watching or reading The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. After watching/listening it's up to you whether you'll stay faithful or not. You don't watch/listen to them coz you're into Satanism you watch/listen to them because you enjoy a good movie or good music.

Although as a catholic my POV is different when it comes to Norwegian Black Metal. They're way too disturbing and truly satanic.

Offline marzi

• Ang Na Ang Na!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2009, 01:04:29 AM »
i listen to any metal genre basta naiintindihan ko yung lyrics. mahirap na, baka chant na pala para maging official member ako ng kung anong kulto yung pinapakinggan ko e.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 01:06:07 AM by marzi »
I turned myself into a monster to fight against the monsters of the world.

Earth Crisis - Nemesis

Offline Hellghast

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2009, 01:59:50 AM »
wooohoooo... i play death metal and grind metal guitar riffs so that makes me a demonicEvilBadSatanicDiabolicDevilishNegativeHellish person or a guitar player.. wow.

actually i think yung death metal band na impending doom  eh christian band pero and ganda nang tunog nila at really heavy. tunog sissy ba? malamang hindi naman. same goes as slayer, deicide, decapitataed and all those death metal, crust to black metal mumbo jumbo. magaganda naman yung iba kung papakinggan mo.

wag sana maging close minded.

meron nga jan dasal nang dasal, napaka makadyos pero kung makitungo sa kapwa masahol pa sa mga satanista.

Offline screamingguitars

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2009, 07:22:16 AM »

meron nga jan dasal nang dasal, napaka makadyos pero kung makitungo sa kapwa masahol pa sa mga satanista.

:wink:

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2009, 08:43:21 AM »
stop posting about religions... lalo lang nalalayo sa topic at maraming offended sa mga sinasabi... kung thread title lang ang problem...

anti n. , pl. -tis . A person who is opposed to something, such as a group, policy, proposal, or practice.

any of the following... pag masyado pinansin lalo lang talaga gagawa ng issue tungkol naman sa music ang usapan