hulika

Author Topic: GAS vs. Wife/Fiancee/GF  (Read 27481 times)

Offline curlicue

Re: GAS vs. Wife/Fiancee/GF
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2010, 11:30:09 AM »
imho, ung pagsisinungaling would just lead to another problem
i make sure that I never neglect our spendings before gas budget. :)

yeah. THIS. definitely.
ARGH! >>> An Error Has Occurred! - Due to high stress on the server, the search function has been automatically and temporarily disabled. Please try again in a short while.

Offline uglyguy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2010, 11:46:44 AM »
my WIFE buys my GAS .. so no problem ako dito .. kahit na iinis na siya hahahaha

Offline ian1227

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2010, 11:48:16 AM »
basta ako both.. hahaha

pinaguusapan kasi namin ng fiance ko yan lagi.. nung una nagtatalo kami.. pero nung pagtagal.. nung nakita niya na wala ng bisyo and nakikita niyang masaya ako and sa church ko naman ginamgamit yung mga gears,, ayun.. sinuportahan niya na ko.. haha

siya nga bumili ng eq ko and time machine eh... imagine how much ang vox time machine? haha
music = life story + emotion + skill + creativity

God bless

Offline ninmei

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2010, 11:53:04 AM »
she helps me on my GAS. haha.  :-D

swertehan lang yan. :wink:

Offline AkelleFusion

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2010, 11:57:48 AM »
well, my gf surprised me last weekend with a korg pitchblack. because she remembered I said i've been wanting one for quite some time. soo shweet :)

Offline morphine

• Veteran Member
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2010, 12:04:42 PM »
well im lucky with my wife...whenever i have GAS and asks her that i will buy sumthing ok agad lagi yun sa kanya...ako pa nagdadalawang isip dahil sa gastos sa bahay(still not done sa renovations AMPNESS!)...to TS,, your correct mas malakas GAS nila,,,clothes shoes bags etc,,,di nga lang kasing mahal ng satin,,,, :-D :-D :-D

ill go with half half everybody happy!
bilin mo gear mo bilin nya gear nya sa bonus mo! hahahahaha
compromise,,, :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 12:05:49 PM by morphine »

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2010, 12:15:56 PM »
Got a Bonus from being Lazy in ur company and u are planning to buy something for ur GAS however ur wife/fiance/gf
is asking u another thing to buy for her and she is insisting u to take it..and u badly need to take also this gear,
uve
been wanting for so long.. u think now is the right time for u to have it..how wud u handle this?

if i were the gf, and my bf tells me all about his GAS'es (and he happens to have the moolah for it) i'd say take it. i actually enjoy accompanying my bf to music stores for his strings and other guitar-related stuff. though i'm no guitarist, and i don't know smack about guitars and whatnots, i find the trips quite fascinating. it's really fun to see your lurv light up every time he sees or talks about potential GAS'es.

Also another thing is magtatampo n sau lalo na pg lagi d mo nakakasama due to practice
and gigs at lagi nalang cyang naiiwan kc ayaw dn nmn sumama
lolz..swerte ka f ur
wife/fiance/gf is mron dn GAS lolz..so same inline kau..pro pg ndi an hirap tapos iisipin my
babae kana dun d2 kng cnu cnu whewwww so harshhh...

...and i enjoy going to their practices so i don't know if there is anything that we could fight about that is directly related to his guitars, GAS, practices, gigs and his bands. i don't understand how some women can't seem to accept their boyfriends' passions. there's a friend of mine who is actually torn between choosing over his wife, and the guitar. wife says it's either he sell his guitars, or she leaves. the poor dude had to sell his stuff.  he'd tell me how miserable he is from time to time.

my only stand in the whole GAS vs Wife/Fiancee/GF issue is this: Gitara, o True Love?

haha. i borrowed that from bf. and btw, i gave him a pedal tuner. because i remembered one of his GAS'es and i did my research by talking to all the guitar players i know. i think he likes it.  :-D

oh hi akelle! what a coincidence. i gave my bf a korg pitchblack too.  :lol:

Offline IncX

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2010, 12:16:41 PM »
if my GF demands me to buy her something, im leaving that materialistic beeyatch *lol*

if its my wife and what shes asking for is 'for the good of the family' and not that Prada bag she must have ... i might look at my priorities closer. however, if its that Prada bag she wants, then i made a mistake of marrying some materialistic beeeyatch!

Offline morphine

• Veteran Member
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2010, 12:20:40 PM »
if my GF demands me to buy her something, im leaving that materialistic beeyatch *lol*

if its my wife and what shes asking for is 'for the good of the family' and not that Prada bag she must have ... i might look at my priorities closer. however, if its that Prada bag she wants, then i made a mistake of marrying some materialistic beeeyatch!

is this what if lang? or do you have a wife and a gf?

naaaks idol!...hehehehehe :-D :-D

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2010, 12:27:02 PM »

hahaha. i don't think there are a lot of 'musically-inclined, uber-gorgeous/intelligent women = package deal' out there who'd pass your standards. preventive measures reuel. find someone plain, understanding woman who is great in everything you'd expect her to be great at and would understand how ridiculously expensive your GASes are.  :lol:

papano, the girls you go out with are not necessarily the kind of chics who'd support your GAS. and by goodness, re, your GAS-es are worth a fortune. 4k for a leather strap? aw come on. not to mention all your pointy basses.  :lol:

so if your wifey asks for a prada, and she gives you all your GASes as well, tingin ko quits lang kayo.  :lol:

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2010, 12:29:55 PM »
sarap magbasa, hindi na ko mag share, mamumulot na lang ako ng ideas  :lol:

basta GF ko TIGER!!!  :evil:

Happy Chinese New YEAR!!!  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 12:31:45 PM by arkeetar »

Offline renz13

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2010, 12:33:30 PM »
maganda pag ang gf/fiancee/wife mo mahilig oh tumutugtog din ng guitar pwede mo pag sabayin yung dalawa...... :evil:
Transactions: yahoo!, sinosimelo, pentagram x, BossingBoss, masterchoxter, r_chino18, Souljp21, Xelly, Atomo, steliocore, allanfig, captcalamares, cenchria

Offline IncX

« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2010, 12:43:35 PM »
is this what if lang? or do you have a wife and a gf?

naaaks idol!...hehehehehe :-D :-D

neither!

my motto in life is:

never get a GF if you cant afford an ernieball stingray and a CK handbag in one purchase...

never get married unless you can afford a vintage Gibson Les Paul, a Hermes and an SUV.

and finally, only get a mistress when you can afford a Fodera, a custom Alembic, a town house in an affluent suburb, an exquisite 1 month vacation for 2 and a Honda Civic in ONE PURCHASE

i think it would take me a long time to get married *lol* ... im not sure if id ever afford a mistress. i never thought of things that far *lol*

Offline LesBol

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2010, 12:46:24 PM »
Nasa pag-uusap na lang ninyo iyan. Both should respect their needs or wants. Kung hindi ninyo naiintindihan ang isa't-isa, aba eh humanap na kayo ng ibang partner   :evil: ( joke lang yung last sentence  :-D )

Another thing, sabi mo nagtatampo pag lagi di mo nakakasama due to practice/gigs, aba iho, eh mali nga naman yan. If you love your partner, then you should find time for her. Set your priorities right.

Offline bianxraquel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2010, 12:59:56 PM »
if you're a musician and your priorities above all else goes to all your GAS needs, i don't think you need a gf in the first place. your GAS and instrument-love will sustain you... for a time.

think about it. if you want an understanding wife/fiancee/gf, would be nice if it's with someone who actually knows about your passion before you get in a relationship with her. daming nagbe-break kasi porke mahal na nila isa't isa pwede na sila mag diktahan. 'wag ka na mag gitara kasi bago matulog puro ensayo na lang inaasikaso mo, o wag ka nga mag practice dito ka lang sa bahay' situations like these could be prevented early on in a relationship. kasi, sayang din lang.

kaya pag di ka pa willing mag lie-low man lang or give time and/or something to your significant other instead of GASsing here and there, mag solo flight ka na lang muna. after all you want GAS, and the last thing you need is a nagging gf telling you how impractical it is to get a botique amp/pedal or another guitar when you already have four.

diba arkee?

Offline prinsipe_ng_sablay

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2010, 01:08:46 PM »
 :-) Good Day Guys!

Thanks alot for all the inputs! Its nice to read all your comments n suggestions.
Newbie lang po me, and wow all the guys are cool in here.

Tanong ko lang po e2 po ba un meaning ng GAS?

GAS 1 - Gear/Guitar Acquisition Syndrome
GAS 2 - Girl/Gay Acquisition Syndrome

Offline AkelleFusion

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2010, 01:12:12 PM »
nuninuninuninu. this thread is starting to become like 'love notes' with love advice and the like.

@ Bianx, what a coincidence. Lucky Guy. :wink:
@Incx: your standards and expectaions are sooo high. rofl. nah, just kidding. I see your point actually. times are hard. :)

GAS 2: Girl/Gay acquisition syndrome? rofl.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 01:14:48 PM by AkelleFusion »

Offline renz13

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2010, 01:13:10 PM »
:-) Good Day Guys!

Thanks alot for all the inputs! Its nice to read all your comments n suggestions.
Newbie lang po me, and wow all the guys are cool in here.

Tanong ko lang po e2 po ba un meaning ng GAS?

GAS 1 - Gear/Guitar Acquisition Syndrome
GAS 2 - Girl/Gay Acquisition Syndrome
yung gas1 ang meaning..... ui pero pwede din yung number two hehe......
Transactions: yahoo!, sinosimelo, pentagram x, BossingBoss, masterchoxter, r_chino18, Souljp21, Xelly, Atomo, steliocore, allanfig, captcalamares, cenchria

Offline darkfretlord

« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2010, 01:20:50 PM »
kung may pamilya kana, prioritize mo ang family mo.

depende sa pinapabili ng wife mo sayo, at depende kung lagi naba siya nagpapabili sayo ng mga luho.

kung gf, its your call. 
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2010, 02:28:38 PM »
if you're a musician and your priorities above all else goes to all your GAS needs, i don't think you need a gf in the first place. your GAS and instrument-love will sustain you... for a time.

think about it. if you want an understanding wife/fiancee/gf, would be nice if it's with someone who actually knows about your passion before you get in a relationship with her. daming nagbe-break kasi porke mahal na nila isa't isa pwede na sila mag diktahan. 'wag ka na mag gitara kasi bago matulog puro ensayo na lang inaasikaso mo, o wag ka nga mag practice dito ka lang sa bahay' situations like these could be prevented early on in a relationship. kasi, sayang din lang.

kaya pag di ka pa willing mag lie-low man lang or give time and/or something to your significant other instead of GASsing here and there, mag solo flight ka na lang muna. after all you want GAS, and the last thing you need is a nagging gf telling you how impractical it is to get a botique amp/pedal or another guitar when you already have four.

diba arkee?

haha ouch ate  :-D

nuninuninuninu. this thread is starting to become like 'love notes' with love advice and the like.

@ Bianx, what a coincidence. Lucky Guy. :wink:
@Incx: your standards and expectaions are sooo high. rofl. nah, just kidding. I see your point actually. times are hard. :)

GAS 2: Girl/Gay acquisition syndrome? rofl.

lucky guy talaga!!!  :-D

Offline giftmones

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2010, 02:30:55 PM »
BAWAL ANG TEXT SIR

PEACE

diba arkee?

+1

Offline LesBol

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2010, 02:38:31 PM »

Hehe, guilty ako diyan. Calling Mr. Joe D'Mango  :-D

"To love is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and trust one another. If you cant do all of these, then you might want to consider if you really want to be with each other"
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:42:53 PM by LesBol »

Offline constipation

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2010, 05:21:08 PM »
Got a Bonus from being Lazy in ur company and u are planning to buy something for ur GAS however ur wife/fiance/gf
is asking u another thing to buy for her and she is insisting u to take it..and u badly need to take also this gear, uve
been wanting for so long.. u think now is the right time for u to have it..how wud u handle this?

Also another thing is magtatampo n sau lalo na pg lagi d mo nakakasama due to practice
and gigs at lagi nalang cyang naiiwan kc ayaw dn nmn sumama lolz..swerte ka f ur
wife/fiance/gf is mron dn GAS lolz..so same inline kau..pro pg ndi an hirap tapos iisipin my
babae kana dun d2 kng cnu cnu whewwww so harshhh...

I think, keyboard muna ang kailangan mong bilihin para hindi ka parang nagtetext lang. :lol:

Offline curlicue

« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2010, 05:21:56 PM »
haha dapat may poll to:

* GAS
* Wife/Fiancee/GF

:lol:
ARGH! >>> An Error Has Occurred! - Due to high stress on the server, the search function has been automatically and temporarily disabled. Please try again in a short while.

Offline AnodBiomech

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2010, 05:31:24 PM »
GAS or GF , of course both; hybrid yun d ba  :-D  :lol: