hulika

Author Topic: Rico Blanco Or Bamboo Maņalac  (Read 49187 times)

nO RLY

Re: Rico Blanco Or Bamboo Maņalac
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2007, 03:51:21 PM »
chismis lang yan... sana... ang tagal na ng 'maya! bakit pa siya aalis? di siguro yan totoo

Offline Dindin

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2007, 04:44:39 PM »
totoo

Offline Indie_Boy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2007, 05:09:25 PM »
totoo

oh hayan! galing na kay dindin yan ah.. sir dindin, pm naman kung bakit (tsismoso hehe)

Offline rennell

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2007, 05:45:34 PM »
totoo

oh hayan! galing na kay dindin yan ah.. sir dindin, pm naman kung bakit (tsismoso hehe)
ako rin po pa-pm (tsimoso rin ako)

nO RLY

« Reply #129 on: May 17, 2007, 11:24:33 PM »
ano?! totoo pala..  :cry: :cry:

Offline JIGOY

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #130 on: May 19, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »
RUMORS LANG ATA.. DAPAT DAW BUMILI NG MYX MAG DIS JUNE FOR AN EXCLUSIVE LOOK..

PUBLICITY STUNT BATO??  :|

Offline JIGOY

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2007, 04:57:43 PM »
nakita ko kanina sa myx.. hmm..

Offline free

« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »
i can't seem to find any information regarding rico blanco's departure from rivermaya online. could anyone post any links for this, please?

my two centavos: i find it strange that he would actually consider leaving the band which he has built himself from the ground up. not only does he have more musical freedom now (with the departure of bamboo and gearing up with his hand-picked new members) they've also been enjoying multi-platinum sales of their last few albums. playing in the mtv music awards, shows across asia, the bands seems to be enjoying a lot more attention. so the question would be, "why now?" when everything seems to be going so well for the band. could it be that he's just trying to prove something? that he is more than just the songwriter for rivermaya? to be honest, when i heard that rivermaya released an album of mostly covers (isang ugat, isang dugo) i was a bit worried that the band has finally run out of ideas and that a break-up is just across the horizon. hopefully this wouldn't be case. on the plus side, it would be interesting if mike elgar comes up with a solo effort as well. we already all know about japs' daydream cycle, could he surprise us with something new as well?
"I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it". - Edith Sitwell

Offline khaffalmhoukz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #133 on: May 20, 2007, 05:12:01 PM »
totoo

ako rin po pa-pm (tsimoso rin ako)

me 3... (isa pang tsismoso...)

Offline michiko.airashii

• i'm a girl
  • Prime Moderator
« Reply #134 on: May 20, 2007, 05:18:16 PM »
hala! bakit naman? anong problema? kainis naman! rivermaya nalang nga ung gusto ko eh!

Offline thisistrivent

• Netizen Level
« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2007, 12:54:41 AM »
i can't seem to find any information regarding rico blanco's departure from rivermaya online. could anyone post any links for this, please?

my two centavos: i find it strange that he would actually consider leaving the band which he has built himself from the ground up. not only does he have more musical freedom now (with the departure of bamboo and gearing up with his hand-picked new members) they've also been enjoying multi-platinum sales of their last few albums. playing in the mtv music awards, shows across asia, the bands seems to be enjoying a lot more attention. so the question would be, "why now?" when everything seems to be going so well for the band. could it be that he's just trying to prove something? that he is more than just the songwriter for rivermaya? to be honest, when i heard that rivermaya released an album of mostly covers (isang ugat, isang dugo) i was a bit worried that the band has finally run out of ideas and that a break-up is just across the horizon. hopefully this wouldn't be case. on the plus side, it would be interesting if mike elgar comes up with a solo effort as well. we already all know about japs' daydream cycle, could he surprise us with something new as well?

Sir Dindin said that it was true ---- all we need is confirmation from Mr. Blanco himself. And when he does, a loud "Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!" from Pinoys will be definitely heard, like when Ely Buendia left the E-heads. And people will also be asking the question that you asked: "Why now?"
with all the wounded hearts
and broken souls
i don't know who to trust.

Offline doodle

• Netizen Level
« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2007, 01:52:05 AM »

Sir Dindin said that it was true ---- all we need is confirmation from Mr. Blanco himself. And when he does, a loud "Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!" from Pinoys will be definitely heard, like when Ely Buendia left the E-heads. And people will also be asking the question that you asked: "Why now?"

:mrgreen: andito daw http://markushighway.multiply.com/photos/album/21... ang nakakaalam kung bakit Blanco Group na and bagong grupo ewan ko lang ha. Parang nabasa ko kase na sabe "Ano na ang isusulat ko next? Yung experience namen last week?( sa recording studio)" parang ganun...tsake tignan nyo yun myspace nila parang andun din ang clues...peace

Offline badongrodrigs

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2007, 01:56:33 AM »
guys, bagong gimmick lang ng rivermaya ito (however distasteful)

this is second hand knowledge from a well-known sound engineer.

Offline free

« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2007, 01:36:17 PM »
guys, bagong gimmick lang ng rivermaya ito (however distasteful)

this is second hand knowledge from a well-known sound engineer.

and here i was looking forward to hearing mike elgar's solo work. his vocal stint on 7 foot jr. was too short and we only got to catch a glimpse of him singing on rivermaya. :(
"I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it". - Edith Sitwell

Offline manins

« Reply #139 on: May 31, 2007, 04:29:51 PM »
im not an rm fan entirely but i do like them. its just sad that rico would leave the band, and yes with the eternal question hanging, why now? maybe he really wanted to have a solo thing for himself. who knows?  :mrgreen:

underside
now and again, its rather tempting to tell the truth with a  joke.

Offline khaffalmhoukz

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2007, 05:24:07 PM »
Rico's doing big daw internationally... i mean South east Asia-Wide

Sino kea papalit?

Offline insultedgamer

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #141 on: May 31, 2007, 08:31:11 PM »
May tanong lang ako...

Totoo ba DISBANDED na RIVERMAYA ?? :-( Magsosolo si Rico.

Nakita ko sa isang palabas. Hope it's not true.

Para silang Matchbox 20 nyan.
Please be active at Pinoy Music Fan Forums. :)

Offline Jim Ayson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #142 on: June 01, 2007, 08:36:15 AM »
Well Human is introducing the Rico Blanco line of apparel today at Glorietta --- we shall see if he wants to follow in the foots steps... of Calvin Klein? :)
Check out the PhilMusic Facebook Page! "Like" us now!

http://facebook.com/philmusic.dotcom

Offline free

« Reply #143 on: June 02, 2007, 01:27:48 AM »
Well Human is introducing the Rico Blanco line of apparel today at Glorietta --- we shall see if he wants to follow in the foots steps... of Calvin Klein? :)

i really want to wish him well and all with this sudden change in career choice, but why do i feel like gagging?  :roll:

Offline jaythegame

• Veteran Member
« Reply #144 on: June 02, 2007, 05:29:40 AM »
pwede ring he wants to quit on the top of his game para hnd malaos or sumthin tapos magquit.. or he wants to challenge himself kasi narinig ko na magsosolo cya eh.. parang he's venturing the unknown kasi we know him as part of rivermaya db?  kung mas makikilala natin cya as a solo artist, mas mapprove nya ung musicality nya.. i think he's a very good songwriter.. better than bamboo maski hnd nya kaya si bamboo 1 on 1 sa singing tlga.. :-P
geeesh

Offline Jim Ayson

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #145 on: June 02, 2007, 09:04:58 AM »
Check out the PhilMusic Facebook Page! "Like" us now!

http://facebook.com/philmusic.dotcom

Offline Indie_Boy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #146 on: June 02, 2007, 11:27:30 PM »
see http://www.amillionflames.multiply.com

just asking.. is this really rico's blog site? wish him luck then..

Offline manins

« Reply #147 on: June 08, 2007, 03:15:07 PM »
when rico was interviewed two nights ago yata for his human collection, he avoided answering the dreaded question of him going solo or that rm has indeed disbanded. why are keeping silent about it? is possible that they havent really disbanded talaga or something? gulo noh. :mrgreen:

underside

Offline manins

« Reply #148 on: June 08, 2007, 03:17:58 PM »
when rico was interviewed two nights ago yata for his human collection, he avoided answering the dreaded question of him going solo or that rm has indeed disbanded. why are keeping silent about it? is possible that they havent really disbanded talaga or something? gulo noh. :mrgreen:

underside

Offline Cousin Igme

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #149 on: June 08, 2007, 03:45:06 PM »
SIYOBIS NA SIYA!!  :lol: