hulika

Author Topic: ZOOM USERS THREAD: Share your experiences, patches, etc. here!  (Read 1192101 times)

Offline El Mariachi

• Veteran Member
Re: ZOOM USERS THREAD: Share your experiences, patches, etc. here!
« Reply #6325 on: September 15, 2014, 10:54:16 PM »
mga sir san kayo naka bili ng usb cable for zoom ms-50g?  :?

ako sir sa CDR-king lang, meron sila dun for sure.. dalhin mo nalang ung ms50g mo para matest kung compatible, ung iba kasing cable hanggang 'power up' function lang, pero pag nag data-transfer ka (like firmware upgrade) hindi gagana or hindi ma-ddetect ng laptop/desktop.. kaya make sure gagana din for data transfer..HTH..

Offline UselessFingers17

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6326 on: September 16, 2014, 09:52:31 AM »
ako sir sa CDR-king lang, meron sila dun for sure.. dalhin mo nalang ung ms50g mo para matest kung compatible, ung iba kasing cable hanggang 'power up' function lang, pero pag nag data-transfer ka (like firmware upgrade) hindi gagana or hindi ma-ddetect ng laptop/desktop.. kaya make sure gagana din for data transfer..HTH..

may specific na tawag ba dun sa cable ng ms-50g. nung last time kasi akong nag tanong sa cd-r king, para sa cable naman na pang g3x, yung binigay sakin nung sales lady is mga pang chager ng phone. :eek:
tapos may nakapag sabi sakin try ko daw yung cable ng printer ayun sumakto naman :D

Offline Ralph_Petrucci

• Namamasko po!
  • Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #6327 on: September 16, 2014, 10:35:05 AM »
may specific na tawag ba dun sa cable ng ms-50g. nung last time kasi akong nag tanong sa cd-r king, para sa cable naman na pang g3x, yung binigay sakin nung sales lady is mga pang chager ng phone. :eek:
tapos may nakapag sabi sakin try ko daw yung cable ng printer ayun sumakto naman :D

USB A to MINI B papi.
hahaha ako binibiyak ko muna yung wetpaks para makita kung may yellow thingy hahahaha

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6328 on: September 16, 2014, 10:52:09 AM »

may USB mini B na printer cable?  :| anong printer yun, pang neoprint?  :|
https://soundcloud.com/sonicassault
Turn up the sympathsizer and give me more waffle.
olive oil garlic tomatoes salt pepper basil oregano thyme chili

Offline UselessFingers17

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6329 on: September 16, 2014, 12:03:46 PM »
USB A to MINI B papi.

ayun thanks! check ko sa cd-r king sana meron.  :-D

may USB mini B na printer cable?  :| anong printer yun, pang neoprint?  :|

yung sa printer cable naman i was referring sa cable ng g3x not the ms-50g    :oops:

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6330 on: September 16, 2014, 02:00:09 PM »
ayun thanks! check ko sa cd-r king sana meron.  :-D

yung sa printer cable naman i was referring sa cable ng g3x not the ms-50g    :oops:

ahh okay, kala ko yung sa MS-50  :lol: oo tama printer cable nga yun  :-D

Offline gandydancer123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6331 on: September 16, 2014, 04:41:24 PM »
or mga cable ng external hardisk..
*RC MUSIC EMPORIUM *
PEDALS & ACCESSORIES FOR SALE
PM: http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?topic=283433.0      FB: https://www.facebook.com/RcMusicEmporium

Offline El Mariachi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6332 on: September 16, 2014, 05:20:46 PM »

This! Ito gamit ko sir...   :-D

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6333 on: September 16, 2014, 05:27:58 PM »
yung medyo luma ah, hindi yung pang USB 3 na "dalawa" yung butas  :lol:

Offline mjdcrml

« Reply #6334 on: September 16, 2014, 10:22:25 PM »
Sorry nagloloko tablet nag triple post
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:29:10 PM by mjdcrml »
"Appreciate what you HAVE before it becomes what you HAD."

Offline mjdcrml

« Reply #6335 on: September 16, 2014, 10:23:42 PM »
Sorry nagloloko amg tablet nag triple post
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 10:28:36 PM by mjdcrml »

Offline mjdcrml

« Reply #6336 on: September 16, 2014, 10:24:47 PM »
New g3x user here any clear tutorial how to make patches? Puro demo sa yt e wala tutorial. And how can i use my dunlop wah as my main wah then yung sa g3x as my volume pedal  how to chain it..sorry nag search search na ko  pero nalilito pa din i need to consult some expeerts

Offline geda

« Reply #6337 on: September 17, 2014, 06:51:47 AM »
New g3x user here any clear tutorial how to make patches? Puro demo sa yt e wala tutorial. And how can i use my dunlop wah as my main wah then yung sa g3x as my volume pedal  how to chain it..sorry nag search search na ko  pero nalilito pa din i need to consult some expeerts

Place the dunlop wah before the G3X. Then the 1st effect at the G3x my advice is the ZOOM noise gate, set the source as fx not guitar.
then next chain would be anything you like... overdrive/dist.. its up to you.

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6338 on: September 17, 2014, 08:29:05 AM »

Wah before G3X. Basta sundan mo yung tips ni geda. To set the function of the built in pedal to control volume, hit the Total button, then hit Page of the middle "stomp" to go to the CTRL SW/PDL page, then turn the first knob of the right "stomp" until it shows Input Vol or Output Vol, depending on which you want to control. Additional tip na rin, go to the Global menu and select the output device you have on the left "stomp." Direct for recording/headphones/PA, Combo/Stack Front when plugging straight in front, and Combo/Stack Power Amp when using the effects loop.

To make patches, just go to any patch and edit the effects. Use the up and down buttons on one "stomp" to change the effect, then hit the Page button to see the "knobs" and parameters, then use the knobs to change the values. If you want to remove an effect in the chain, scroll through the effects until you find "THRU". Keep in mind too that there are 6 effects in all, so it's best to start with the leftmost effect and change it in order. You can use the left and right buttons to move through the chain or kick "stomp" 1 and 2 to move left, and 2 and 3 to move right. Autosave should be on by default so you don't have to save them, if not, hit the Global button and hit Page of the middle "stomp" until you get to the SAVE page and turn it on. Likewise, for example, if you already have the settings you want, and you want to keep them static, you can turn it off, and save all new changes manually using the Store/Swap button. You can rename the patch if you want, just hit Total and input the name you want in the first "stomp" window.

Also, tip lang, for anything like this in the future, RTFM  :) If you need to figure out how to do things with something, it probably has a manual, and that's where you go first, even before youtube or the forums. Youtube can tell you how to get tones, but not usually how to use your unit. You can find the manual of most things on their website. Here's where I got the information you asked for, straight from the Zoom website (and I just pretty much read off it just now):
http://www.zoom.co.jp/download/E_G3_G3X.pdf

Happy patch-making!  :-D

Offline TimeFragments

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6339 on: September 17, 2014, 08:44:07 AM »
Little help here. I have a zoom G3X and been making my own patches. Since I'm too lazy to tweak knobs here and there to get a good sound, I was led to this website - http://guitarpatches.com/patches.php?mode=show&unit=G3&ID=7878 in which there are premade patches Im just now so sure how i can have it saved.
I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6340 on: September 17, 2014, 09:28:00 AM »
Little help here. I have a zoom G3X and been making my own patches. Since I'm too lazy to tweak knobs here and there to get a good sound, I was led to this website - http://guitarpatches.com/patches.php?mode=show&unit=G3&ID=7878 in which there are premade patches Im just now so sure how i can have it saved.

I think you  need to interface your G3X with the Zoom Edit and Share software

Offline TimeFragments

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6341 on: September 17, 2014, 02:24:17 PM »
I think you  need to interface your G3X with the Zoom Edit and Share software

i dont remember the box having an installer for that software.all i can recall is that there was a free daw installer that came with the unit itself..does it come with that or do you need to download it seperately?
I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6342 on: September 17, 2014, 03:20:50 PM »
i dont remember the box having an installer for that software.all i can recall is that there was a free daw installer that came with the unit itself..does it come with that or do you need to download it seperately?
I can't recall if it had a disc, but I do remember the manual mentioning it (but not how it works). I think there may have been a leaflet though. It is available here http://www.zoom.co.jp/downloads/edit_share/software/

Offline sonicassault

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6343 on: September 17, 2014, 03:27:08 PM »
woops sorry double post  :)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 03:29:31 PM by sonicassault »

Offline geda

« Reply #6344 on: September 20, 2014, 08:39:23 AM »
mga ka zoomers, tanong po lang kung sino naka punta sa JB music ngayong sale nila, mag kano discount ng mga g1xon/g1on & b1xon/b1on? salamats

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #6345 on: September 21, 2014, 05:46:53 PM »
ako dun since nasa province ako. baka may updated price kayo ng discounted G2.1U sa mga makakadaan.
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

Offline soundhole8

« Reply #6346 on: September 22, 2014, 09:06:45 AM »
I have told that myself before that I would never go back to using Multi effects. But after trying the Zoom MS70CDR, I was really impressed with the sound I get from it.  :razz:

hehe

kaso no software updates yet?
Daya yung MS-50G meron na.

Offline benj09

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #6347 on: September 24, 2014, 11:11:13 PM »
mga idol kaya po ba yung intro nito ng zoom g3x ?
kakabili ko lang kasi and gusto ko ng ganitong tunog :D

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #6348 on: September 25, 2014, 09:07:26 PM »
Mga bossing!!!May problema ako sa g3x ko...yung center at right screen nag washout sometimes either black or walang marka young LCD...hindi ko na tuloy ma tweak anytime I want. May similar problems din ba rito? Kung meron anong pwede gawin nito? Please help
"I play the notes as they are written, but it is God who makes the music.”

Offline Kennyadry

« Reply #6349 on: September 25, 2014, 09:08:51 PM »
Mga bossing!!!May problema ako sa g3x ko...yung center at right screen nag washout sometimes either black or walang marka young LCD...hindi ko na tuloy ma tweak anytime I want. May similar problems din ba rito? Kung meron anong pwede gawin nito? Please help
"I play the notes as they are written, but it is God who makes the music.”