hulika

Author Topic: MAPEX DRUM FEST 2008 TOUR next stop nov 10 U.S.T  (Read 135595 times)

Offline paulknk

• Netizen Level
Re: MAPEX DRUM FEST 2007 TOUR
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2007, 11:52:16 PM »
salamat po sa lahat ng nagpunta sa drumfest last saturday! first time ko at late pa ko nakadating sa sobrang kaba! :-D wala na ako time to relax and warm-up talagang matindi ang pressure dahil dami magagaling na drummers sa audience.pero it was really fun and an enjoyable experience for drummers and non drummers as well. thanks to sir jp and the bosses of forerunner technologies! mabuhay kayo lahat! salamat po ulit sa inyo! -paulmagat :-)
life, a continuous learning process...

kamustahin natin mga pinoy musikero sa states!  http://fil-amusic.com

Offline lil.drummerboy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2007, 01:07:15 AM »
galing mo idol! :lol: hehehe.

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2007, 01:30:30 AM »
ngayon lang ako nakapag-post...

masarap palang umattend ng clinic. it was my first time. i was with edmon(bassist), rainier, marko, a drummer who i forget the name(i wanna say julius) and Joseph(Akira).

i was in total state of awe when i saw Bea and JP played. start pa lang yun ha...mas lalong akong natulala nang sina Luobert with his group and Paul also with his group played. at san ka pa? pang finale....Senyor Mar Dizon... couldn't get any better than that...gusto ko sanang magtanong kay Senyor, kaso nahiya ako...gusto ko sana itanong, "pwede magpa-ampon?" :-D :-D

alot in our group won prizes, like drumsticks for marko and julius??, while Joseph and I won an ultra cool Mapex t-shirt... which is now up for bid on e-bay for Php5k...hehe joke lang....itatago ko yun forever.' eto pa...ang nag-abot saken ng t-shirt ay walang iba kundi si Senyor Mar Dizon..with matching shake hands...pakiramdam ko lumipat yung powers nya saken...hehehe (i wish :-D :-D)

sana within QC area ulit yung next drumfest...and, can I request for a clinician? si Bro. Franklin Benitez...sana makasama sya with the other clinicians.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:32:37 AM by vdonati_fan »
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline porksoda

• Netizen Level
« Reply #128 on: September 17, 2007, 09:15:58 AM »
wow ngayon nalang ulit ako naka post dito. salamat sa mga pumunta nung saturday, it was something new for me, sarap ng mapex and stagg :-) sarap pala ng cymbals na yun.. kakaiba yung kaba ko that day, na mental block, cold sweats, nanigas hehe lahat na parang di nagkasabay lahat ng kamay paa at ulo ko nun hehe kita nyo naman ang mga sabit diba hehe but all in all it was a great event, and wow sa mga clinicians, sir Paul (ang wild ng paa nyo sir  :evil:), Sir Loubert, Sir Mar, yun na yun!!!   :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
and to those who missed it, try to catch the next leg of the tour  :wink:
thanks to papa Jp and the guys behind Mapex thank you :-D

-bea

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #129 on: September 17, 2007, 09:50:20 AM »
wow ngayon nalang ulit ako naka post dito. salamat sa mga pumunta nung saturday, it was something new for me, sarap ng mapex and stagg :-) sarap pala ng cymbals na yun.. kakaiba yung kaba ko that day, na mental block, cold sweats, nanigas hehe lahat na parang di nagkasabay lahat ng kamay paa at ulo ko nun hehe kita nyo naman ang mga sabit diba hehe but all in all it was a great event, and wow sa mga clinicians, sir Paul (ang wild ng paa nyo sir  :evil:), Sir Loubert, Sir Mar, yun na yun!!!   :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
and to those who missed it, try to catch the next leg of the tour  :wink:
thanks to papa Jp and the guys behind Mapex thank you :-D

-bea

it was all great Bea! we learned alot from you. ang ganda pa nga ng casting sa inyo...kasi ang dating eh, the rose and the leaves...hehe.

btw, congrats for a very wonderful drum duet with JP!

sana you'd still be in the next leg of the tour.
"Praise Him with drums and dancing...Praise Him with cymbals. Praise Him with loud cymbals."- Psalms 150:4-5

Offline black_panther

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #130 on: September 17, 2007, 09:54:52 AM »
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!thats all i can shout for now...

you guys are the reason why this first mapex drum fest touir became so successful..and yes this is just the start of a new domination...... :wink:

and guys its not only me who's the man behind this mapex drum fest, but the whole Forerunner Company, from our big boss Sir Mario Benipayo to our crew and staffs who assisted me on this event, yes our company's goal is not just to sell products but to be a part of every drummer's and musician's life. And yes we are serious about our craft..talk about passion man... :wink:

my big thanks to our clinicians..Bea "kick-ass chic drummer:" Lao for giving me the chance to be her drum partner again, hehe, Loubert Vidal and Eternal Now (hows that duet with mar dizon hehe), Paul Magat and Kabaong ni Kamatayan ( you guys rock!!!) and of course Senyor Mar Dizon for believing and trusting us...Tagumpay tayo sir... :wink:

drumming bros you are the reason why there is a second coming of a JPMB...this drumming group is one tight brotherhood...hear the black panther roar again....... :wink:
SPL AUDIO MARKETING QUIAPO, MANILA
TEL#735-54-40
 HI-FI LOUNGE ALABANG FESTIVAL MALL  TEL#842-81-33  THE MUSIC SOURCE EDSA  TEL#376-4598/ 415-03-66

Offline phfreq

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #131 on: September 17, 2007, 10:09:06 AM »
here are some vids... sensya na si loubert lang and sir mar dizon na-record ko, naghihingalo na talaga bat ng vidcam ko, so di ko na-vid lahat.  anyways, i think sir jp had a crew there to film the entire clinic, let's all wait for that...

...in the meantime some vids of the Mapex Drum Tour could be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/rogeralcantara

maraming salamat po sa pag video and pag post nito!

galing! astig! just wished I was there to watch and experience it...

Offline inigo

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #132 on: September 17, 2007, 10:44:16 AM »
pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix

:D
400/hr recording. Banana Rising Recording Studio www.bananarising.com

SOUND SAMPLES: http://www.bananarising.com/p/sound-samples.html

Offline intake

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #133 on: September 17, 2007, 10:49:16 AM »
WOW ang gagaling nga...thanks for the vids rogeralcantara!  :-)
Laptop = $600
DSL = $30/month
Locked threads @ AGT sub forums = PRICELESS :D

Offline forerunnertech

« Reply #134 on: September 17, 2007, 10:56:58 AM »

some vids of Loubert Vidal & Paul magat on http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=themusicsource, we will upload more in a while
Forerunner Technologies Inc.<br />Tel: 9263630/ 9252597<br />email:  info@forerunnertech.com

Offline el Brutal

« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2007, 11:08:39 AM »
yeah may vids na!! pics na lang kulang!!

Offline black_panther

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2007, 11:42:42 AM »
ngayon lang ako nakapag-post...

masarap palang umattend ng clinic. it was my first time. i was with edmon(bassist), rainier, marko, a drummer who i forget the name(i wanna say julius) and Joseph(Akira).

i was in total state of awe when i saw Bea and JP played. start pa lang yun ha...mas lalong akong natulala nang sina Luobert with his group and Paul also with his group played. at san ka pa? pang finale....Senyor Mar Dizon... couldn't get any better than that...gusto ko sanang magtanong kay Senyor, kaso nahiya ako...gusto ko sana itanong, "pwede magpa-ampon?" :-D :-D

alot in our group won prizes, like drumsticks for marko and julius??, while Joseph and I won an ultra cool Mapex t-shirt... which is now up for bid on e-bay for Php5k...hehe joke lang....itatago ko yun forever.' eto pa...ang nag-abot saken ng t-shirt ay walang iba kundi si Senyor Mar Dizon..with matching shake hands...pakiramdam ko lumipat yung powers nya saken...hehehe (i wish :-D :-D)

sana within QC area ulit yung next drumfest...and, can I request for a clinician? si Bro. Franklin Benitez...sana makasama sya with the other clinicians.

hey man, thanks you enjoyed the drum fest, yes franklin benitez was on our choice of clinician, but unfotunately he has some commitment that time, kaya late din sya dumating hahaha, dont worry man we will announce the next leg soon and the next batch of clinicians,  :wink:...enjoy that mapex shirt of yours and to all guys who won the shirt..wear it proud....feel the presence... :wink:
TEL#735-54-40
 HI-FI LOUNGE ALABANG FESTIVAL MALL  TEL#842-81-33  THE MUSIC SOURCE EDSA  TEL#376-4598/ 415-03-66

Offline drumster

• Board Moderator
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2007, 03:48:18 PM »
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!thats all i can shout for now...

you guys are the reason why this first mapex drum fest touir became so successful..and yes this is just the start of a new domination...... :wink:

and guys its not only me who's the man behind this mapex drum fest, but the whole Forerunner Company, from our big boss Sir Mario Benipayo to our crew and staffs who assisted me on this event, yes our company's goal is not just to sell products but to be a part of every drummer's and musician's life. And yes we are serious about our craft..talk about passion man... :wink:

my big thanks to our clinicians..Bea "kick-ass chic drummer:" Lao for giving me the chance to be her drum partner again, hehe, Loubert Vidal and Eternal Now (hows that duet with mar dizon hehe), Paul Magat and Kabaong ni Kamatayan ( you guys rock!!!) and of course Senyor Mar Dizon for believing and trusting us...Tagumpay tayo sir... :wink:

drumming bros you are the reason why there is a second coming of a JPMB...this drumming group is one tight brotherhood...hear the black panther roar again....... :wink:

Again, kudos to you JP.  You did one heck of a job!

And it was also nice meeting Mr. Mario Benipayo.  Sa susunod uli sir!  Thank you.

Offline max506

« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2007, 04:37:51 PM »
Ang husay talaga ni JP!!!! Congratulations on a job well done pare! :-D You ain't getting anything else but love from the drumming community Mr. Buduan  :wink:

Offline vdonati_fan

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2007, 08:51:47 PM »
It really was a big success Master JP...

Congratulations!

All the hardwork you've done paid off. I'm sure the drumfest this coming October will be as fierce as the first one.

Keep up to the good work Sir JP and good luck on the next one!

Offline alvin_11

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #140 on: September 17, 2007, 08:58:28 PM »
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! hindi ako nakapunta!! kelan ulet yung next clinic!?!?!?!?  :? :? :?
alvin.

Offline lil.drummerboy

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #141 on: September 17, 2007, 09:42:07 PM »
may mga pics ako pero baka hindi nyo magustuha mga kuha ko eh :lol:

Offline bangbus

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2007, 03:22:55 AM »
Congrats JP and TMS...wish i was there to witness it all! 

:mrgreen:

Offline black_panther

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2007, 11:08:41 AM »
Again, kudos to you JP.  You did one heck of a job!

And it was also nice meeting Mr. Mario Benipayo.  Sa susunod uli sir!  Thank you.

yup, he is our big boss and the man behind why mapex drums are here, yes we will have another clinic, as we wanted mapex to be felt more by our drumming community..cheers dio.. :wink:

Ang husay talaga ni JP!!!! Congratulations on a job well done pare! :-D You ain't getting anything else but love from the drumming community Mr. Buduan  :wink:

yes bro, its my love for the drumming community and my passion for drumming thats why we have events like this..see you on the next leg...hear the black panther roarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! :evil:
It really was a big success Master JP...

Congratulations!

All the hardwork you've done paid off. I'm sure the drumfest this coming October will be as fierce as the first one.

Keep up to the good work Sir JP and good luck on the next one!

yeah..i grew up on that saying brother.."hardwork pays off"......see you on the next leg my bro :wink:
TEL#735-54-40

Offline gobernor

« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2007, 02:28:25 PM »
@paulknk

sir bakit di nakarating knk sa freedom bar?  :?

Offline black_panther

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #145 on: September 18, 2007, 03:01:16 PM »
galing ni bea!!!  :-D  babae nag ddouble peds astig! gnda rn ng solo nya. ano ulit name ng band nya?

she plays for the band dilaw, and now she occasionally sessions for wally gonzales of juan dela cruz.

TEL#735-54-40

Offline paulknk

• Netizen Level
« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2007, 04:33:28 PM »
@paulknk

sir bakit di nakarating knk sa freedom bar?  :?

yeah, nasa antipolo ako nun may trabaho ako tinapos.tumawag ako sa organizer nun para sabihin hindi kami matuloy.hirap pag may work.haay! :roll: :roll:
life, a continuous learning process...

kamustahin natin mga pinoy musikero sa states!  http://fil-amusic.com

Offline dreamtheaterfan66f

« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2007, 04:56:33 PM »
she plays for the band dilaw, and now she occasionally sessions for wally gonzales of juan dela cruz.

tnx sir jp. sarap nmn kajam nya c sir wally, galing nun hehe. congrats ulit sir jp! on to the next leg  :-D

Offline black_panther

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #148 on: September 18, 2007, 05:08:47 PM »
yeah, nasa antipolo ako nun may trabaho ako tinapos.tumawag ako sa organizer nun para sabihin hindi kami matuloy.hirap pag may work.haay! :roll: :roll:

na stress out yata si pareng paul since thats his first drum clinic hehehe..pero astig..sabi nga ni sr mar dizon pang olympics ang paa ni pareng paul... :wink:

tnx sir jp. sarap nmn kajam nya c sir wally, galing nun hehe. congrats ulit sir jp! on to the next leg  :-D

yeah pare...the 2nd leg will be much bigger for sure hehehe..life has a lot of surprises to offer... :wink:
TEL#735-54-40

Offline Dheniz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #149 on: September 18, 2007, 08:08:09 PM »
sana sa south naman gawin yung next leg ng mapex tour hehehe =)