hulika

Author Topic: POST your RAREST PEDAL & GUITAR here.  (Read 160394 times)

Offline SeafoodPancake

• Veteran Member
Re: POST your RAREST PEDAL & GUITAR here.
« Reply #425 on: March 11, 2009, 06:59:22 PM »
pero astig yung dm3 sa 1st page.. :-D vintage na vintage!
"got milk?" ,"got GAS?"

Offline BlackDiamond

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #426 on: March 12, 2009, 07:27:02 AM »
some rarities:

i think the zoom fire 7010 would be the the most scarce.

WOW!

Greg wala na yung MZ-2?  :?
This forumite is a different person:
http://talk.philmusic.com/index.php?action=profile;u=43394
I'm not him! HMMP!

Offline ael_israel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #427 on: March 12, 2009, 02:33:53 PM »
60s ACE TONE Amp, rare na kasi di lang vintage item, discontinued na, ang alam ko ROLAND na ung name ng ACE TONE ngaun eh  :wink: yup, the same founder of roland, is the same founder of ACE TONE..mas nauna nga lang yung ACE TONE,,tapos pinalitan niya yung name to ROLAND hehehe, so there you go, all stock, sounds great na kahit 46 years na siya,,

AMMK!!!

Offline havananas

« Reply #428 on: March 12, 2009, 06:29:47 PM »
Gibson SG faded cherry 2002 crescent moon inlays

:lol:

Offline S.I.M.A

• Netizen Level
« Reply #429 on: March 12, 2009, 09:23:42 PM »
Thanks to Rapunzel for the tip...im selling this actually. Pero for now this baby's mine.

Procastinate productively

Offline maniacally_cool

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #430 on: March 13, 2009, 03:46:05 AM »
The leftmost pedal ...I love! hehe  :wink:

Love it too, but i love the middle 1 more. hehehe  :-D

ganda nung zoom heheheeh!!

yep.  :wink:

ung zoom parang rewinder ng bala nang vhs!  :-)

saan tinatapakan yan?

pinipindot lang. may sold separately na switch. naghahanap pa ako e.  :-)

WOW!

Greg wala na yung MZ-2?  :?

tagal ko na nabenta kay gob.  plan ko uli bumili kaso wala pa ako nakikitang ok cosmetic condition.

Offline blackdogg

• Veteran Member
« Reply #431 on: March 15, 2009, 11:51:24 PM »
BRAT!  :-D

Offline nealyu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #432 on: March 21, 2009, 10:17:28 PM »
wait lang... POST your rarest pedal & guitar yung title diba? so you only have one pedal and one guitar to post. plus, discontinued doesn't mean rare. even vintage doesn't mean rare  :?

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #433 on: March 22, 2009, 12:17:26 AM »
rareness - rarity: noteworthy scarcity

i always define that when its an item not currently available in today's consumers/market

so its a piece of gear the owner considers rare,

Offline nealyu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #434 on: March 22, 2009, 12:23:08 AM »
ayt man  :-) cuz my deifinition of rare is just scarce regardless of it still being produced or not. like 100 limited or just a thousand etc. you get what i mean

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #435 on: March 22, 2009, 01:19:58 AM »
ayt man  :-) cuz my deifinition of rare is just scarce regardless of it still being produced or not. like 100 limited or just a thousand etc. you get what i mean

Ayt, i defined it scarce, so even though its produced in the early 90's and now some guitarist considers it a sought after item, then they can price it as high as they want. Back then like the old american masters from ibanez was not what i some considered rare, but now these are collector pieces and would be considered rare. just how the market works  :-)

Offline rapunzel

• Netizen Level
« Reply #436 on: March 22, 2009, 07:56:56 AM »
rareness - rarity: noteworthy scarcity

i always define that when its an item not currently available in today's consumers/market

so its a piece of gear the owner considers rare,

+ 101%

Ayt, i defined it scarce, so even though its produced in the early 90's and now some guitarist considers it a sought after item, then they can price it as high as they want. Back then like the old american masters from ibanez was not what i some considered rare, but now these are collector pieces and would be considered rare. just how the market works  :-)

+101%

8-)
My Pedalboard Demo -->
feature=channel_page

Offline abstract

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #437 on: March 22, 2009, 03:48:41 PM »

totally agree  :-)

Offline nealyu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #438 on: March 22, 2009, 03:59:46 PM »
they are collectible. not rare. I would consider elegees , max rufo guitars rare cuz there are more pre-cbs strats/ teles produced than both builders will produce in their lifetime. there's a BIGGG difference between rare and collectible

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #439 on: March 22, 2009, 07:54:09 PM »
they are collectible. not rare. I would consider elegees , max rufo guitars rare cuz there are more pre-cbs strats/ teles produced than both builders will produce in their lifetime. there's a BIGGG difference between rare and collectible

yup i honestly respect that, but the market doesnt work that way in dismissing the above two terms, lets say i build a guitar just 1, thats totally rare if it was sought after item  :-) and with the subject it looks like this is more looking on what rare pieces based on the buyers market, there is a difference on whats rare and whats collectible. but what joins the two together is always the buyers market, if you introduce a market for the products of the luthiers you mention then it becomes sought after because of the factors the item has and many buyers want but are not abundantly available for the buyers market. This isnt a put down for both builders because i have plans to work with them soon, just a simple note that if you put something not needed in an auction and buyers dont need it (just a regular item)

Offline nealyu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #440 on: March 22, 2009, 10:32:06 PM »
yup i honestly respect that, but the market doesnt work that way in dismissing the above two terms, lets say i build a guitar just 1, thats totally rare if it was sought after item  :-) and with the subject it looks like this is more looking on what rare pieces based on the buyers market, there is a difference on whats rare and whats collectible. but what joins the two together is always the buyers market, if you introduce a market for the products of the luthiers you mention then it becomes sought after because of the factors the item has and many buyers want but are not abundantly available for the buyers market. This isnt a put down for both builders because i have plans to work with them soon, just a simple note that if you put something not needed in an auction and buyers dont need it (just a regular item)

so this thread should be rare and collectible. not either  :-)

gonna post a couple of guitars, pedals and amp when i get a camera  :-D

Offline reonovado

« Reply #441 on: March 29, 2009, 12:39:50 AM »
Zoom 9002

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #442 on: March 29, 2009, 02:55:10 AM »
so this thread should be rare and collectible. not either  :-)

gonna post a couple of guitars, pedals and amp when i get a camera  :-D

it seems like the TS was more interested in "in your own gear which one do you think is rare", its more in that perspective rather than based in a specific category(pitting each forumites gears and distinguishing which one is the rarest)

so please do post your gears that you consider rare.. :-)

Offline jiu-jitsu brasileiro

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #443 on: March 29, 2009, 06:39:37 AM »
Zoom 9002

i used to have one like this in 1996, sold it to aaron of death by stereo. :-)
nemo me impune lacesit

Offline raizen26

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #444 on: April 01, 2009, 01:16:36 PM »
Zoom 9002

ya i had one of these in the 90s. this is rare na nga. kamusta naman condition nito bro? original battery pack pa ba to?
The Philippine surgeon shut them all up: "You're all wrong. Philippine Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine... Plus, the head and the ass are interchangeable"

Offline odessa

« Reply #445 on: April 01, 2009, 01:24:27 PM »
My "bastardized" 1968 Teisco V-2....

Used to look like.........

Offline arkeetar

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #446 on: April 01, 2009, 03:16:32 PM »
wow! parang mga enchanted type na gitara  :lol:
nice! psychedelic...  :mrgreen:

Offline odessa

« Reply #447 on: April 02, 2009, 08:35:38 AM »
wow! parang mga enchanted type na gitara  :lol:
nice! psychedelic...  :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Offline reonovado

« Reply #448 on: April 02, 2009, 03:57:13 PM »
ya i had one of these in the 90s. this is rare na nga. kamusta naman condition nito bro? original battery pack pa ba to?

Okay pa naman except the battery is kaput. I only use it with the wall wart.

Offline raizen26

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #449 on: April 02, 2009, 05:44:56 PM »
Okay pa naman except the battery is kaput. I only use it with the wall wart.

ayos yan, for a compact multi, it has very nice sounds. daming epeks nyan considering the size. and i love the stereo chorus effect. I remembered, the guitarist of Hayp band used this during concerts.
The Philippine surgeon shut them all up: "You're all wrong. Philippine Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine... Plus, the head and the ass are interchangeable"