hulika

Author Topic: My SIOCHI 2x12 cab ALA Marshall 1936 (PICS inside)  (Read 32147 times)

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
Re: My SIOCHI 2x12 cab ALA Marshall 1936 (PICS inside)
« Reply #250 on: September 09, 2010, 07:36:55 PM »
^thanks!  :-D

naisip ko rin pagawan custom grille yung ZT Club ko e. Laki kasi nung openings nung stock. Takaw alikabok at dumi. 

I have a Lunchbox and I know what you mean. Suitable ang grille nya sa poultry farm. LOL.

When we spoke, he said he has swatches of tolex customers can choose from. Maybe he has swatches for grille cloth too!  Haha.  Let's just be thankful there's even such an opportunity here in Manila, when there was none before.

Offline Legivantesaurus

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2010, 08:42:46 AM »
OMFG!!!!!  *FACEPALM*

What is with you people?  Voting to keep a notoriously outspoken, ANTI-FILIPINO forumer in these parts just because his inputs are useful?  I'll tell you where Ale-ale-jandro's inputs are.  Right where the sun doesn't shine in Gene Baker and John Suhr's worlds!
Tone is in the saurus.  ROAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #252 on: September 10, 2010, 12:20:44 PM »
OMFG!!!!!  *FACEPALM*

What is with you people?  Voting to keep a notoriously outspoken, ANTI-FILIPINO forumer in these parts just because his inputs are useful?  I'll tell you where Ale-ale-jandro's inputs are.  Right where the sun doesn't shine in Gene Baker and John Suhr's worlds!
Banning you on the other hand is justified because your inputs are totally useless.no saving grace whatsoever.
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline djonathan

« Reply #253 on: September 10, 2010, 01:16:32 PM »
Banning you on the other hand is justified because your inputs are totally useless.no saving grace whatsoever.

hahahaha this is funny. :) newbie tapang.
kung yung item mo kaya ang baratin ko hindi ka kaya mainis?

Offline micr0chimp

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #254 on: September 10, 2010, 01:21:18 PM »
Wow.  This is so getting away from music, guitar playing and that kickass SIOCHI 2x12 cab ALA Marshall 1936.

Why don't we all just take a collective deep breath, clear our minds, and hit a unison E chord?  And just because you aren't hitting a killer voicing doesn't mean your chord isn't bitchin'.

Offline pitongjerome

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #255 on: September 10, 2010, 01:43:47 PM »
strums my guitar.. E chord....

[gooey brown stuff].. my guitar is MIK..doomed!! [gooey brown stuff].. U.S. nga ang tube amp ko, pero, mass produced!! omg!! ay hindi kinmans ang pups ko!

kidding..

the siochi amp looks really good.. im looking forward to hearing his amps..
I have stated that there are more bad sounding suhrs then there are good ones

Offline burnsbhm

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #256 on: September 13, 2010, 12:16:56 PM »
'Yaan mo na yung number 1 stalker mo chief Joric, consummate loser 'yan and walang kakampi kaya napaka-pathetic ng life. I'm sure kahit yung pinagmamalaki nyang luthier e gusto na syang isuka wala lang magawa. May kakampi yan na mataas dito kaya hanggang ngayon e di pa naba-ban. I remember, nung time na nasubukan ko yung Baker nya at yung tele nung luthier nya, nung nakita ko yung mukha ni Mr. Luthier parang gusto nya sabihin na mas maganda pa din tunog ng tele ko, nag-ngisian na lang kami.haha!

I remember the luther told me - hindi ko nga maintindihan e. May locking nut na nga nagpalagay pa ng Locking Tuners. Man o man o man, Why do we always fall for the words of a guy be it positive or negative e he can't even play a decent guitar lick. Face it guys, he can't play, never had a band (with his attitude, I am not surprised) and probably a frustrated musician. Kaya dinadaan na lang sa mamahaling gamit to make us think na he has the stuff we are made of.

Wag niyo na patulan. And to the mods, kung hindi na talaga maganda ginagawa niya, ipaban niyo na ulit.
RJ LP Std.,Jackson DK2,Burns Brian May,Fender MIM Strat,Valencia EClassical,Nady UHF4,EHX Screaming Bird,Vox V847,Vox V830,Vox Tonelab SE,Vox Pathfinder 15R/Visual Sound J&H,Ibanez TS9 OD,MXR Analog Chorus, Boss BF2,Boss DD2,Line 6 Echo Park

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #257 on: September 14, 2010, 08:52:05 AM »
Wag niyo na patulan.

Yeah, if the mods don't think there's anything wrong with what he has done/is doing, then the best course of action for the rest of us is this. Maybe even ignore him ('don't feed the...').  But I don't think we should stop at least reporting what we see as transgressions.

... Unless, of course, you want to have the dubious distinction of being on his bucket list.  Haha.

Offline philaxeman

« Reply #258 on: September 14, 2010, 11:16:50 AM »
Hello mga bro. Back to the topic.

Updates on my Siochi 2x12.

Just want you to know that I went and brought the amp and cab to Sir George's house last week. I asked him if he can make the back panel as one-piece because I think it will sound much fuller than with the open-back convertible. I rarely naman kasi will use this option and the cab will be use mostly for high-gain overdriven guitar playing. Sir George agreed and after 2 days he texted that its ready for pick up. So I went to his house and test the cab. I am much satisfied with the outcome and it really has more thump, much fuller and tighter sounding. And what made me more happy was that he did it at NO EXTRA COST.

More on the cab. I think it is ready for personal demoing/testing not shootout.
Maganda kung sa music studio para ma crank ung amp.

IMHO, marine ply aint bad at all. Much lively sya kaysa dun sa Valvestate 4x12(mdf contruction) ko which in the near future pagawan ko ng copy kay Sir George.

Let us stop fighting about what wood is best, construction technique, magic formula, etc.
A thread should be posted for that purpose alone.

One of the reason i posted this topic is for the community to know that we have now an alternative for those who want to have a cab made. That it is possible to have a cab for less.

Mabuhay ang Philmusic at Philmusicians.
"Doing a Bend without makin' a Face..... Is like Eatin' Food without Tastin' it" - Paul Gilbert

Offline BAMF

• Board Moderator
« Reply #259 on: September 14, 2010, 11:33:42 AM »
Yeah, if the mods don't think there's anything wrong with what he has done/is doing, then the best course of action for the rest of us is this. Maybe even ignore him ('don't feed the...').  But I don't think we should stop at least reporting what we see as transgressions.

... Unless, of course, you want to have the dubious distinction of being on his bucket list.  Haha.
of course there's something wrong. its the other way around tho,the bucket list thing.
Doghouse Recording Studio: http://doghousestudio.webs.com
Cel: 09282843633

Offline titser_marco

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #260 on: October 28, 2010, 11:50:13 PM »
I'm not sure if I'm on topic, seeing the history of this thread, but I tried texting George earlier for a quote on having back panels made for my 2 Fender amps, but I didn't  get a reply. Does he prefer phone calls over SMS queries?
I'd rather be sharp than flat.

Offline rockarolla

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #261 on: January 06, 2011, 12:28:18 PM »
kick ass job  :-D
Some musicians may become a Yngwie Malmsteen, others maybe will become a humble Paul Gilbert.