hulika

Author Topic: Why do corksniffers hate everything that is made in China?  (Read 28530 times)

challengeofthegobots

Re: Why do corksniffers hate everything that is made in China?
« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2011, 01:18:39 AM »
And, people accuse me of being an @$$. At any rate, you made a good argument here, despite the fact that looks had nothing to do with playing either.

Thing is, we HEARD him play. We know he sucks at playing because he played, with video.  If I heard right, he made an appearance in a meet-off, making him man-enough to show his face.  I may not like his attitude towards low-end gears, but, between the two of you, he showed his face.

While you remain all talk.  Which, based on your comment above, makes it more and more obvious that YOU are the only one affected and offended by fm55's shenanigans.  It makes you seem envious of his gears.  And maybe, just maybe, you're uglier than he is.

Because, in all fairness, since he can afford a USD5000 Baker, he can sure as hell change his looks (though, no amount of money can pay for talent).  If he does that, where does it leave you?

Do you understand that?

-----

Speaking of which, in the spirit of the thread title (though I'm not sure if China has to do anything with the point I just made and about to make):

There are guitars.  There are effects.

But then, there's AJ.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9598262

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10738452

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10604108

Chismis yan brad, he wasnt there. If he were, then why didn't I got any notice that he did? I asked him if he was coming that night I got no reply. Even if he came and I did not, the only reason I came back out that night because it was a good chance to get people to come for Lito's fundraiser. If he only said he was coming then I would've. But he didn't say and he didn't come. You think he would pass at the chance to say "Gobots asan ka?, ala ka naman pala e"? susme

This thread is definitely going to be locked but before that Mr. Matalangwin get your insecurities in check, whats my playing got to do with his? C'mon. I said it the first time, I can't play to save my life. But I'd gladly show up if FM55 shows up for his challenge.... he says when, I'll go. And sure I'm all talk, thats what this forum is for right? For talking. The only reason why you're bashing at me is I got on your nerves and pointed out some flaws of your arguments a couple of months back, and you have a hard time being wrong. So I understand that anything I put up now will always be abrasive to you. That's something I can't do anything about anymore.

But here's something you have a hard time understanding: You don't know who I am, and you never will (unless FM55's makes good on his January 2012 or anytime between challenge). And your futile provocation in getting me to show up will get you nowhere. Get FM55 to show up for HIS challenge and you get me.

I closed this account the last time, because FM55 was getting silent, and I knew if I kept silent  myself it would draw him back on to this forum. If he keeps silent HIS challenge defaults and he continues being an a$$. If he changes his ways, I 'll keep silent. Look at his posts that are on topic and sterile, do you see me bashing at those few comments? No. But, if he continues his A$$holic ways then, there's a bigger a-hole in town. The kind you'll never know who.

BTW if FM55 changes his face, let's just all pray that he doesn't try and copy yours.

....January 2012...

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #176 on: July 07, 2011, 01:55:16 AM »
Cheezemeez.  Meaning, you were there?

People here said he was there.  Were they lying then?

At any rate, yes, WE don;t know who you are.  We couldn't really care less who you are.  We do appreciate your candor, and your constant effort to prove you exist even though you can't show proof you exist.

You can't even show proof that you can actually play.  Again, not that it matters. Which YOU have a hard time understanding.

As for fm55's face or stature, I don't have a problem with it unlike you do.  You see, I don't judge people by how they look.

So, go ahead talk.  And wait for January 2012.  FM55's laughing hard at you right now, because you bit, hook, line, sinker...
X2M Coffee Moment: Did want You

New Manila Sound

Offline rowley75

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #177 on: July 07, 2011, 01:58:45 AM »
Chismis yan brad, he wasnt there. If he were, then why didn't I got any notice that he did? I asked him if he was coming that night I got no reply. Even if he came and I did not, the only reason I came back out that night because it was a good chance to get people to come for Lito's fundraiser. If he only said he was coming then I would've. But he didn't say and he didn't come. You think he would pass at the chance to say "Gobots asan ka?, ala ka naman pala e"? susme

This thread is definitely going to be locked but before that Mr. Matalangwin get your insecurities in check, whats my playing got to do with his? C'mon. I said it the first time, I can't play to save my life. But I'd gladly show up if FM55 shows up for his challenge.... he says when, I'll go. And sure I'm all talk, thats what this forum is for right? For talking. The only reason why you're bashing at me is I got on your nerves and pointed out some flaws of your arguments a couple of months back, and you have a hard time being wrong. So I understand that anything I put up now will always be abrasive to you. That's something I can't do anything about anymore.

But here's something you have a hard time understanding: You don't know who I am, and you never will (unless FM55's makes good on his January 2012 or anytime between challenge). And your futile provocation in getting me to show up will get you nowhere. Get FM55 to show up for HIS challenge and you get me.

I closed this account the last time, because FM55 was getting silent, and I knew if I kept silent  myself it would draw him back on to this forum. If he keeps silent HIS challenge defaults and he continues being an a$$. If he changes his ways, I 'll keep silent. Look at his posts that are on topic and sterile, do you see me bashing at those few comments? No. But, if he continues his A$$holic ways then, there's a bigger a-hole in town. The kind you'll never know who.

BTW if FM55 changes his face, let's just all pray that he doesn't try and copy yours.

....January 2012...

in that case, IN!!!
Live by honor, Kill by stealth.

challengeofthegobots

« Reply #178 on: July 07, 2011, 02:13:01 AM »
Cheezemeez.  Meaning, you were there?

People here said he was there.  Were they lying then?

At any rate, yes, WE don;t know who you are.  We couldn't really care less who you are.  We do appreciate your candor, and your constant effort to prove you exist even though you can't show proof you exist.

You can't even show proof that you can actually play.  Again, not that it matters. Which YOU have a hard time understanding.

As for fm55's face or stature, I don't have a problem with it unlike you do.  You see, I don't judge people by how they look.

So, go ahead talk.  And wait for January 2012.  FM55's laughing hard at you right now, because you bit, hook, line, sinker...
again, whatever helps you sleep better, you obviously are having a hard time.

FM55's laughing, right. as for me i don't have to prove anything because I'm not claiming anything (thats another thing you have a hard time understanding). so whats the proof for? para maniwala ka sa akin... di ko kelangan yun.

who's judging who? i never attacked you, you attacked me. you judged me, enough to make all your brilliant deductions about me. And if you're really not that affected, why all this rage against a someone you have never met?

I'm laughing hard at you right now, because again you bit hook line and sinker yourself... pwera iyak.

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #179 on: July 07, 2011, 03:06:43 AM »
Yes.  Keep contradicting yourself.

New Manila Sound

Offline gradual nothing

• Veteran Member
« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2011, 04:53:01 AM »
 :-) peace brothers.. corksniffers and china made doesn't have anything to do with this..=) guys keep it cool
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 06:33:26 AM by gradual nothing »
the avatar of the avante guarde

"you make the sound with your hands and you can fine-tune it with your gear"  --  ALLAN HOLDSWORTH

Offline officebiker

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2011, 05:04:55 AM »
Paging Mayor Sara Duterte, we need you to mediate.
If you feel offended, post your grievances using a phone made by a 10 year old in China.

challengeofthegobots

« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2011, 08:17:16 AM »
Yes.  Keep contradicting yourself.
sure. resign to that. as if it were true.

Offline bryanarzaga

• Philmusicus Supremus
« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2011, 09:12:05 AM »
who's AJ?

Offline kurtseth

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2011, 09:16:47 AM »
wow from the thread title i knew that fm55 and challengeofthegobots would probably slug it out

but i never expected that it would be a three way with matanglawin...

oh well this thread is going to be locked soon....

AFAIK fm55 never showed up for the previous challenge that he issued, i  read all the threads..

Offline Jason

• Philmusicus Addictus
Sucessful transactions: haha,Siore,Slowhandpal,ramnem,halo88,Bluemech,mghz33,Yhongers,Martney,Acousticky,OmegaRed,queking,sinonieayako,anton_mtegtr,indiemax,DyuN WhammY,

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2011, 02:03:59 PM »
Of course it's true.  You wouldn't be so emotional about this if it weren't.  Everything you've said so far reflects your frustrations.

As for you not claiming anything, sure.  When fm55 asked "mas magaling ka sa akin," he was asking a rhetorical question.  But like any insecure buffoon, you bit.

Keep shooting yourself on the foot.

who's AJ?

Check the links and find out.

wow from the thread title i knew that fm55 and challengeofthegobots would probably slug it out

A probability of zero is still zero.  See, even gobots won't have the guts to show up.  Also, him waiting for 2012 just shows how he handles futility.

but i never expected that it would be a three way with matanglawin...

Oh, it's between them.  I'm just pointing out the FALLACY of both, and what fun we get from seeing them pretend to slug it out.

AFAIK fm55 never showed up for the previous challenge that he issued, i  read all the threads..

I read somewhere that he did.  Regardless, he has a vid.  He has shown his fallacy, and despite being proven wrong, is man(?) enough to keep posting.  Gobots remains "anonymous" and would keep it that way, so he can continue with his illusion that he's actually good at something.

Now, respect notwithstanding, who would you rather, er, believe?  Someone who blows hot air, but you "know," see and hear, or someone who just blows hot air?

New Manila Sound

Offline Bart

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2011, 02:43:19 PM »

Offline guitarman8294

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2011, 02:47:04 PM »
Anjanette Abayari. She's a damn good guitarist.

http://ravenwestguitar.com/jasmine1.html

Yung artista dati??? :-o

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2011, 03:09:57 PM »
AJ is matanglawin tama ba?  8-)

No.  Check again.

New Manila Sound

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2011, 03:20:11 PM »
AJ is matanglawin's bandmate?
[

Offline matanglawin

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2011, 03:25:50 PM »
AJ is matanglawin's bandmate?

Yes.  He's Fid's teacher. We met at Mag:Net Katipunan before it closed...

New Manila Sound

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2011, 03:33:11 PM »
Yes.  He's Fid's teacher. We met at Mag:Net Katipunan before it closed...

Oh yeah. I remember. I was there too. I saw AJ perform. I was with Fidz and I met you there as well.

Anyway, I was also there when Alex had the Lito Bote event at BBC.
[

challengeofthegobots

« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2011, 03:36:55 PM »
Of course it's true.  You wouldn't be so emotional about this if it weren't.  Everything you've said so far reflects your frustrations.

As for you not claiming anything, sure.  When fm55 asked "mas magaling ka sa akin," he was asking a rhetorical question.  But like any insecure buffoon, you bit.

Keep shooting yourself on the foot.

Check the links and find out.

A probability of zero is still zero.  See, even gobots won't have the guts to show up.  Also, him waiting for 2012 just shows how he handles futility.

Oh, it's between them.  I'm just pointing out the FALLACY of both, and what fun we get from seeing them pretend to slug it out.

I read somewhere that he did.  Regardless, he has a vid.  He has shown his fallacy, and despite being proven wrong, is man(?) enough to keep posting.  Gobots remains "anonymous" and would keep it that way, so he can continue with his illusion that he's actually good at something.

Now, respect notwithstanding, who would you rather, er, believe?  Someone who blows hot air, but you "know," see and hear, or someone who just blows hot air?
Again, you are proving yourself to be deficient in the comprehension department. I never claimed anything. That's why you have nothing to require any proof of. I have nothing to prove. I am simply requiring FM55 to prove his BS. That's all. I haven't blown any hot air because I have not claimed anything aside from the fact that I have no skills to prove. Which part of that can't you get?

As for frustrations, well you can call it what you want. It is the same frustrations though you are showing towards me and on an argument you keep resigning to name-calling and character attacks.

What's the video for? to prove I am as much as a man as you are (at least)? Bakit ba sobrang insecure ka? Sige lang, iiyak mo na lahat yan.

In addition, I've never said I was any good at anything. So what's this about creating an illusion about being good at all? That's insecuirty speaking right there.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 03:41:17 PM by challengeofthegobots »

Offline deltaslim

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2011, 03:40:39 PM »
Anjanette Abayari. She's a damn good guitarist.

http://ravenwestguitar.com/jasmine1.html

Ops... easy lang mga bro... malayong pinsan ko yan.  ;-) 

Srsly.

Offline erniebong

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2011, 03:52:03 PM »
at the end of the day "its not the sword but the one who wields the sword".  ive seen people who play with us gear play great and ive seen people who play with china gear play great. ive also seen people play bad using both us and china gear.       

Offline masterchoxter

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2011, 03:54:16 PM »
at the end of the day "its not the sword but the one who wields the sword".  ive seen people who play with us gear play great and ive seen people who play with china gear play great. ive also seen people play bad using both us and china gear.       

agree...

nice to hear from you, bones!
[

Offline spetsnaz1123

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2011, 04:04:48 PM »
 :-D ayos ito...popcorn nga!!
'one never fails until he quits trying'