hulika

Author Topic: Boss GT10 users thread  (Read 328637 times)

Offline AnalogKiD

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Boss GT10 users thread
« Reply #1400 on: August 15, 2011, 04:54:41 PM »
congrats sa new GT-10 mo.. basta kalikutin mo lang ng kalikutin and try to think or imagine some setups na gusto mo.. tas try mo i program sa GT-10 yung mga naiisip mo na set-up.. dont just settle sa mga nakikita mo sa youtube - it helps a lot pero mas magagamay mo yung GT-10 kung ikaw mismo mag tweak ayon sa mga gusto mo..
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 04:56:08 PM by AnalogKiD »
Shut up! We know you can play!

Offline jeo

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1401 on: August 15, 2011, 10:04:46 PM »
ask ko lang if any gt-10 owners have experience a jitter on any of the 4 analog infinity pots? yung bang even not moving the knobs the values does a change and its showing on the units screen. tia.
>Use your ears, dont worry about the hype!>"Not everything that counts can be measured and not everything you can measure counts">TECHNIQUE is in the FINGERS & TONE is more in the GEAR>HIYAW, if you didnt get it, its your problem not mine>killed ur killer

Offline macmackerz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1402 on: August 15, 2011, 11:59:55 PM »
@analogKid  thanks sa advice sir! and sa pag welcome  :-D

hopefully magamay ko agad xa. but for now, i'll rely muna on the youtube tutorials. mdami ako natutunan, lalo na ky glenn delaune.  8-)
GOD without MAN is still GOD
MAN without GOD is NOTHING

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1403 on: August 16, 2011, 09:23:35 AM »
@analogKid  thanks sa advice sir! and sa pag welcome  :-D

hopefully magamay ko agad xa. but for now, i'll rely muna on the youtube tutorials. mdami ako natutunan, lalo na ky glenn delaune.  8-)

Hello guys and Sir Macmackerz, hello guys ba o hello fans?  :-D
Try first the EZ Tone, its a big help to create a quick patch sort of but of course later you need to read the manual thoroughly to get the idea behind GT10. Downloading patches may not suitable to you coz those were created by someone elase gears/guitars and taste if you know what i meant. Patch react whatever gear or equipment meaning sound differently with various to various equipment or amp/guitar so you better make your own patch based on your existing one. It is also depend whether a patch is made for recording through usb for computer record or for loud live band volume level. Me I make different patch with code R for recording patch M for our Band Marshall amp and F for my own Fender amp e.g. of a distortion patch name R Distortion,  M Distortion something like that.
Have patience and explore the inner depth of the GT10 and you'll be amaze of what it can do  8-) 
BTW I Salute Glenn we have many email exchanges before and gave me some amazing patches too then I adjust it to my environment as I said.

Offline macmackerz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1404 on: August 16, 2011, 12:22:55 PM »
BTW I Salute Glenn we have many email exchanges before and gave me some amazing patches too then I adjust it to my environment as I said.

thats what i meant for downloading his patches. i really like some of his tones so i want it to be stored in my gt10 then do the adjustment to my axe and amp.  8-) :-D

thanks a lot sir rogeryu!
-one of your fan here. lol  :lol: :-D

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1405 on: August 16, 2011, 02:05:03 PM »
Hi Roger,

Good to hear from you again.  You've been quite busy, I think.

Regards,
Gerrit

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1406 on: August 17, 2011, 09:30:07 AM »
Hi Roger,

Good to hear from you again.  You've been quite busy, I think.

Regards,
Gerrit

Hi comrade gerrit  :-)
So much work to do din and good to hear from you also and the rest.
someday magkita rin tayo and i'm looking forward to it.
rust never sleeps and my GT10 is a gem and a keeper kahit tumanda na ako :-D

Regards,

Roger

Offline paolo_du

« Reply #1407 on: August 17, 2011, 03:59:34 PM »
Do you guys use the Preamp section when you play through the normal input of a guitar combo amp?  :-D Thanks! Medyo bago pa ako sa GT 10 so I still have a very limited idea how to optimize the sound when using the normal guitar amp input
When your blanket is short, your feet will get cold.

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1408 on: August 17, 2011, 06:48:43 PM »
Do you guys use the Preamp section when you play through the normal input of a guitar combo amp?  :-D Thanks! Medyo bago pa ako sa GT 10 so I still have a very limited idea how to optimize the sound when using the normal guitar amp input
GT10 is different from other multifx where you can plug-in to the guitar input of the physical amp and engage in their multifx preamp.  In GT10 you have to plug-in to the return/poweramp input of the physical amp bypassing the physical amp's preamp and using the GT10 preamp, and your control now is in your GT10 where your output level is your master volume.  But I have experimented lately and I turned off the cab sims and plug-in to the guitar input of the physical amp.  Medyo pwede na. need lang i-tweak ang physical amp.  But my advise, if you are using the preamp of the GT10, plug-in the return/poweramp input or turn off the preamp use the very good sounding OD/DS and plug-in to the guitar input.

Offline grabberboy

• Netizen Level
« Reply #1409 on: August 22, 2011, 01:07:23 PM »
pls help po...nghahanap me ng hardcase sa gt-10 ko...tnx!

Offline grabberboy

• Netizen Level
« Reply #1410 on: August 23, 2011, 05:38:49 PM »
tnx for the tip ser...

just wanna say....
hanep pla capabilities ng gt-10...ngyon ko lng nlaman...tgal ko na syang alam pro kala ko ktulad lang ng ibang low-end effx...
i used some  efx like zoom 1010, zoom player 2100, zoom gfx-8, korg ax-1000g, korg 1500g, line6 pod plus, digitech rp-2000 and some analogs....
akala di nagkakalayo ng features...pro hndi pla...nalunod ako sa features ng gt-10......haneeeepppp!!!!  di  ko pnapansin noon....
hihihi  :-)

hope i can post my sound clips soon...

Offline macmackerz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1411 on: August 23, 2011, 11:09:39 PM »
try mo d2 sir.
http://talk.philmusic.com/board/index.php/topic,203815.0.html
pero try mo din sa rj kung meron jan malapit sainyo. super lightweight sya.  :lol:
i just forgot the price.. hehe

tnx for the tip ser...

just wanna say....
hanep pla capabilities ng gt-10...ngyon ko lng nlaman...tgal ko na syang alam pro kala ko ktulad lang ng ibang low-end effx...
i used some  efx like zoom 1010, zoom player 2100, zoom gfx-8, korg ax-1000g, korg 1500g, line6 pod plus, digitech rp-2000 and some analogs....
akala di nagkakalayo ng features...pro hndi pla...nalunod ako sa features ng gt-10......haneeeepppp!!!!  di  ko pnapansin noon....
hihihi  :-)

same here bro! hanep talaga, my monster pala inside our machine (GT-10)  :-D :lol: 8-)

Offline progrock

« Reply #1412 on: August 24, 2011, 10:05:41 PM »
pasingit, ano parin ba ang pinaka maganda sa GT series in all aspects?

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1413 on: August 25, 2011, 02:11:04 PM »
pasingit, ano parin ba ang pinaka maganda sa GT series in all aspects?

Syempre bro nasa thread ka ng GT10 e di GT10.  :-D

Offline macmackerz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1414 on: August 26, 2011, 07:26:29 PM »
Syempre bro nasa thread ka ng GT10 e di GT10.  :-D

+100   :-D :lol:

Offline noble

• Philmusicus Noobitus
« Reply #1415 on: August 27, 2011, 01:13:32 PM »
Ayaw mag cut through ng GT10 kagabi in front of a marshall amp. MG series yata. Nakaka bwisiet!!! :-D

Nag stomp mode na nga lang ako ang tweaked some EQs pero ganun pa din. Ano bang settings dapat dun sa output select? :-( pitiful

Offline rogeryu

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1416 on: August 27, 2011, 07:54:46 PM »
Ayaw mag cut through ng GT10 kagabi in front of a marshall amp. MG series yata. Nakaka bwisiet!!! :-D

Nag stomp mode na nga lang ako ang tweaked some EQs pero ganun pa din. Ano bang settings dapat dun sa output select? :-( pitiful

You should have time to read time the manual,  there you can find may output select option and if yo dont follow the suggestion it will take time for you to rediscover by yourself and if i'll bet you will throw out your GT10 out in your windows  :-D Its not a plug n play mate. You should explore in depth and all of its feature then you get use to it, its just you can easily make your own patch een in abrupt band setting.
ME I learn to program and adjust those parameters would you imagine for a months  :-D Its because its has so many feature that i leave and considered not worth while to read and to actually plug it in. Hope you get what i meant mate.
This is not just a plug n play multifx and as said by manny your will discover later if you have perseverance and patience.
Explore it and you will dicover it. :lol:

Offline sonikyut

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1417 on: November 06, 2011, 08:22:07 PM »
hi sa mga GT-10 user Philmusic is back..hope may mga matutunan ako dito hahahah
It's heavy metal fatigue.                                                                                                      Postlude.

"Biruin mo na ang lasing maging ang bagong gising, wag lang sa βading na inagawan ng booking"... - George Harrison

Offline sonikyut

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1418 on: November 07, 2011, 11:54:49 AM »
I share some EQ settings para mawala konti ang fizz (with a help of GT-8 Brillance)  :-D

Low Cut: 110Hz
Low Gain: 0db
Lo Mid f: 6.30kHz
Lo Mid Q: 16
Lo Mid G: -18db
Hi Mid f: 8kHz
Hi Mid Q: 16
Hi Mid G: -18db
High Gain: 0db
High Cut: 4kHz
Level: 0db

maganda syang gamitin sa mga Metal/Hi-gain setting

share lang  :-)
It's heavy metal fatigue.                                                                                                      Postlude.

"Biruin mo na ang lasing maging ang bagong gising, wag lang sa βading na inagawan ng booking"... - George Harrison

Offline macmackerz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1419 on: November 07, 2011, 01:33:08 PM »
hi sa mga GT-10 user Philmusic is back..hope may mga matutunan ako dito hahahah

for sure marami ka matutunan d2. tanong tanong ka lng sa mga GT-10 masters here.
calling sir rogeryu.  :-D

Offline markezekiel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1420 on: November 10, 2011, 01:25:11 AM »
padaan comrades!    :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Offline Gerrit

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1421 on: November 10, 2011, 10:11:38 PM »
Wheooh!

Hello mga comrade nice to hear from you again.  Would you believe mga comrades, ngayon lang ulit ako nakapasok dito sa PM.  Dahil may natanggap akong message from classified: guitar accessories? Wow!  It's been so long.  As you can see, my last post here is Aug. 24 then nawala ang PM.  I miss you all mga comrades.  GT10 fanatic pa rin ako at syempre pati DEC.

Offline sonikyut

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1422 on: November 12, 2011, 10:16:12 AM »
for sure marami ka matutunan d2. tanong tanong ka lng sa mga GT-10 masters here.
calling sir rogeryu.  :-D

:-D

Offline macmackerz

• Veteran Member
« Reply #1423 on: November 13, 2011, 11:09:33 PM »
wala pang starter ah... ok, i'll start this with a question.  :-D

what are your current pedal board setup with the GT-10??
this is mine:
Guitar>>GT-10>>Peavey Classic 50 (4x10) plugged through the return loop input. used the amp as power amp. :-D

Offline markezekiel

• Philmusicus Addictus
« Reply #1424 on: November 16, 2011, 10:52:28 AM »
goodmorning comrades! :D :D